Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2015, 09:12 PM   #16
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by samara View Post
The only time a lady really should Raise her rates is if demand exceeds supply
Not true from an economic standpoint.

Not true from a personal standpoint.

I'm always the first to argue economics, but respectfully it's because I understand them. A provider may be willing to work 40 hours per week. If she got 40 hours of work charging $150, then she'd be making $6k per week. Now suppose that at $250 per hour, she was getting 30 hours of work per week. She'd be making $7.5k doing less work. As such, profit would be higher when she raises her prices even though demand falls and even though she's willing to give 40 hours of supply.

Personally, she may be ok charging $400 an hour and only working 10 hours a week for $4k per week. Not everyone's sole goal is profit maximization. Some people prefer quality of life over shear money.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:52 PM   #17
Johanna
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 260654
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ perfect! I'm glad someone understands!
Johanna is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:55 PM   #18
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
Fellas chime in with your thoughts

What the fuck business is it of yours? None. Asked and answered.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:43 PM   #19
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Why do ya'll even give Raw dog the time of day
I was wondering that myself a couple of minutes ago. So I went to my user control panel and, for the first time, exercised the "ignore list" function. So now I have an ignore list, with one name on it. It didn't make this a worthwhile thread, but it certainly made it less horrible.

Cool!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 04:12 AM   #20
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

I set my rates based on what I think my time and skill set is worth, plain and simple Not one person has to agree with that, nor has one person ever been obligated to choose me over say a less expensive provider... Or any provider at all... This is called a hobby because it is just that. It is entertainment... Unlike food, water, gas, electricity, etc no one NEEDS these services to survive. So foor those who are complaining (and fortunately that seems to be the minority) chill out... If pricing is really such a huge issue to you, remember, your hand still doesn't charge you a thing...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:10 AM   #21
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by inspector farquar View Post
What the fuck business is it of yours? None. Asked and answered.
Glad you took the time to read this thread and comment that it was none of my business most people who thought that just wouldn't have answered.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:21 AM   #22
thecooldude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I have always been taugh that you get what you pay for no matter what it is. The average rate these days are 250-300 and they have been my greatest experiences. Although it still requires good screening and preference. Anything below the average then you are rolling the dice; you could end up having a hot dream or a living nightmare. Anything above the average, the expectations are higher but not guarantee.
thecooldude is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:25 AM   #23
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchball82 View Post
Not true from an economic standpoint.

Not true from a personal standpoint.

I'm always the first to argue economics, but respectfully it's because I understand them. A provider may be willing to work 40 hours per week. If she got 40 hours of work charging $150, then she'd be making $6k per week. Now suppose that at $250 per hour, she was getting 30 hours of work per week. She'd be making $7.5k doing less work. As such, profit would be higher when she raises her prices even though demand falls and even though she's willing to give 40 hours of supply.

Personally, she may be ok charging $400 an hour and only working 10 hours a week for $4k per week. Not everyone's sole goal is profit maximization. Some people prefer quality of life over shear money.
Marry me?

*Kneels with hand extended*
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:38 AM   #24
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Please stop trying to explain hooker rates using economic theories...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:41 AM   #25
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Marry me?

*Kneels with hand extended*
Dadgummit! You beat me to it! LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:44 AM   #26
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Why?

Cause you believe our businesses and the money we make don't count?

Or, because some might not understand economics?

Just curious why you ask him to do that......
Old 01-15-2015, 08:46 AM   #27
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

I like this guy!! You tell it like it is and damn who don't like it.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:22 AM   #28
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

I realize I could make a lot more money if I lowered my rates. But I couldn't image being able to entertain at the level I do if I did. Right now I take 2-3 day getting ready for a date. If I charged less, I would have to increase my business and have to see multiple men in a day. I wouldn't be able to give so much of myself if I did.

If a man is just looking for sex, yeah sure he can find good sex for a lot less. But, I like to connect on multiple levels and that type of connection would be hard for me to create if I was spreading myself so thin.

And it is my belief that this deeper connection, this intimacy, changes good sex into a great mind blowing experience.

Just my pov
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:29 AM   #29
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I realize I could make a lot more money if I lowered my rates. But I couldn't image being able to entertain at the level I do if I did. Right now I take 2-3 day getting ready for a date. If I charged less, I would have to increase my business and have to see multiple men in a day. I wouldn't be able to give so much of myself if I did.

If a man is just looking for sex, yeah sure he can find good sex for a lot less. But, I like to connect on multiple levels and that type of connection would be hard for me to create if I was spreading myself so thin.

And it is my belief that this deeper connection, this intimacy, changes good sex into a great mind blowing experience.

Just my pov
I concur!
Old 01-15-2015, 09:43 AM   #30
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I have seen ladies in the $200 range that I consider the best in the business in looks and services and I have seen ladies in the $300 to $350 range that look great with great service. There is no set price for any group as each provider can charge what she wants and we can choose to see her or not.
Most of the time the level of how it goes is based on how the client and provider view each other and if they are into each other in my experience.
Most of the ATF'S I have had came from the East Texas area and price in the $200 to $250 range.
As for as looks we all have different taste as I have tried it all and really like young spinners the best at this moment but had some that were medium and heavy that were also fantastic.
Again, it is what she feels is a good price for her and then we look and decide if we want to go in at her price.
One of the reasons I hobby as at my age I can't get a young spinner with out putting out the $$$$ in the hobby or real life but hey it is worth it to live that fantasy for a hour or two. I just recently saw two young spinner providers in the 200 to 250 range and I can say they were probably the best in all aspects compared to all the 200 plus I have seen in my years of hobby.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women