Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2015, 11:34 AM   #31
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Some act like these ladies are selling a commodity. In other words: kitty is kitty is kitty like it is a standardized product. Really? If that's the case for you just go to BP and look for $80 "specials". But much, much more is being traded in this thing of ours. Among other things it includes safety, privacy, discretion, looks, skill levels, services offered, attitude, cleanliness, varying degrees of the IOP and on and on and on that add up to create the overall experience. And there is nothing standardized about those things.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:38 AM   #32
contrails
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I set my rates based on what I think my time and skill set is worth, plain and simple Not one person has to agree with that, nor has one person ever been obligated to choose me over say a less expensive provider... Or any provider at all... This is called a hobby because it is just that. It is entertainment... Unlike food, water, gas, electricity, etc no one NEEDS these services to survive. So foor those who are complaining (and fortunately that seems to be the minority) chill out... If pricing is really such a huge issue to you, remember, your hand still doesn't charge you a thing...
That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!

Completely agree with you and others but you summed it up perfectly about entertainment. The providers set a price and you can pay it or move on.

I don't want to deal with someone complaining or haggling in my business dealing with some arrogant and sometimes extremely wealthy people....so I can only imagine what it's like for providers.
contrails is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:56 AM   #33
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

It's all perceived value. If you think it's worth it then you will go for it. Your perception maybe that a 450 hr provider is out of her fucking mind or that it's a bargain for what you perceive she is worth.

For some a BnG is all they want for 15 min and 50 bucks is all they will spend ( we see these people with street hookers. lol) For others it's the lighted candles the conversation and all the GFE activities that tie it together so pricing maybe at a lower level of requirement. Bottom line they set the price. You either pay it or don't. Fuck it's the American way.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:18 PM   #34
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I was and for the most part still am firmly planted in the camp of the girl sets her rate and we decide whether or not to pay. However, and this is a big however, I have come to also find in the hobby that there is a stated rate and also a rate a lady will take (given various situations).

Since we just love to use the "car" example, let's stick with it. There is the MSRP (i.e. sticker price of the car), but anyone who has ever bought a car knows that is NOT the selling price of the car. I'm sure there are people who walk in off the street and pay sticker. Of course, there are others who walk in and don't pay sticker. I've come to find out in the hobby that there is room for some negotiation if you follow several caveats. First, never insult a lady who you want to fuck that her rates are too high. That ensures that even if you do fuck, it won't be as great since you initially insulted her. Second, know who you are dealing with. If the lady you want to see is known for specials and offers them a lot, ask for her special rate over her normal rate. Since she is known for specials, I think it is okay to ask. Finally, loyalty is rewarded. If you are a regular and someone the lady kinda counts on, she should offer a reduced rate. Again, I do believe guys should accept her stated rate but also look for opportunities to negotiate.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:34 PM   #35
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I was and for the most part still am firmly planted in the camp of the girl sets her rate and we decide whether or not to pay. However, and this is a big however, I have come to also find in the hobby that there is a stated rate and also a rate a lady will take (given various situations).

Since we just love to use the "car" example, let's stick with it. There is the MSRP (i.e. sticker price of the car), but anyone who has ever bought a car knows that is NOT the selling price of the car. I'm sure there are people who walk in off the street and pay sticker. Of course, there are others who walk in and don't pay sticker. I've come to find out in the hobby that there is room for some negotiation if you follow several caveats. First, never insult a lady who you want to fuck that her rates are too high. That ensures that even if you do fuck, it won't be as great since you initially insulted her. Second, know who you are dealing with. If the lady you want to see is known for specials and offers them a lot, ask for her special rate over her normal rate. Since she is known for specials, I think it is okay to ask. Finally, loyalty is rewarded. If you are a regular and someone the lady kinda counts on, she should offer a reduced rate. Again, I do believe guys should accept her stated rate but also look for opportunities to negotiate.
1. Stop trying to tell us what we should or shouldn't do, PLEASE! You obviously have no idea how insulting it is to have ya try and convince others this is OK. It is not, nor will it ever be. Go tell the car dealer how to run his biz. I guarantee he'll also tell ya to knock it off....his biz, and he'll figure out what he should or shouldn't do. He'd suggest if you're such the expert, go run your own car biz. So, I'm gonna say it....if ya think ya gotta a better handle on how to provide and what should or should not occur, than all the ladies out here, then start providing and do it that way!

2. You think incorrectly....it is wrong. Stop doing that, please! Cause now we got every other gent out here thinking that's OK. It's not. No negotiating. Wait for a special if you can't afford to hobby at the ladies rates. Period!

Thanks for playin' though!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #36
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131565
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, I'll bite... ladies can, will, & should charge whatever they like. Our companionship is a LUXURY and if you cannot afford luxury that isn't our problem. The other issue is entitlement, you aren't entitled to anything in this life. Do you debtors discount you? Can you tell your mortgage company that you feel you're entitled to pay less than your agreed upon price because you want to live in a nice house on a studio apartment price? If you cannot afford something, you simply can't have it. That "I want what I want even though I can't afford it" is part of the poverty mentality and one of the reasons Americans cannot build wealth because they are stuck in debt living beyond their means. The above is one of the reasons I never give discounts or run specials, if I want something I work and save for it so why should I be giving myself away for less? If you really like the lady but can't afford her rates, save your money for that special appointment or find someone else! Also ladies having higher rates seems to weed out the garbage. Set your clientele standards high,find your target market, work towards having a good reputation, save your money, budget accordingly, & live within your means. You can't get ahead just scraping by.

Xoxo
NotUrOlLady is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:20 PM   #37
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as an "overpriced" provider so long as ANYONE is willing to offer the amount the lady asks. And if NO one is willing to offer that amount, the lady isn't "providing".

I don't know why we keep having this discussion over and over. Ladies ask whatever amount they want, and the guy either agrees or moves on, period. It all comes down to.. what price point gets the lady the number of visits she is happy with by the kind of clientele she prefers.. and so she sets that price point. Don't like it.. big whoop..move on.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 08:50 PM   #38
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default She is right!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
I'm sorry, but there is no such thing as an "overpriced" provider so long as ANYONE is willing to offer the amount the lady asks. And if NO one is willing to offer that amount, the lady isn't "providing".

I don't know why we keep having this discussion over and over. Ladies ask whatever amount they want, and the guy either agrees or moves on, period. It all comes down to.. what price point gets the lady the number of visits she is happy with by the kind of clientele she prefers.. and so she sets that price point. Don't like it.. big whoop..move on.

This person is right don't like it move on. And most of us do. I do on the regular. I saw a provider on here charging 1200/hour. You know what the difference between a 1200/hour girl and a 100/hour girl??? A nice cheap used car. I good work car I might add. Coo Coo! Some providers act like their doing us a favor lol. My ex wife thought the same thing about marrying me too! Some of these old providers are up against stiff competition these youngsters are taking over. Charge 400/hour at 35 while Cindy just needs money to go out with charging a buck at 19. So who will win out ever time. And ever year their is a new crop of them.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:00 PM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
This person is right don't like it move on. And most of us do. I do on the regular. I saw a provider on here charging 1200/hour. You know what the difference between a 1200/hour girl and a 100/hour girl??? A nice cheap used car. I good work car I might add. Coo Coo! Some providers act like their doing us a favor lol. My ex wife thought the same thing about marrying me too! Some of these old providers are up against stiff competition these youngsters are taking over. Charge 400/hour at 35 while Cindy just needs money to go out with charging a buck at 19. So who will win out ever time. And ever year their is a new crop of them.
Wow. That is one opinion I guess. And I am not foolish enough to tell you that some guys don't feel just like you. But your view is far from universal.

19 y/o? I wouldn't think of going there. Immature, doesn't laugh at my jokes because too often she has no understanding of anything that happened before 2010. Might be very cute, very nice, but the odds we have any chemistry is near zero. Give me a lady in the 30-45 year range any day.

When I find a good date in her mid 30s or so I am paying for a lot more than a fresh face and a young body. I am paying to spend time with someone with an experienced and functioning brain. A lady who understands her body, what turns her on, and how to use those two pieces of knowledge to make me have a truly memorable evening. Someone who is a professional in every way.

And while I typically stay under $300-$350 per hour, that is far from the high rent district. There are ladies asking and receiving far larger sums, and enough men willing to pay those prices that they can keep their rates at that level. I know several $25K/night ladies. Though seeing them professionally is WAY out of my price range, I have become very close friends with one who used to get that sum regularly, and through her I have met several others. They have more requests for work than they choose to take.

This is about the closest thing to a free market economy. The inevitable supply & demand pressures will set what a lady is "worth", and if she stays in the business long you can be quite certain she is getting enough business at the rate she is asking to meet her needs (excluding women who are pimped).

So what do you really consider "overpriced"? Reading your comments here it seems you equate "overpriced" to "more than you would like to pay".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:09 PM   #40
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131565
My ECCIE Reviews

I remember a time not too long ago when a review popped up in Mississippi I believe.. a guy was crying about how he paid $20 to a junkie in a nasty motel, barebacked her, and had white chunks all over his cock when he pulled out. So to the bargin hunters I say be cheap, be stupid, stupidity will kill you! " A man that blows his show piece for a cheap piece isn't going to have any peace".
NotUrOlLady is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:48 AM   #41
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRedRocket View Post
I remember a time not too long ago when a review popped up in Mississippi I believe.. a guy was crying about how he paid $20 to a junkie in a nasty motel, barebacked her, and had white chunks all over his cock when he pulled out. So to the bargin hunters I say be cheap, be stupid, stupidity will kill you! " A man that blows his show piece for a cheap piece isn't going to have any peace".

LOL........Please, darlin'! I was halfway through a cream-filled chocolate eclair when I read this!

But you are right, stupidity kills.

BTW, you need to come back to Nebraska for a visit!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:54 AM   #42
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
... it seems you equate "overpriced" to "more than you would like to pay" ...
In case you were wondering, the T is for Truth.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:35 AM   #43
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

OK, now I understand why someone earlier was curious about why anyone would respond to the OP. My Bad! I guess I need to research every OP, before blindly responding. LOL. I say it all the time....research is your friend!

It's twue, It's twue!

LOL
Old 01-16-2015, 07:40 AM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Don't worry young lady. To paraphrase when a very wise person once said, "The Fast Guns and Raw Dogs of the world you will always have with you." It is good of you to try and educate some of the less fortunate.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:49 AM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Don't worry young lady. To paraphrase when a very wise person once said, "The Fast Guns and Raw Dogs of the world you will always have with you." It is good of you to try and educate some of the less fortunate.
(Deep sigh of longing).....if only more Men were like you!

Thank you, kindly!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women