Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #16
BDSaint
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

oh yes naomi- of course...all sorts of things give them away...

just be who you are or who you want to be- but don't overdo it...
Old 05-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #17
beaver lover
Gaining Momentum

Default Black?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Yes, there still is the stigma behind the black lady being ghetto speaking, associated with a pimp/management, high volume, and lacking in hygenie. Would I see a black lady? Probably, under the right circumstances. She would have to be well educated, articulate, and a gorgeous lady.
Well said! The color of a womans skin can be a stigma, especially in the "DeepSouth". I had a friend, white female, that dated a black co-worker. She dicovered to her dismay that the black community labeled her "White Trash Whore" and her white associates called her a "N Loving Slut."

Sad.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:22 AM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sorry Naomi, I can’t help you here. I often meet with AA girls. I think they are beautiful. For example Brandy from Chicago, http://s.naughtyreviews.com/files/im...78_brandy1.jpg, is still one of the nicest and prettiest women I have ever met.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:23 AM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate the box that come with being an AA provider.

It really stinks. I've become sorta numb to it all. Sometimes it bothers me.

Some men say

We all are ghetto
We all listen to rap.
We all have a song tunes verses a ring tone on our phone.
We all talk slang.
We do not speak clear English( I hate that one).
We don't answer the phone correctly.
We all say "Wat up".
When we show up for appts, we look ghetto and trashy.
We do not like to get our hair wet in the shower. ( What is that!!!!!!!!!!!).
We should charge less just because we are Ebony, doesn't matter if she is pretty as all out doors, she should charge less. :-(

It burns my butt, when a white guy calls, and says "oh you speak so good", what is that. I am educated.

Or surprised when I get in the shower and not worried about my hair getting wet. Grrr

Or we all have big( lips) down there. What is that?

Or we just act different.

Or we don't like to kiss.

The list is endless. I am me, period, Imho, we all are the same, just different color skins.

I don't particular care for Ebony ladies who claim they are mixed, when they are not, makes me sick, be proud, grrrr!. Sure I have a light-skin tone, but I don't pull the mix card. What is this exotic stuff, she grew up in America like me, I must have passed the exotic section in the grocery store.

It really makes me sick to my stomach when I hear an African American male, talk so bad about an African American provider. He knew he was seeing a ghetto girl. We all are not ghetto girls. He picked the wrong one and All African American providers are now scorched with the ghetto tag across our breast.

Lisa :-)
Old 05-23-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
SimoneLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37696
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow what an interesting topic Naomi. When I moved to Memphis about a yr ago I was completely shocked at the mentality of the Black women here I was actually embarrassed by their behavior, speech, and attitude. Not to mention the sense of entitlement here. I never encountered that until I moved to the south. I also notice the prejudice of the light skin dark skin thing amongst us here Wow. As for my racial background i've always taken great pride in both sides of my family. Yes I'm Black and proud of it, but my mother is caucasian and American Indian (and is also the beat of my heart) and I'm proud of that part of me too! I don't sell what race I am I sell me,. Simone, I'm educated, well spoken, and a great person that's been very blessed. I think u have ghetto and nasty in all races. Ur objective should be to set urslf aside from all of that. I hvnt had any problems because I'm Black by white guys My problems come from the black men here. If u don't speak Ebonics they think u think ur better than them (good riddens) But ppl can write whatever race they want on their profile.... but what it boils down too If ur beautiful, sexy, clean, and have a Great personality ur gonna get calls and regulars. The proof is in the puddin Mauhhhhh
Old 05-23-2011, 11:31 AM   #21
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Good discussion. Lets keep this one one track and within the rules and no derogatory racial remarks. Think before you click the submit button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver lover View Post
Well said! The color of a womans skin can be a stigma, especially in the "DeepSouth". I had a friend, white female, that dated a black co-worker. She dicovered to her dismay that the black community labeled her "White Trash Whore" and her white associates called her a "N Loving Slut."

Sad.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #22
SimoneLove
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 37696
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Lisa. That was Dead on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post

Some men say

We all are ghetto

It burns my butt, when a white guy calls, and says "oh you speak so good", what is that. I am educated.

Or surprised when I get in the shower and not worried about my hair getting wet. Grrr

Or we all have big( lips) down there. What is that?

Or we just act different.

Or we don't like to kiss.

The list is endless. I am me, period, Imho, we all are the same, just different color skins.

I don't particular care for Ebony ladies who claim they are mixed, when they are not, makes me sick, be proud, grrrr!. Sure I have a light-skin tone, but I don't pull the mix card. What is this exotic stuff, she grew up in America like me, I must have passed the exotic section in the grocery store.

It really makes me sick to my stomach when I hear an African American male, talk so bad about an African American provider. He knew he was seeing a ghetto girl. We all are not ghetto girls. He picked the wrong one and All African American providers are now scorched with the ghetto tag across our breast.

Old 05-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #23
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
BDSaint, I think the best way to pick the fakes out are to ask them about the country they claim to be from in conversation like "OOh what's the capital?", "What's the official language?"... make up a city and ask them if they've been there.. if they say yeah then you know they're lying!
thats a good one!

Quote:

Some men say

We all are ghetto
We all listen to rap.
We all have a song tunes verses a ring tone on our phone.
We all talk slang.
We do not speak clear English( I hate that one).

We don't answer the phone correctly.
We all say "Wat up".
When we show up for appts, we look ghetto and trashy.
We do not like to get our hair wet in the shower. ( What is that!!!!!!!!!!!).

Okay I'm just gonna go out with it!!

I WORK TOO DAMN HARD TO GET THIS WILD MANE THE WAY I WANT IT ... I freaking hate humidity!! I spent three hours flat ironing and pin curling my natural hair and i will look like a mangy poodle if I don't maintain it. So whenever i take a shower with company I always put my hair up in a bun or have a shower cap on. I see mostly white guys for extended dates and they could really care less about it since there are other things going behind the shower curtain.
One friend said "whatever you gotta do to preserve your hottness I'm all for it."

As for the speech part of the Black equation, I auctually get people thinking they called the wrong girl because I sound "white" ( yeah that's what they said) on the phone. It's been said that I am well spoken and have a very sexy voice but i honestly think I sound like a rambling valley girl.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #24
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Sorry Naomi, I can’t help you here. I often meet with AA girls. I think they are beautiful. For example Brandy from Chicago, http://s.naughtyreviews.com/files/im...78_brandy1.jpg, is still one of the nicest and prettiest women I have ever met.
http://www.jetsetbrandy.com/
I agree, Brandy is Smokin hot, and so is her friend Ahvani just to name two. MadameX and Reese are two more. I could keep going. How long of a list do you want?
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/3582/viewall
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

IB Hankering and FastCars: You guys make me smile! I know there are lots of gorgeous a / aa ladies out there. I just don't understand why they put us all in a category.. ya know? I KNOW there are guys out there that will NOT see black women. Come out Come out.. wherever you are hehe! I'd like to hear from you too!

IB is Brandy in Chicago the same as JetSet Brandy?? Edit: Just saw the link
FastCars posted... Yeahhh she's another HOT one *sigh*.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #26
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh I understand. I do exactly what you do, pin it up. I know some ladies who will not get in the shower at with clients for fear of getting their hair wet.. Okay now I feel bad for saying that.

Valley girl, yep I get that to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
thats a good one!

Okay I'm just gonna go out with it!!

I WORK TOO DAMN HARD TO GET THIS WILD MANE THE WAY I WANT IT ... I freaking hate humidity!! I spent three hours flat ironing and pin curling my natural hair and i will look like a mangy poodle if I don't maintain it. So whenever i take a shower with company I always put my hair up in a bun or have a shower cap on. I see mostly white guys for extended dates and they could really care less about it since there are other things going behind the shower curtain.
One friend said "whatever you gotta do to preserve your hottness I'm all for it."

As for the speech part of the Black equation, I auctually get people thinking they called the wrong girl because I sound "white" ( yeah that's what they said) on the phone. It's been said that I am well spoken and have a very sexy voice but i honestly think I sound like a rambling valley girl.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:50 AM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Oh I understand. I do exactly what you do, pin it up. I know some ladies who will not get in the shower at with clients for fear of getting their hair wet.. Okay now I feel bad for saying that.
Agreed!

However, I was always down for shower play just don't expect me to jump in a pool. Chlorine and my hair does not mix!
Not afraid to get my hair wet but nothing worse than chlorine damaged hair .
Old 05-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #28
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

I know what you are saying Naomi, but I don't understand it. If you ever come out of retirement you know you have at least two suitors.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #29
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastcars1966 View Post
I know what you are saying Naomi, but I don't understand it. If you ever come out of retirement you know you have at least two suitors.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:09 PM   #30
Fastcars1966
Valued Poster

Like it or not we all get put into categories. I myself experienced this for choices that I made being from the south and not being prejudice. Funny thing is, they tried to use the Bible to say that inter racial marriages were sinful. Then I pointed them to Numbers 12 where it clearly points out that Moses had the first inter racial marriage mentioned in the Bible. Now if God chooses Moses to lead his people how could that be true? Sorry to bring religion into this, but being in the Bible belt you better know how to combat such hatred, and ignorant thinking.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women