Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question CLOCK FREE DATES?????

Ok, I heard this term used a few times now by providers! What’s the deal? How many hobbyist have ever signed up and participated in a clock free date? Love to find out what the rate is, how long they last, how much action you get etc.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sounds like marriage LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #3
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ok, I heard this term used a few times now by providers! What’s the deal? How many hobbyist have ever signed up and participated in a clock free date? Love to find out what the rate is, how long they last, how much action you get etc.
It's usually a daytime date that lasts anywhere from 8-12 hrs. Sometimes they can turn into a overnighter, if a lady so chooses. I think its just another term for extended session but they don't want to call it an Overnighter or Weekend session. As far as action, it depends on the lady and what you've talked about beforehand on expectations.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Sounds like marriage LOL
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Wink

Every sporting event has a timer! How do you know when its over?
Old 12-01-2011, 11:54 AM   #6
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Every sporting event has a timer! How do you know when its over?
when your spent

LOL @ ekim
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:59 AM   #7
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

The average rate here is about 3500 for all day (10 to 14 hours ish).
I've had these a few times and the "weekend" (2-3 days) dates.
Usually it's at their hotel (one time I hosted) and it's pretty basic for the most part.
Play time
lunch/dinner
Event of some sort
lunch/dinner
PLay time
Shopping
Drinks
Relax
Play time
Sleep
Wash, rinse, repeat.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Clock free dates are nothing like overnights and are much cheaper. If my overnight rate is say 2500, I would do a 5 to 6 clock free for about 12. It's not a demanding bcd date for sure, which is why many ladies are so reasonable with the rate. Most of the time is spent doing public outings with no emphasis on getting x, y, and z in the time frame. If it turns into an overnight, then it's an overnight rate! If I have to actually sleep and wake up next to someone, that't an overnight, not a clock free. Most of my clock free dates start and end at certain times.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #9
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

It's not really "clock free" if it has a starting and ending lol. It's a multi-hour..
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #10
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
It's not really "clock free" if it has a starting and ending lol. It's a multi-hour..
Exactly EA! How in the heck is it "CLOCK FREE" if it has a beginning and a scheduled end? Why would be called "Clock Free?"I don't hear from any hobbyist yet stating they have done this? If a "Clock Free Date" lasts between 6-12 hours.... it seems this is perhaps two-four hour date where your paying for OTC time! Like Shayla just stated a "Clock Free Date" in Canada is $3,500.00, but BCD time is two-four hours? You do public things? OMG? Really?

Any one? Any hobbyist want to step forward and tell us you have done this? It's been said, this has become more and more common! So who in the heck is doing this? And why would you do it?
Old 12-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #11
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Hey I don't think it's necessarily wrong. Whatever floats your boat ya know.

SL do you think it's crazy? lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:55 PM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Hey I don't think it's necessarily wrong. Whatever floats your boat ya know.

SL do you think it's crazy? lol
I was hoping to get at least one hobbyist to come forward other than maybe ED. (Of Ed & Namoni fame!) I think it’s the craziest thing I've ever heard of in my life. "Clock Free My ASS!" That’s code for hey how about me just hang with you, and oh hey let’s go to a show, or shopping, or perhaps we can get my nails done, or get my hair done while you pay me my hourly rate! WTF is that all about. The information collected so far, doesn't really dictate a true cross section of pricing for this kind of event, but OMG!

I'll be the first to admit I enjoy the company of a beautiful lady. I enjoy having dinner with some one I enjoy speaking with. Perhaps sharing my life or hearing about theirs. But I'm going to pay them an hourly rate for this? Well just bend me over and have your way with me! Hey EA how about I pay you to join me in Las Vegas in January? I'll pay you to be my friend. How much will that cost me? Oh and I don't want you to be my friend for an HOUR or TWO, I want a special rate for 10-12 hours and we'll call it "Clock Free Friendship!" Do guys really pay this kind of money to be in the company of a pretty lady? Over night you say? Sure, I'll be at the Bellagio in a Villa. Lot’s of room, very nice place. Order most anything you want and let’s go see a show. Hell I’ll pay for the show and even buy you dinner. I mean what’s another $400-600 for dinner & show. How about a massage while were at it? Of coarse we will take a hotel limo every where we go. (That’s free) And if you forgot something I'll make sure you have it, I mean I wouldn't want you to do without and get pissy and ruin my BCD time. Sleep over, sure sleep in my bed, the coach, on the balcony or hell in the hall if you want. In the morning rest assured I'll have a bonner and I'd be good to go with another BCD session. Let’s not forget, I’m hilarious and entertaining just to spend time with! LOL But if you think I'd pay for someone to sleep, enjoy a show, a wonderful dinner, massage etc and still pay an hourly rate, well your just fucking crazy! I mean what poor, lonely, needy guy, selfestem lacking, I didn’t suck on my mother's tit enough kind of guy needs to pay for this shit? Obviously someone is doing it? I don't doubt Shayla, London or Naomi for a minute. I'm certain, they will not reveal who these hobbyist are, but I would really enjoy at least one coming forward and explaining his reasoning for doing this? Personally speaking, paying for around the clock hooker rates is like going to the beach and bringing your own sand. I'm sorry, I just don't get it? I mean, when I need my car lubed I only pay Jiffy Lube when services are rendered. I don’t pay the manager around the clock at a discount till the next oil change. Same goes for me, I only want to pay when a provider lubes my ass not when I’m sleeping. It’s actually pretty funny when you think about it! And I mean NO disrespect by voicing my opinion. Rest assured I'll place my SL disclaimer here! LOL

I’m sure London who is NEVER at a loss for words and perhaps out Naomi & Shayla might chime in, but I just want one or maybe two guys to explain to me why they would do such a thing? Even if you could afford it, why would you do this? Remember, you take my thoughts to any Starbucks with $5.00 and get a large coffee with room for cream! LOL

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
Old 12-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Clock Free?

Many of us who are in "ATF Relationships" do this quite a bit. "Let's spend the afternoon together" can be a 3 hour snack and rack, or a nice sit down dinner with industrial strength BCD later. You part ways when you are both tired, or tired of each other.

But look, if money is your main concern, you need to stay away from this type of stuff. If the minute she leaves you say, "damn, I just blew a grand on a Hooker", then don't even get into this type of activity. Always remember, this is supposed to be fun, and if you feel bad afterward, then IT AIN'T FUN.

The best way to gage how much fun you really had was 10 minutes after she is gone, you are thinking about when you will see Her again.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #14
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I was hoping to get at least one hobbyist to come forward other than maybe ED. (Of Ed & Namoni fame!) I think it’s the craziest thing I've ever heard of in my life. "Clock Free My ASS!" That’s code for hey how about me just hang with you, and oh hey let’s go to a show, or shopping, or perhaps we can get my nails done, or get my hair done while you pay me my hourly rate! WTF is that all about. The information collected so far, doesn't really dictate a true cross section of pricing for this kind of event, but OMG!

I'll be the first to admit I enjoy the company of a beautiful lady. I enjoy having dinner with some one I enjoy speaking with. Perhaps sharing my life or hearing about theirs. But I'm going to pay them an hourly rate for this? Well just bend me over and have your way with me! Hey EA how about I pay you to join me in Las Vegas in January? I'll pay you to be my friend. How much will that cost me? Oh and I don't want you to be my friend for an HOUR or TWO, I want a special rate for 10-12 hours and we'll call it "Clock Free Friendship!" Do guys really pay this kind of money to be in the company of a pretty lady? Over night you say? Sure, I'll be at the Bellagio in a Villa. Lot’s of room, very nice place. Order most anything you want and let’s go see a show. Hell I’ll pay for the show and even buy you dinner. I mean what’s another $400-600 for dinner & show. How about a massage while were at it? Of coarse we will take a hotel limo every where we go. (That’s free) And if you forgot something I'll make sure you have it, I mean I wouldn't want you to do without and get pissy and ruin my BCD time. Sleep over, sure sleep in my bed, the coach, on the balcony or hell in the hall if you want. In the morning rest assured I'll have a bonner and I'd be good to go with another BCD session. Let’s not forget, I’m hilarious and entertaining just to spend time with! LOL But if you think I'd pay for someone to sleep, enjoy a show, a wonderful dinner, massage etc and still pay an hourly rate, well your just fucking crazy! I mean what poor, lonely, needy guy, selfestem lacking, I didn’t suck on my mother's tit enough kind of guy needs to pay for this shit? Obviously someone is doing it? I don't doubt Shayla, London or Naomi for a minute. I'm certain, they will not reveal who these hobbyist are, but I would really enjoy at least one coming forward and explaining his reasoning for doing this? Personally speaking, paying for around the clock hooker rates is like going to the beach and bringing your own sand. I'm sorry, I just don't get it? I mean, when I need my car lubed I only pay Jiffy Lube when services are rendered. I don’t pay the manager around the clock at a discount till the next oil change. Same goes for me, I only want to pay when a provider lubes my ass not when I’m sleeping. It’s actually pretty funny when you think about it! And I mean NO disrespect by voicing my opinion. Rest assured I'll place my SL disclaimer here! LOL

I’m sure London who is NEVER at a loss for words and perhaps out Naomi & Shayla might chime in, but I just want one or maybe two guys to explain to me why they would do such a thing? Even if you could afford it, why would you do this? Remember, you take my thoughts to any Starbucks with $5.00 and get a large coffee with room for cream! LOL

SL Disclaimer: My piss you off button is in the off mode. I am voicing my personal opinion and am not speaking for any one but myself nor am I telling anyone what they should do, or what they might choose is wrong!
lol.. I thought I was the only man who thought like this. The first time that I went hobbying, a guy warned me to never, ever fall in love and always realize that it is just a fantasy.

I've seen dummies turn around and fail to pay child support because they were spending too much time and money with providers, blow savings, put their families in bad positions, ect..

But if a guy truly does need to fill an emotional void, I guess this is an option. At most 4 star and above hotels, they can also go to the local bar, throw money around like they have a lot of it, and they will meet plenty of eager, beautiful women. That might be cheaper.

But I do applaud the ladies for being able to get men to waiste that type of money..
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Many of us who are in "ATF Relationships" do this quite a bit. "Let's spend the afternoon together" can be a 3 hour snack and rack, or a nice sit down dinner with industrial strength BCD later. You part ways when you are both tired, or tired of each other.

But look, if money is your main concern, you need to stay away from this type of stuff. If the minute she leaves you say, "damn, I just blew a grand on a Hooker", then don't even get into this type of activity. Always remember, this is supposed to be fun, and if you feel bad afterward, then IT AIN'T FUN.

The best way to gage how much fun you really had was 10 minutes after she is gone, you are thinking about when you will see Her again.
Jackie S, you’re a stud for coming forward. I appreciate your input! But what are your feelings about a "Clock Free Date" that lasts 10-14 hours depending on which provider you listen too? $3,500 from 8 am to 10 pm let’s say! Have you done this? Have you had an ATF spend the night 8 PM-8AM? If you did how much was that?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women