Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #31
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Shayla

That's a good attitude for a Hooker. At the end of the day, you probably made more than if you would have had a set rate. There are men who can be very generous if a Lady simply makes him feel good to be with Her.

As with all things, men who "hobby" vary in the reasons they do things. Some of us are up in years and have no desire to bang every chick on the block untill our bank account is dry. You are right, many of us want really great BCD activities with the plus of having an attractive Lady sitting accross from us at a nice restaurant, or where ever.

Since my wife passed away over 13 years ago, I have been with quite a few civilian women, as well as enough Hookers to understand the ups and downs. I am not looking for a "relationship", I am looking for companionship. Most civilians seem to be interested in relationships, with the final goal becoming the next "Mrs Jackie S". Well, that ain't going to happen. I'm too damned old, and too set in my ways.

I like the no strings attached senario that comes with compensating a Lady to be with you. That way, the lines do not get blurred, you always take it for exactly what it is, and you are free to have a good time.

I have been with the same Lady now for damned near three years. I won't be so non chalant as to say that I do not have feelings for Her, you can not be that intimate with someone that many times, (you do the math), and not develop feelings. But by always compensating Her, I am reminded that the reason she spends so much time with me is for that very reason, the compensation. She knows to NEVER offer me anything for free, and I know to never ask.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #32
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

YMWV

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #33
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

^ on both sides of the fence...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:18 PM   #34
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
YMWV

sixx
Yeah... To see a provider for the first time for a clock free date can potentially be bad especially if they're not hitting it off within the first hour.
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:50 PM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yeah it would an uncomfortable ordeal.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #36
DeLaine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 103202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
....As with all things, men who "hobby" vary in the reasons they do things. Some of us are up in years and have no desire to bang every chick on the block untill our bank account is dry. You are right, many of us want really great BCD activities with the plus of having an attractive Lady sitting accross from us at a nice restaurant, or where ever.

....But by always compensating Her, I am reminded that the reason she spends so much time with me is for that very reason, the compensation. She knows to NEVER offer me anything for free, and I know to never ask.

(I'm the new girl here, but I feel compelled to chime in anyway, so pardon me if I'm stepping on any toes here)

^^I agree with this. Most of the gentlemen I meet (and ALL of the gentlemen I meet on a regular basis) are looking more for companionship than they are anything else. And yes, for the gentlemen I've been seeing for a longer period of time, I'd say we've developed a friendship and a level of intimacy... but the boundaries are always going to be there. And I'd venture even further and say that the reason our "ATF" relationships have been so successful for both of us for such a long period of time is *because* those boundaries are there.

That said, the "clock free" concept is a new one to me and I'm not sure I understand how that works if there's actually a starting time and ending time LOL.
DeLaine is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #37
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm currently on a clock free date now. He books me for a clock free date once a month. Nothing to lie about it's just that some girls don't know how to pull the type of client that will book such date. If all you know is how to fuck well good luck with that.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:00 PM   #38
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

So Naomi, this is your deal. How does it work? Give me and everyone else the mechanics of it.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:12 PM   #39
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

I will do off the clock for certain BFE's...recently I spend a overnight with a gentleman at a much lower gift but again it isn't about the gift for me. For me to spend the night with someone which is rare there has to be a personality connection. It was someone I had been trying to see but RL kept coming up and so he flew to see me than drove 3 hours to see me.So it really depends on the gentleman....
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #40
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

very well put...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaine View Post
(I'm the new girl here, but I feel compelled to chime in anyway, so pardon me if I'm stepping on any toes here)

^^I agree with this. Most of the gentlemen I meet (and ALL of the gentlemen I meet on a regular basis) are looking more for companionship than they are anything else. And yes, for the gentlemen I've been seeing for a longer period of time, I'd say we've developed a friendship and a level of intimacy... but the boundaries are always going to be there. And I'd venture even further and say that the reason our "ATF" relationships have been so successful for both of us for such a long period of time is *because* those boundaries are there.

That said, the "clock free" concept is a new one to me and I'm not sure I understand how that works if there's actually a starting time and ending time LOL.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:33 PM   #41
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
So Naomi, this is your deal. How does it work? Give me and everyone else the mechanics of it.
This is how it's worded on my rates page.
"Clock-Free date – $2,000 – All day just the two of us!"

My clock-free dates were $1,500 per day then it became very popular and I raised them to $2,000 a day.

Who is compatible? Someone that isn't looking for a hole to fill. In other words, If you are used to booking 30 minutes and leaving within 20, a clock free date will not be for you. You will not even understand those that book clock free dates. If you are looking for an all day fuck fest, a clock free date is not for you. If you are looking for a connection deeper than just sex/mental stimulation/intelligent conversation and LOTS of playtime then you're the perfect candidate for a clock free date.

When a guy books a clock-free date with me, I ask him to send me an itinerary. This way I know his plans for us. An Itinerary looks like this:

12PM: Meet at the hotel (Playtime)
2PM: Beach
4PM: Playtime
6PM: Shopping
7PM: Dinner

An itinerary is much more detailed than this but this also let's me know that I'm not going to be treated like a human trampoline all day. Now there have been situations where I did not want to leave the room and wanted to have sex all day. Everyone's clock free date is different. I've never had a guy complain that I wanted about him wanting to do his brains out all day - nope not once.

How long is a clock free date? However long the guy wants it to be but it must end at 9pm. It can start at whatever time. Again this is not all all day fuck fest. An all day fuck fest would be $350 times 12 hours and who wants to pay that? .

I won't give all my secrets away but I will say that for the most part, I always have fun during this type of dates. I prefer to communicate with a guy for at least a month before I book this type of date with him. This is not a date that can be booked a week before like a two hour date. If I find that the guy will bore me to death or has some personality disorder, I will not book with him. A lot of ladies will use this as some fast money scheme and those are the ladies that fail at it. I doubt they would have a hard time finding takers which such mentality anyway.

xoxo
Old 12-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #42
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Hey, wait a munute!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I was hoping to get at least one hobbyist to come forward other than maybe ED. (Of Ed & Namoni fame!) I think it’s the craziest thing I've ever heard of in my life......
Am I still excluded from this discussion??? Or is there another Ed & Namoni (Naomi?) I don't know about!?!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #43
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

sounds like a thousand dollar night.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #44
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowshopper View Post
sounds like a thousand dollar night.
for a girl with average looks, yes. Maybe. There are ladise that charge 5k for this.

I can't even explain a clock free date to SL, It's not worth my time.
If someone isn't used to booking more than an hour or two with a lady, they will not get it.
Again, it's like telling a guy that usually books 4 hours to book a 30 minute date, he does not understand the logic.

xoxo
Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #45
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
for a girl with average looks, yes. Maybe. There are ladise that charge 5k for this.

I can't even explain a clock free date to SL, It's not worth my time.
If someone isn't used to booking more than an hour or two with a lady, they will not get it.
Again, it's like telling a guy that usually books 4 hours to book a 30 minute date, he does not understand the logic.

xoxo
Hell No on 5K! I do understand the logic of scheduling a multihr session and that's what I normally schedule. Just never have understood the Quickie or BnG session.
shorty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women