Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386
Default spanking........Umm yes please!!

Last year I. Was entrigued by the whole spanking idea...........well now I yurn for it not by just anyone though I am not the submissive girl like I use to be....don't get me wrong I enjoy a good challenge of a man trying to dominate me...which brings me to my delema....I met a guy awhile back we have become great friends the only thing is I find myself wanting his hand accross my back side...I am a bull headed redhead with a mind of her own and he is ha complete Dom but not in the lifestyle infact I dought he knows anything about it.....I find myself acting like a big spoiled brat he will bend me over and spank the hell out of me.....geez what does it take I have even put paddles out and I provoke him to the point of argument that he calls me a spoiled rotton brat.....geez my eyes say it my emotions feel it flippen spank me you idiot....let me gather my breath as I watch him sleep on my couch after last nights debate..I have come to the conclusion that this statuac of a man a lord a master a god is never going to put his large palms on my arse and that it will be a fantasy with no happy ending....not every man gets to make my white ass cheeks red.....youh have to fit my discription of a Dom....it is such a stimulant for me that I go nuts thinking of such a pleasurable partaking......and I also enjoy giving to the worthy male who proves himself to have my hands across his backside.........anyways ugh frustration.....I believe I would like to here others who enjoy the art of giving and receiving spankings....spanks for your time..... excuse the typos my android receive a fair amount of lashes from the iphone she's alittle shaky......
Guest080311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #2
guest060112-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 79688
My ECCIE Reviews

^okay, I only read part of that due to the spelling and punctuation, but what I can say is if you're not willing to tell him, then buy a book and give it to him. Leave a spanking website up on the browser. Hell, make your screen saver and background pictures having to do with spanking. Text him pictures of being spanked with provocative messages.

Stop tormenting the dude if you're not willing to tell him what you need! That's a good way to ruin the relationship.
guest060112-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Just tell him how turned on it makes you. Then as he begins, encourage him to spank harder. Lots of pleasurable moans. Tell him how wet you're getting. As he spanks that sweet ass with his bare hand, making it rosy red, make sure he knows you're about to cum.

Even if he doesn't do it hard enough, reward him and ask if he will do it harder next time.

The first lady I met who loved it, really wanted me to make sure she couldn't sit comfortably afterwards. It was new to me. I was reluctant until I saw how completely aroused she became.

All I had to do to get things started was a small slap of her ass through her jeans when she wasn't expecting it. Good times. Mmmmm
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #4
enigma878
Valued Poster

Princess, You should know by now that actling like a SAM doesn't get you anywhere.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Unless he is aware of your desires, acting like a huge brat generally tends to be a bad idea. If you are too nervous about telling him to his face, then hand him a card with your thoughts on why you need to be spanked, have him sit down and read it, then go into the bedroom and take off your clothes and lay down on the bed bottom up and hopefully you'll soon be spanked (and taken afterwards)
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #6
Guest080311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 29386

I need to correct my spelling....bad...wow middle of the night texting sucks
Guest080311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #7
rachet3375
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Geez Louise!!! Ya'll just don't get it do ya? Some of us guys can't take a hint for shit, but you just keep on tryin it, grrrr. Then you gals go around with your feelins all hurt and take it out on us some other ways. Just put your big girl panties on and TELL us what you want! It is not that we don't want to do it in the first place it is that we are maybe not sure if it is really what you want. Us guys can be real dorks but most of us can learn, eventually. Hard to explain so just quit beatin around the bush and tell us what you want. Life will go so much smoother Just sayin...
rachet3375 is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #8
MotoMoto
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I sure if you say "Please dont Spank me Daddy" with a wink and a twinkle you'll get your wish.
MotoMoto is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #9
Nikkiforfun
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10946
My ECCIE Reviews

As some of the other posters said, just tell him what you want. There are lots of kink books you could casually have laying around the house. Acting like a brat may ultimately piss him off and convince him not to see you anymore. You can always suggest role play where you're the bad girl and he's the guy who needs to teach you a lesson.
Nikkiforfun is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #10
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I say you are exhibiting classic signs of topping from the bottom.

Being a Dom & a Sadist, it is at my discretion to decide the when the where & the how to get my pleasure. My pleasure. Do I spank you because you want it? Do I punish you how you want to be punished? Do I relent because you squeel? Remember that "I don't like that toy" is not a safe word.

Somebody is getting flogged tonight.
Guest040113-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #11
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

it could be he is actually afraid of hurting you. one or two of the ladies i see like to be spanked and that's the case for me. i have to be very careful not to do damage. even though it's a turn on, it goes against the grain to "hurt" some one we care about.

just my opinion
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #12
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarBeth View Post
^okay, I only read part of that due to the spelling and punctuation, but what I can say is if you're not willing to tell him, then buy a book and give it to him. Leave a spanking website up on the browser. Hell, make your screen saver and background pictures having to do with spanking. Text him pictures of being spanked with provocative messages.

Stop tormenting the dude if you're not willing to tell him what you need! That's a good way to ruin the relationship.

I agree 100% with SugarBeth: Tell him what you want! Get it out there and when he follows thru, make sure you encourage him. From my perspective, if I think what a lover is getting is getting her off, I'll give it all I have! It's the weekend, all those pent up "O"s are bad for you!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #13
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Laeya

We always assume that dominant and sadist go together, but I do not believe that all doms are by definition sadists.

Have you considered the idea that you could be a dominant masochist?

In that arrangement, you would instruct your subs on how best to bring you the pain you desire. Teach them how to spank, gag, cane, crop, etc. you when you want it & how you want it.
Guest040113-02 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:57 PM   #14
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Laeya,

You should sign up for Midori's Beyond Twisted class. It's a great exercise in understanding all of your desires and how you don't have to see d/s as a flat two-dimensional scale. I highly reccomend it!
Krunkman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women