Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #46
shaft.drive
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I agree with petiteassman. I remember walking through a house in the Frankfurt RLD; one floor had many TS's. There were some that looked like very attractive women; but the allure of the many other beautiful ones with vaginas, kept me smiling & walking on!!
shaft.drive is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:27 AM   #47
Guest082517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Here is another pic of Alyssa. Gosh she's hot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alyssa.jpg (125.4 KB, 1273 views)
Guest082517 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:31 AM   #48
agent smith
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseytx View Post
I am surprised that no one has pointed out the fact that these ts people are NOT chicks with dicks.......they are guys with tits (and other female traits induced by hormones and other procedures. Some are great eye candy, but I will pass on an encounter with one.....different strokes for different folks.
ok, then take this neato picture quiz i found. and yes, you have to pick one or the other.

edit: sorry, i forgot we couldnt post pics that actually show genitalia. if anyone wants to see the picture quiz just shoot me a pm. it is kinda funny.
agent smith is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #49
Shackle
Valued Poster

It is very difficult to believe that Alyssa is a guy.
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #50
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent smith View Post
ok, then take this neato picture quiz i found. and yes, you have to pick one or the other.

edit: sorry, i forgot we couldnt post pics that actually show genitalia. if anyone wants to see the picture quiz just shoot me a pm. it is kinda funny.
It depends upon the content. If it's a front view of a naked man with his penis showing ... then by all means, show us EVERYTHING. Smile.

If it's a wide open beaver - type of shot (excuse the crudeness), then no, you cannot show it.

Sexual acts, fellatio and the such, are also forbidden. But there is some float with the rules in general.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #51
Shackle
Valued Poster

Agent Smith we need to see your picture quiz.
Shackle is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:18 PM   #52
yoyowego69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20
Default my first experience

I first saw a hot TS online while jerking off when I was a teenager and loved it. I was clicking through some pics to a sexy chick and jerking off, all of a sudden in one of the pics she was showing her cock. That was when I got really into the idea of hooking up with a TS, I must have been 14 or 15. This remained just a fantasy until I joined the military and was based near San Francisco about 7 years. I started checking out craigslist and started talking to a TS online, we exchanged pics and decided to meet really late one night. I got to her place around 3 am, she lived in a very small apartment building and I met her downstairs in the laundry room because she lived with her parents and they were home. I couldn't believe it when I saw her, she was a hot latina, a little shorter than me in heels, beautiful face and nice tits. I was so excited and nervous to be finally doing this after so many years of fantasizing about it. She pulled down my pants and started sucking my dick, I couldn't believe this was actually happening. She stood up and we started kissing and I started to explore with my hands. I reached down between her legs and felt her hard cock. She laid a towel down and the ground and told me to lay down. She got naked, beautiful body with a long skinny curved cock. She put a condom on me and got on top and started riding my cock while she stroked her cock. it was amazing, beuatiful girl with nice titties riding my cock and stroking hers. I finished pretty quickly and she kept riding until she shot her cum all over my chest and stomach. I drove home after that not quite sure how I felt about what just happened but I later realized I loved it. I hooked up with a few other TS after that and met up with the same first TS I had for another new experience. About 2 years after that first encounter she took my anal cherry. I'm now it Austin trying to hook up with TS girls but it's definitely harder here than it was near san francisco.
yoyowego69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #53
agent smith
Gaining Momentum

Default ok ok

heres the quiz.
side note: to the mods, if this infringes on too much on the rules feel free to take it down(and not give me any points) as i just got premium access and really like it
Old 07-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #54
yoyowego69
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Nice, B all the way
yoyowego69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #55
agent smith
Gaining Momentum

oh well, i guess photobucket doesnt have a sense of humor.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:17 AM   #56
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent smith View Post
oh well, i guess photobucket doesnt have a sense of humor.
Use Villagephotos, Fapomatic or Imagecoast instead.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #57
cuckold4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
You would be surprised how many men out there are intrigued with the idea. I have a regular client that is like a brama bull in bed......just a ball of masculine sexual energy. When he reviewed me on ter, I looked at his reviews to find he had visited with many a ts. I was really surprised.....and impressed!

One of my unfulfilled sexual fantasies is a threesome with a man and a very passable, fully functional ts. My husband says he is up for it.....he is very intrigued with the idea too. Unfortunately, it's hard to find a really hot one that entertains couples. Those trannies love them some cock, I guess.

Babee, I'm jealous. Hook me up girl.
My fantasy too...being with a woman and a passable TS.
cuckold4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 12:20 AM   #58
agent smith
Gaining Momentum

Sorry to bump an old one but.... If one was to see a TS, where would we post a "review"? Certainly not in the review section as this type of review would not cater to the masses. Ive been thinking really hard about calling TS ivonne. Posting from my phone now so cant copy the link but sHe is on BP. Very passable and pretty. Just wondering, thanks
Old 07-22-2010, 06:33 AM   #59
Tulsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

The last exit ramp to admitting you are bi-sexual.
Tulsa is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:02 AM   #60
Will Boner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Ok, I'll just say what 90% of men are thinking, but won't say or admit:

1. If I see a pic of an attractive TS and I get aroused, then I might be gay

2. If I actually go see a TS and have sex with her/him, then I'm probably gay

3. If I actually have sex with a TS and enjoy it, then I'm most definitely gay

and, oh, I forgot.........

4. If I even comment on a thread about TS, my friends will think I'm gay

Ok, now........