Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2016, 08:14 AM   #16
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Looks like it was a big to do about nothing.
Yes, it looks like the administration handled this one about right.

I wonder if it really was an accident, or they ran out of gas, or whatever...LOL.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:43 AM   #17
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I wonder, if by some quirk in navigation, one of our Air Craft Carriers accidentally strayed one mile into Iran's territorial waters, would they seize it and all 3000 sailors aboard?
Good point. Why would they fuck with someone who could crush them like a bug?

Quote:
Except for our standing as a World Power in the eyes of the rest of the World.

But then, that is pretty much down the toilet now anyway.
See the above answer.
Nothing changed. And if the Iranians cough up our people that quick then they at least fear us.

Quote:
I had my war. We got our asses handed to us in that one too because of our unwillingness to do what it takes to win.

The World recognizes Power. It recognizes a will to fight. Right now, Dictators, Despots, and Religious Zealots are looking at us as being unwilling to stand up to another Countey when it chooses to seize one of our vessels of war.
You're wrong about why we lost in Viet Nam. We lost because there was no way to win.
None. Zip. No fucking way. We would have to kill every person (no way to tell the Cong from Non-Cong) in the country. And the Cambodians would have gotten the land.

You can go ahead and hang your head and avert your eyes. Act like you're ashamed that we are taken advantage all the time. Be all doom and gloom if you want.
Because you've already given up. No one in their right mind will ever fear or respect you. You give up on America because you don't like the current President.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We have by far the best and most lethal military in the world. So we don't have the numbers to fight 5 armies at once. You would get the single instance in which we could carpet bomb a standing army. Ain't it cool?
Whoever is looking at us won't do shit. Or they would have in the last 7 years. Countries that is. They have infrastructure and other good shit to bomb.

Organizations are different. They're mixed in with the civilians. We do what we can.

What would you suggest to do that we don't do? Specifically?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:18 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post

See the above answer.
Nothing changed. And if the Iranians cough up our people that quick then they at least fear us.

You're wrong about why we lost in Viet Nam. We lost because there was no way to win.
None. Zip. No fucking way. We would have to kill every person (no way to tell the Cong from Non-Cong) in the country. And the Cambodians would have gotten the land.

You can go ahead and hang your head and avert your eyes. Act like you're ashamed that we are taken advantage all the time. Be all doom and gloom if you want.
Because you've already given up. No one in their right mind will ever fear or respect you. You give up on America because you don't like the current President.

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We have by far the best and most lethal military in the world. So we don't have the numbers to fight 5 armies at once. You would get the single instance in which we could carpet bomb a standing army. Ain't it cool?
Whoever is looking at us won't do shit. Or they would have in the last 7 years. Countries that is. They have infrastructure and other good shit to bomb.

Organizations are different. They're mixed in with the civilians. We do what we can.

What would you suggest to do that we don't do? Specifically?
I think you and I are in agreement.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:47 AM   #19
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Yes, it looks like the administration handled this one about right.

I wonder if it really was an accident, or they ran out of gas, or whatever...LOL.
Mebbe it was that high priced bio-fuel that odummer has forced the military to buy so that his cronies and the tree huggers can SCREW the U.S. taxpayer some more !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 11:42 AM   #20
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Yep. Should be real easy to back up your claim.
Sure dickmuncher - just like you backed up your ridiculous claim that the Saudis would "destroy" Iran in a war!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 02:15 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
The World recognizes Power. It recognizes a will to fight. Right now, Dictators, Despots, and Religious Zealots are looking at us as being unwilling to stand up to another Country when it chooses to seize one of our vessels of war.
You do realize, don't you, that you are responding to someone who actually believes that saying "no" and "fuck you" to the Persians and Muslims in the Middle East causes them to join ISIS, ISIL, AQ, and whatever is the flavor of the month next month in the "terrorist" category .....

.. in other words HE BELIEVES we have to take their shit or they will give us shit!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 05:02 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Check this out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/politics/iran-us-sailors/

I do not know this sailors rank, but I would figure he is a commissioned officer, probably a Lieutenant JG or Lieutenant.

He is probably getting ready to face a reality in the Military. American Officers do not apologize. You are held to a higher standard. It's bad enough you allowed your men to be seated down like criminals and humiliated.

This may be part of our current civilian leadership's ass kissing of Iran so they will stop being so mean, or their idea of the new touchy freely military, but as a Veteran, I am appalled that an American Military Officer would conduct himself in such a manner.

The entire World is watching. The Mullah's are high fiving. They are showing videos of the humiliation of our Sailors all over the Middle East.

The United States of America is humiliated.
Old 01-13-2016, 05:52 PM   #23
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Sure dickmuncher - just like you backed up your ridiculous claim that the Saudis would "destroy" Iran in a war!
A braggart that can't read or comprehend what he read.

Why don't you just admit you can't back it up so we can all move on?

My quote, in which you chose to see one word (destroy, which of course you take out of context), covers if Iran attacks. What I said breach-birth-boy was;

"Saudi Arabia has 10 times the defensive capabilities as Iran's offensive capabilities. If Iran attacked the Saudis there might not be anything left for us to destroy when we got there".

You must have been without oxygen too long to comprehend.

Iranian tanks (home produced versions of US M60 and Soviet T-72, no reactive armor) attacking pre-positioned Saudi US M-1 tanks would be slaughtered. Not destroyed, FUBAR. Didn't you see that Iraqis-wiped-out thing on TV? And that was an attack. When you attack the other side shoots first, usually because they're hidden. If the M-1s shoot first there is no second shot from a M-60 or T-72. How many M-1s were destroyed? Was it 1000? Was it 2000?
No asshole, it was less than 10.

And that's just the tanks. I'm not going to compare all the systems.

That backs up my quote, anal-bead-retainer. They seem to be the only thing that you can put "back up" your ass. You sure can't do it with words. Pull a couple of those "rip cords" you have hanging out of your ass and jump into the fray.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:12 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Complete humiliation of the US Navy. It's bad enough that civilians have to put up with ACA, now our military has to put up with Obamas Iran deal. And be humiliated.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 06:32 PM   #25
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You do realize, don't you, that you are responding to someone who actually believes that saying "no" and "fuck you" to the Persians and Muslims in the Middle East causes them to join ISIS, ISIL, AQ, and whatever is the flavor of the month next month in the "terrorist" category .....

.. in other words HE BELIEVES we have to take their shit or they will give us shit!
You do realize that you have passed the world record for the amount of bullshit a 110 lb. frame can carry. You must be lusty lass too. Your M.O. is exactly the same. Make claim you can't back up. Then, when called on your bullshit, lie your way out.
You love lies. The only thing that keeps you from blowing your brains out, other than not having any, is thinking you know what others think.
Instead of being a cocksucking smegma lover, why don't you ask someone what they think? What a novel fucking approach.
Here, I'll ask a question.
Why do we find a j-douche when someone such as yourself is rendered down to his core being? Someone who talks but doesn't listen. Someone who watches but doesn't see.
The true decline of America.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:56 PM   #26
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Check this out.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/13/politics/iran-us-sailors/

I do not know this sailors rank, but I would figure he is a commissioned officer, probably a Lieutenant JG or Lieutenant.

He is probably getting ready to face a reality in the Military. American Officers do not apologize. You are held to a higher standard. It's bad enough you allowed your men to be seated down like criminals and humiliated.

This may be part of our current civilian leadership's ass kissing of Iran so they will stop being so mean, or their idea of the new touchy freely military, but as a Veteran, I am appalled that an American Military Officer would conduct himself in such a manner.

The entire World is watching. The Mullah's are high fiving. They are showing videos of the humiliation of our Sailors all over the Middle East.

The United States of America is humiliated.
Who did the "ass kissing" to influence "an American Military Officer" who conducted "himself in such a manner....?" If you don't have the balls to name "names," then I am afraid it must be you.... No offense, just wondering....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/apr/11/china.usa2
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:02 PM   #27
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Complete humiliation of the US Navy. It's bad enough that civilians have to put up with ACA, now our military has to put up with Obamas Iran deal. And be humiliated.
Are you feeling "sorry" for "him" now...?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/0...-Did-for-China
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:02 PM   #28
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Who did the "ass kissing" to influence "an American Military Officer" who conducted "himself in such a manner....?" If you don't have the balls to name "names," then I am afraid it must be you.... No offense, just wondering....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/apr/11/china.usa2
?
Old 01-13-2016, 11:16 PM   #29
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Fucking retards bitching because they returned the troops.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 03:12 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

....if the Iranians cough up our people that quick then they at least fear us.

#1 ... whether someone "can" do something is irrelevant ... the question is whether or not someone "WILL" do something.

#2 ... did you ask the Iranians why they "coughed up or people" ..... because they didn't "cough up" our folks they have had for years ..... Was the transfer of the 100+ billions of dollars an "influential factor" in the return of the U.S. servicemembers illegally detained?

#3 ... I don't know from where you get your "assessment" of the mindset of the entire population of "Vietnam," but there were proposals on the table for "resolving" the matter other than in the model of the "Korean War" .... I also "suspect" that the average rice farmer didn't really care who he handed a % of his crop harvest to for "maintaining" the existing government, but they "probably" didn't want their paddies being filled with craters and bodies....not to mention the villages where they lived covered with napalm and defoliant! Plus, you might want to do a little research into the French experience there and the request of the U.S., which was shot down by LBJ as the tie breaking vote in the Senate for "assistance."
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women