Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #31
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
KSjack,

Not every thing is negotiable.
Nor did I say it was. I said ALMOST everything is negotiable.

KsJack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:55 AM   #32
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
I feel the need to respond to my original post because several pieces are being overlooked. This hypothetical scenario has nothing to do with a provider firm in her rates. This scenario only applies to the provider in the scenario. Think about the provider and the "If she gave you permission......" and "If she wanted......" would any clients see this specific provider and if so, knowing they had her permission, how many would pay her a lower rate if they thought hers was too high? Keeping in mind, this is accepted and requested by this provider, and would be overstepping no boundaries. Her boundaries may be different than other providers, but what if those are her wishes? She says here's the fee I want, and if you don't think I am worth it, you have my permission to pay less, and I want you to be honest because it is important to me that you walk away without feeling disappointed.

From this angle, original post:

Providers set their rates based upon whatever they decide their time is worth or however much money they want. Understood. But..........

If a provider listed desired rates on her page and gave you permission to pay her less if you thought her rate was too high, how many guys would actually see that provider AND pay her a lower rate if they thought her rate was too high?

Furthermore, what if she wanted guys to be honest and only pay her what they thought she deserved?
Well you have received a number of well thought out responses. You think others are overlooking the original premise but they aren't. Response after response has detailed why such an unusual business model could not work.

You seem to be waiting for men to speak up and confirm that they would take advantage of such an offer and pay less. Think about this, would any man be courageous enough to reply to your post saying "Yes, I would help myself to a discount of my own choosing"? No man is going to give that answer. Does that mean such men don't exist? Absolutely not. Men short women, men rip off women, men take back part of the donation in an unguarded moment when her back is turned. These men would be delighted to line up around the block to take advantage of your proposal. Fortunately men such as this represent the small minority of hobbyists, but they still exist.

But what about the nice guys who willingly pay whatever a provider's posted rate? Given an opportunity would they pay less? Some undoubtedly would, others would not.

Your premise could only work in a world where everyone has a sense of fair play and honesty. In the real world, no one is going to turn down the opportunity to save a few dollars, and in the real world, there are people who will be more than happy to save more than just a few dollars. Any provider who made the offer you suggest should be prepared for the 100% certainty that there are some men who would happily hand her a $20 bill and walk out with a smile. If she's ok with that, then no harm done of course.

Your idea is not without merit. In the past few years, several eateries have modeled their restaurants on this premise, and have flourished. Most notably, Panera Bread company has opened several restaurants that offer "pay what you want" pricing. Retail prices are suggested, but the customer pays as much, or as little as they choose to. Not at all unlike your suggestion. After three years of operation, all the stores operating under this model are still flourishing, though their profit margins are less than traditionally run Panera Bread eateries.

But, as a pragmatist, I can tell you that in the world of fucks for bucks, this model would not work as well as it would in a restaurant. There would simply be too many opportunists who would happily take not just a slight discount, but a steep one, not because they base their payment on performance, but simply because a deal is a deal.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:12 AM   #33
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

No offense, but never thought I would see the day a provider rate would get turned into rocket science. PleasantSurprise, you are way over thinking this. I appreciate the sentiment of letting the guy have some power in rates, but if providers treated their business like this it would lead to disaster. For the provider: unstable income, hurt feelings and some resentment towards some guys who decided to pay less. For the Guys: some would be singled out by provider back channels as cheapskates, some guys would be assholes about it and pay well below market prices, and the list goes on....

There is no reason to this madness.

Just pay the lady her rate, or find someone that fits your pocket book. A lot of times, if a guy has a regular, rates can be more flexible between the two bcd. As DD said, this is a recipe for disaster.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #34
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

My thing is... You won't connect with everybody In this hobby. But I always have a good additude and try my hardest to please. So if we don't click and I tried I'm not going to give you any money back and knowing most guys would most likely take advantage of a pay what you want agreement I defiantly would never allow that. It's unrealistic. Honestly if someone tries to see me and tries to haggle I most likely wont see them. In the past I've noticed if a guy is watching the clock and thinking about what he is spending more than having fun with me he puts to much pressure on me to deliver when really he just needs to chill. This hobby is just like Anything else you want you pay a cheap price you may not recieve anything more than cheap service. So why not pay a fair price for someone who is on time, good additude, clean and fun??
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:01 AM   #35
The Sixth Beatle
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

To return to your original premise:

Quote:
If a provider listed desired rates on her page and gave you permission to pay her less if you thought her rate was too high, how many guys would actually see that provider AND pay her a lower rate if they thought her rate was too high?

Furthermore, what if she wanted guys to be honest and only pay her what they thought she deserved?
The short answer to your question is 'no'. The main reason for this is an idea my dear old mother drummed into me from an early age - "If it seems to good to be true, it isn't". Hobbyists are often lured into situations where real danger lurks.

Another possible scenario would involve the reverse of something I mentioned previously. Say I accept the terms proposed, a meeting ensues and at its end I pay what I think is 'fair'. Suppose I enjoyed myself sufficiently to wish to revisit this provider, but she is disappointed in the amount I thought was 'fair' and now refuses to take my calls. Every guy who reads this will recognize this scenario from a past or current relationship. You're expected to decide how things are going to go and if you fail to fall within the parameters of what she's expecting, you are in deep doo-doo.
The Sixth Beatle is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:53 AM   #36
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I wouldn't. The chances for conflict is too great.

Just put a price on the time offered and the client can either pay or pass.

It's not rocket science, it's not even difficult.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:50 PM   #37
Chrome 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Its a two way street with the trust in the business. I'm never comfortable with donating in advance for numerous reasons. I think if the girl dosent connect. She should state it a minute in and break it down or bring it. The fact is there are a lot of bad apples that over charge. There are a million proffessions and most don't pay 200 an hr. But if your not certified your generally not hired. A girl should generally know within a minute if she has to worry about 1 taking care of her or not.
Chrome 1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #38
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome 1 View Post
Its a two way street with the trust in the business. I'm never comfortable with donating in advance for numerous reasons. I think if the girl dosent connect. She should state it a minute in and break it down or bring it. The fact is there are a lot of bad apples that over charge. There are a million proffessions and most don't pay 200 an hr. But if your not certified your generally not hired. A girl should generally know within a minute if she has to worry about 1 taking care of her or not.
I don't know any providers who will see you and allow you to pay afterwards that's just not how it works in this business honey. If you came at me with that idea I definitely wouldn't go for it. Who's to say if you have the money or not
Old 04-13-2013, 04:37 PM   #39
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
I feel the need to respond to my original post because several pieces are being overlooked. This hypothetical scenario has nothing to do with a provider firm in her rates. This scenario only applies to the provider in the scenario. Think about the provider and the "If she gave you permission......" and "If she wanted......" would any clients see this specific provider and if so, knowing they had her permission, how many would pay her a lower rate if they thought hers was too high? Keeping in mind, this is accepted and requested by this provider, and would be overstepping no boundaries. Her boundaries may be different than other providers, but what if those are her wishes? She says here's the fee I want, and if you don't think I am worth it, you have my permission to pay less, and I want you to be honest because it is important to me that you walk away without feeling disappointed.

From this angle, original post:

Providers set their rates based upon whatever they decide their time is worth or however much money they want. Understood. But..........

I think the provider in your hypothetical would end up with a sore pussy and and empty pocket book.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:44 PM   #40
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I think the provider in your hypothetical would end up with a sore pussy and and empty pocket book.
My thoughts exactly
Old 04-13-2013, 10:22 PM   #41
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol View Post
I don't know any providers who will see you and allow you to pay afterwards that's just not how it works in this business honey. If you came at me with that idea I definitely wouldn't go for it. Who's to say if you have the money or not
b@ialey, i generally agree w/ you.
esp for a first visit, i'll put her consulting fee in an obvious location or have her watch as i place it somewhere.

however, on third or subsequent visits, i may place it at the beginning or at the end of the session.
depends on how quickly we get to the consultations :^)

i once asked on aspd "do you consider hobbying to be a bus ride [pay at the beginning] or taxi ride [pay at the end]?".
a wise man answered [paraphrased after 10+ yrs of memory loss]...
"it's a limo ride - the fee is arranged in advanced and paid at the end of the ride"
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #42
merz5
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I almost always pay after. It just seems to flow better. I guess I have enough reviews on this board and "ok's" on P411 that by the time I see a provider, we have both checked one another out. That also gives me a chance to tip them (and I usually do although quite honestly not as much as I used to, getting a bit cheaper in my old age) and also at times see if they want to extend the time and at what price. I'm comfortable in the hobby and it seems the girls are usually comfortable with me, so it just flows pretty naturally. I have had good experiences after paying upfront, but most of my worst experiences are when the provider asks for the money first. I have NEVER shorted a provider but do make a decision to not see her a second time. Sometimes a $200 visit can be too much to pay but depending on the girl, $300 might be a bargain. However also, paying more is not a guarantee of a better experience. This board allows both the hobbyist and the provider to do some research and know what to expect. If the question is, "would I favor seeing a provider that allowed me to pay what I thought was fair over a provider with a set price" I don't think I would necassarily call them first, but it is an interesting thought. I do think there are providers that have more of an ala cart menu and some guys like that. I have not visited that type of provider, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't. I happen to like the GFE/PSE so most of the time, I would have to pay the "all you can eat" price anyway.
merz5 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #43
Chrome 1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Merz5 in the house! My experience have also been the best when I just drop it at the end. It does flow better. If I don't appear I would have the money, than one should be booting me from the begining on hygeine alone. I have seen girls I had great times with and when repeated to see again and tipped upfront it put it to the point I havent returned. A girl that trys to demand a upfront I will walk away everytime unless she is clicking really good. You either have it or you don't. And if I haven't intrigued you to the point you want to sleep with me. Why would I want to tip you? And at the same time I do say this I do understand a woman's stand point.
Chrome 1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:11 AM   #44
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
This has already been discussed NUMEROUS times. We charge what we want & you have an option to see us or not see us depending on your budget or specifications. Sometimes we run specials for less depending on how slow business is or just for kicks. I guess if you have a favorite provider that you see regularly, you might ask her if you can both come to a set rate for your sessions or "discount". Personally I only offer specials on outcalls every once in awhile & never on incalls since I only see one client per day & acquire a room just for him. I don't appreciate hagglers or cheapskates as a general rule though. No offense to anyone. We all have our wants, needs & rules.
I also like to barter/haggle for things. In the end, the power is with me/johns, we dont need to see you, we can see someone/no one else.
you usually need the income, if not, no one would likely see you due to poor ratings, same as the guy who works at the job, yet doesnt need the job, his performance isnt going to as high as the person who works the job because they need the job.
so if someone tries to haggle with you, Im sure you tell them NO BYE and end the conversation, as that's your rule, right?
oh, I should have started every sentence with the modifier, "personally", since that makes a WHOLE shit LOAD of difference, WRITE? (Look! I wrote that in ALL CAPS cause its SOO IMPORTANTE!(no's spanish?) NO
blade78 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:55 AM   #45
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Oh it goes on now...especially with Mods who use their position for discounts, freebies and even worse. I hate it when someone tries to negotiate, so I would never engage in that tactic personally and I wouldn't want to be in the same room with anyone who does. Why would anyone set an appointment to do something knowing that they either don't have the correct amount of coin or they think the provider charges too much. Why would a provider ever give anyone "permission" to pay her less?? Try using that in other walks of life...does not make any sense to me. I guess I don't get where you're going with this..
would you engage in the tactic, In-personally?
blade78 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women