Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 08-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
`flip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Porvider's site link in postbit

I’ve been looking at some of the questions of what people would like to see and I have a suggestion that makes since.

Mainly on the provider side this involves creating a custom profile input field and you can decide which user groups can use it and which can’t the reason for this one in particular would be adding a provider’s personal website to the postbit.

The postbit for any non-developers is where you see the persons avatars and in a providers case you see “” My Showcase””, post count etc.. As a provider would you like the option to have your website link under that? Mind you some of you ladies have long and ugly urls so my solution would be just to preclass the web link to something like “”Personal Website”” or something along those lines.

For the mods and admin’s and or people that maintain eccie you may or may not know how to do this but it is really simple and more importantly it will not create multiple query’s to the system other than the one the profile already creates it basically is a simple way of calling information from the system and IMHO this part of vBulletin is very underutilized. It really is a very awesome system which in many ways really is limitless with a little knowledge.

In any case its food for thought, I could help you out with this no big deal. I also have a development site which is the same version of vBulletin I use to mess around with ideas so I could totally put this in action on my board for you to take a look at.

The mod only really consists of 2 parts
First part is to create the custom profile field. (EASY) get the id number from the field.
Second part is to class the code and add it to the correct place in the postbit. Fieldx = field5 or whatever the custom profile field id number is…
Code:
<if condition="$post[fieldx]"><a href="http://$post[fieldx]" target="self">Personal Site</a></if> 
Please forgive the crude Photoshop example I know the fonts don’t match, and to miss AshleyMarie23 please forgive me for using you as an example for the Photoshop you were the most convenient at the time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weblinkexample.jpg (76.2 KB, 126 views)
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #2
`flip
Valued Poster

On another note you could do the same thing for linking P411 accounts TER etc etc.. Its limitless...
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #3
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16

Thanks flip. We've definitely made good use of the postbit by adding links to your reviews as well as a direct link to a provider's showcase and her list of reviews.

A link to her website is a neat idea too. Would be easy since they already can put their website in their profile page from the UserCP....just stick the data from that field in the postbit and call it "My Website"

Wonder if the girls would like that or if they're happy enough with it in their profile and their showcase? If there seems to be a demand for it, it'd be a snap to put it in....
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:08 PM   #4
`flip
Valued Poster

Yeah I figured thats what you did to add the reviews and showcases. Like I said I love vBulletin other than the fact I personally have no real use for it lol.

Just was thinking from my experience what would make my online hunt easier, and an easy direct link to her website and p411 were my top two.
`flip is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #5
missfuntimes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 33326
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the additions would be a pretty neat idea and benefit both sides, providers and hobbyists
missfuntimes is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:13 PM   #6
vixstudios
Gaining Momentum

nice flip, I like it

candor dat viribus alas
vixstudios is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #7
CharliRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155540
My ECCIE Reviews