Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-28-2015, 06:01 PM   #31
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Also narrows down the studio in question.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:07 PM   #32
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I gladly answer all of MY reference checks in a timely and prompt manner anyone can attest to that. It's weird that you bring me into this. I can count on one hand how many times we have corresponded about reference checks (NONE). I am always a phone call away to answer reference checks as well. Any and every provider who has EVER called me can attest to that as well. So for whatever reason you are naming me in this is beyond me. So I would GREATLY appreciate if you left my name out of this.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:12 PM   #33
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

So Yourself, Taylor Lane and Ellie Alexandra don't share the same pimp?...
Old 07-28-2015, 06:13 PM   #34
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
this is more typical Eccie passive-aggressive bullshit.
Historically, the record would reflect that the OP just does not do the "passive" side of "passive-aggressive"

Old 07-28-2015, 06:18 PM   #35
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I just always wonder if she's this "passive" between the sheets
Old 07-28-2015, 06:33 PM   #36
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Well this escalated quickly. And I am more than positive that wasn't Lariyah responding to this. Because her handler was just threatening me. I actually have proof in messages.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:34 PM   #37
Guest022016
Account Disabled

User ID: 253914
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
So Yourself, Taylor Lane and Ellie Alexandra don't share the same pimp?...
I guess I just thought it was obvious and became more clear esp when Taylor and Ellie arrived. Usually, women choose this profession because funds are tight but yet these girls emerge with professional pics and a clear understanding of how eccie works and, of course, vouched by Lariyah. Idk, maybe I'm just a hooktard but it took forever and eventual help to figure out how to even post a picture in a thread.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:37 PM   #38
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX View Post
I guess I just thought it was obvious and became more clear esp when Taylor and Ellie arrived. Usually, women choose this profession because funds are tight but yet these girls emerge with professional pics and a clear understanding of how eccie works and, of course, vouched by Lariyah. Idk, maybe I'm just a hooktard but it took forever and eventual help to figure out how to even post a picture in a thread.
I honestly don't remember who I was talking to - but it was another provider and we were discussing this issue. She said one of the most accurate things I've ever heard. "Some 18 or 19 year old girl shows up knowing all the terms like GFE, BBBJ, etc., and guys think she's not pimped?"
Old 07-28-2015, 07:00 PM   #39
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

I guess the million dollar question would be.... is this Lariyah answering or a handler?
Now I dont know either way and Lariyah seems like a real sweetheart...so I'm just askin?

The other thing is maybe Lariyah isn't getting the messages because someone else is taking them.

Once again I dont know...and once again just asking like a good reporter asking the tough question.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:02 PM   #40
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Interesting things happen when you go back and read shit again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
#18 - Multiple handles are not permitted, unless in certain circumstances are expressly approved by staff in advance on a case-by-case basis. Action will be taken in cases where staff finds multiple handles are being used for deceptive reasons, to carry out an agenda (promotion or trashing of another), or to return to the board following a previous suspension or ban.

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
The intelligence I have gathered and received from multiple sources over the last several weeks ...
Guess the hammer will tell the tale, huh?

Old 07-28-2015, 07:03 PM   #41
Lariyah_Cash
Blonde Spinner Barbie

User ID: 63400
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Is that the best that you can do to try and discredit someone, really? You should find something else to do with your time. It's no secret that I know the providers that you've mentioned, your point? In case YOU missed my last statement regarding this matter I answer my own reference checks. Always have and always will whether it's by PM, text messaging, email and/or phone calls. I PERSONALLY answer reference checks everyday by phone also.

To answer your edited question NO I do not have a Pimp (I do quite well on my own as you can see). I will never be that weak minded and hand my hard earned money over to anyone! I handle my OWN money, pay my OWN rent, pay my OWN utilities and anything else that I want or need I provide for myself! That's the oldest claim for a provider to make against another to try and hurt their reputation. I will not stand for it though! If anything my reputation and body of work speaks for it's self. I have never put any of the gentleman that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting with in danger. I have never stole from, robbed, or had anyone come out of some dark place on anyone and held them at gunpoint demanding money. Those are the type of stories that you hear about when someone is associated with those kind of low life people. I have never been associated with any of that behavior or those type people and I never will. So wherever and whoever you are getting your information from you are sadly mistaken
Old 07-28-2015, 07:18 PM   #42
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash View Post
Is that the best that you can do to try and discredit someone, really? You should find something else to do with your time. It's no secret that I know the providers that you've mentioned, your point? In case YOU missed my last statement regarding this matter I answer my own reference checks. Always have and always will whether it's by PM, text messaging, email and/or phone calls. I PERSONALLY answer reference checks everyday by phone also.

To answer your edited question NO I do not have a Pimp (I do quite well on my own as you can see). I will never be that weak minded and hand my hard earned money over to anyone! I handle my OWN money, pay my OWN rent, pay my OWN utilities and anything else that I want or need I provide for myself! That's the oldest claim for a provider to make against another to try and hurt their reputation. I will not stand for it though! If anything my reputation and body of work speaks for it's self. I have never put any of the gentleman that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting with in danger. I have never stole from, robbed, or had anyone come out of some dark place on anyone and held them at gunpoint demanding money. Those are the type of stories that you hear about when someone is associated with those kind of low life people. I have never been associated with any of that behavior or those type people and I never will. So wherever and whoever you are getting your information from you are sadly mistaken
Such a fitting response-- I know what I know and regardless how you respond with your rehearsed played out posts-you won't throw me off. Discredit you??... Hardly the point. Oddly enough-I also knew you would victimize yourself.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #43
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

So, just so I can keep the players straight in this scenario:

Is Lariyah a pimped girl, or is she the manager of the other two girls?

Are all the girls shot by bcd studios suspect, or just these three?
Old 07-28-2015, 07:24 PM   #44
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

In all actuality Miss Lariyah... Or AY, whoever I am speaking to... We all know this is false. You and your handler are great at hiding the fact you are managed. I will not go into too much depth about my personal life or what exactly happened to me, by no means it wasn't right. But all I have to say is that I hope you truly open your eyes sooner or later while you are being used and manipulated, I also know you took on a great part of the manipulation to me as well. Enjoy meeting his family in Tennessee. Watch how much he values you once you're not paying him like you used to & start getting beaten in front of your child.... Good luck. Honestly in this line of work sometimes we all get involved with the wrong person. It was a lesson learned on my behalf
Old 07-28-2015, 07:40 PM   #45
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women