Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile ON the Road to saying goodbye to BBW status

As so many of you know I am what they call slightly bbw... Dont get me wrong I love my curves and like many of you love my DDS...However I recently I found some pictures that were taken during my first weeks in this hobby...

It was enough incentive to begin the journey of losing the bbw status.Now dont get me wrong I will probably never be a true spinner anymore and I will never lose my curves but the goal is to completely lose bbw status by August...

So come join me in saying goodbye to the bbw status over these next few months...

Kitten
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #2
guest052210-1
Account Disabled

Well, if you are going to Fitness 10 in NLR, let me join you in the workouts. Nothing like company to push you to succeed. I just need to get baxk to 300 setups a day and lifting weights every other day. The aerobic machines don't hurt as well. Honestly, I'm up for it. Let me know.
guest052210-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I havent gotten that far I have started with 2 hours of aerobics and an at least 30 mins of walking every day but sundays ... I will be looking at gyms today.. I will let you know and thank you. I really apprecaite that
Old 02-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Good luck, though I suppose that we curvy chasers will just have to look elsewhere now.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:05 AM   #5
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks BCG but you know I will always have curves even being slimmer I have killer curves you know tiny waist big boobs and big butt...I have just decided to leave the bbw status to the other girls... Im ready to have my body back lol

Just think of hte fun you can have with the curves mmm
Old 02-17-2010, 01:06 PM   #6
guest10113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Good for you Kitten! I know how you feel. I have struggled with being overweight most of my life. I come from a long line of big eaters and learned my bad habits at an early age. About 3 years ago I finally decided to do something about it and started a strict diet, cardio, and weight-training program. I lost 40 lbs. and about 6 inches from my waist in less than a year's time and I feel better now than I ever have. I have been able to maintain my same weight these last couple of years by faithfully sticking with the exercise and weight training, but I am able to cheat on my diet more than I used to now. It requires alot of discipline, but it is so worth it in the end. Good luck and if you need any advice or words of encouragement just give me a shout!
guest10113 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
ndark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Awwww, I'm gonna miss the boobs and that juicy booty! At least you'll still have those BBE...Big Beautiful Eyes (Blue that is!)-NDark
ndark is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
As so many of you know I am what they call slightly bbw... Dont get me wrong I love my curves and like many of you love my DDS...However I recently I found some pictures that were taken during my first weeks in this hobby...

It was enough incentive to begin the journey of losing the bbw status.Now dont get me wrong I will probably never be a true spinner anymore and I will never lose my curves but the goal is to completely lose bbw status by August...

So come join me in saying goodbye to the bbw status over these next few months...

Kitten

This is awsum! Good luck huni and you will be able to do it, just stay focused babe. Switch up your deit a little, eat lots of salads and cut the sodas out, drink plenty of water and remember to not eat late at night.

I am glad to see someone trying to better themselves, I quit smoking ciggs Dec. 28th ( I did this for my health and not only for health but to gain weight and also since I plan to do this for awhile than smoking ciggs is not going to help me stay active and young) and plus I can't stand the way those stinky things smell...gross!!! I have gained from 102 all the way up to 111 (wow...lol to me that is good, my goal is 120 by the summer!!!) I feel soooo much better now!!!! I haven't messed up at all and I am so proud of myself!!

Keep in the right mind frame and you will do it girl!! Keep us posted on your progress.

Again, GOOD LUCK SWEETIE...

I hope all works out for you!!!
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #9
arkansasknight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I wish you the best of luck Kitten. For your health not just to look like you use too. Dreams I am very proud of you!!! I have had so many people close to my heart die from smoking. Good for you!
arkansasknight is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #10
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Best of luck to both of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post

Kitten
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post

This is awsum! Good luck huni and you will be able to do it, just stay focused babe. Switch up your deit a little, eat lots of salads and cut the sodas out, drink plenty of water and remember to not eat late at night.

I am glad to see someone trying to better themselves, I quit smoking ciggs Dec. 28th ( I did this for my health and not only for health but to gain weight and also since I plan to do this for awhile than smoking ciggs is not going to help me stay active and young) and plus I can't stand the way those stinky things smell...gross!!! I have gained from 102 all the way up to 111 (wow...lol to me that is good, my goal is 120 by the summer!!!) I feel soooo much better now!!!! I haven't messed up at all and I am so proud of myself!!

Keep in the right mind frame and you will do it girl!! Keep us posted on your progress.

Again, GOOD LUCK SWEETIE...

I hope all works out for you!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:20 PM   #11
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcoog View Post
Well, if you are going to Fitness 10 in NLR, let me join you in the workouts. Nothing like company to push you to succeed. I just need to get baxk to 300 setups a day and lifting weights every other day. The aerobic machines don't hurt as well. Honestly, I'm up for it. Let me know.
Fitness 10... that's where I went when I was living in NLR. Not a bad gym, and really good price. I've started running again. It sucks, but I feel better when I do it.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:51 PM   #12
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Everyone for the words of encouragement.. NDark I will never lose the boobs or the butt... They are here to stay just on a curvier slimmer sexier body...and they are all yours to enjoy anytime you want to drop by...

Thanks everyone for the recommendation of Fitness 10 its my top choice for gym when I start going in April..

Dreams good luck on quitting smoking...I quite myself a couple of years ago...If you need to talk or you just need to vent call me anytime...

Guy thank you for that ... Dont be suprised if you get pm one early morning lol...

Once again everyone thank you so much for your support and your word of encourgement...

Hugs

Kitten
Old 02-20-2010, 09:36 AM   #13
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDreams View Post

... my goal is 120 by the summer!!!
I could have you at 120 by the end of next month with my homemade tamales! Gaining weight can be a lot of fun. & I happen to be an expert at it. As for me, I absolutely HAVE to find the power cord to my stairmaster...or I'm going to be in trouble soon!
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
I could have you at 120 by the end of next month with my homemade tamales! Gaining weight can be a lot of fun. & I happen to be an expert at it. As for me, I absolutely HAVE to find the power cord to my stairmaster...or I'm going to be in trouble soon!
MmMmMm... Did somebody say tamales?!? lol heheh
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:36 PM   #15
papabear_in_arkansas
Gaining Momentum

That's what I am talking about !!!!!!!!!!!! What time is supper??????
papabear_in_arkansas is offline   Quote