Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #46
Kenya Woods
Dark & Lovely

User ID: 73788
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouddancer View Post
I made this post in the Dallas forum and it was suggested I post this in the National Discussion Forum.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it there seems to be more of the newbie hobbyists joining the scene and asking for advice. (This is a good thing) So, I thought I would offer this post.

I'm probably not as active as many of my brethren here but I have been around for a while, here on ECCIE and previously ASPD. We are fortunate here in Dallas to have so many wonderful ladies and I say this with all honesty, I've never had what I would call a horrible session. Yes, I've had some less than stellar sessions but in the past 7 or 8 years I have managed to meet some truly incredible ladies and enjoyed some mind-blowing experiences. Fortunately, I have yet to experience a true NCNS. How have I managed this? Well, here are a few rules I hobby by for what it's worth.

Donations:
First and foremost, never, ever haggle over the ladies rates. If there's a lady your just dying to meet, save you $ and pay her fee. If the price is too high, more research will find the right lady for you.

Screening:
This is an extremely important aspect of the hobby, not only for the lady but for the guys as well. This is for her safety but it may well be for yours too. Consider this, if she doesn't screen, what does that tell you about her. Everything may be legit, but on the other hand…….well, just read through some of the alerts. Those alerts where someone is ripped off, or worse, seem to have one thing in common - little or no screening.
Don't complain or get bitchy about her screening requirements. If you don't want to comply with her requirements, move on. Many of the ladies will work with you, unless, of course, you come off as telling them how to run their business. That’s a quick way onto the DNS list. This is why a service such as P411 so valuable. The money is very well spent. No, it's not easy getting started, but like anything in life, you have to pay your dues, so to speak. Having said that, there are some pretty incredible newbie friendly providers here and with a service such as P411 and a little research, it really shouldn't be that difficult to find a nice lady to get started.

If you use P411, use the features. Most importantly, fill out your profile. The ladies do want to please you. If you tell them about yourself and what you like, any good provider will try to accommodate you. Now this also depends on how you express yourself. Most importantly, be a gentleman.

Choosing a lady:
So you think you've found a lady you want to meet, great! Now do your research. If she posts, you can get an idea of her personality. Read her posts and if you don't like what she says or how she says it, do you really want to fork over some of your hard earned $ just because she's the hottest thing you've ever seen and all of her reviews say she's the lay of the century? You'll most likely be disappointed.
On the other hand, you just might connect, even before you meet.
In your research, find out about her. Enjoy her pics, but read, re-read and read again all of her information. Follow the directions for contacting her. Nearly all of the ladies make this info available, so do what she asks. Find out about her. What are her interests?

The appointment:
Once you've made the appointment, try to relax. Don't bombard her with emails, texts, phone calls, etc. A little contact is okay, but keep in mind she is running a business. In your research you should have learned such things as what kind of flowers she likes? If she likes tulips, bring her tulips, not roses. If she has listed chocolates as one of her likes, bring some. The point here is to show the lady you put a little effort into knowning her, pleasing her. It’s a perfect way to break the ice and start things off on the right foot.

When you get to her place, follow her instructions, and be discrete. Usually, you can expect a 2-call system. When she gives you her room or apt number, be careful about repeating it. I was on a trip in Denver once having breakfast in the hotel lobby. There was a guy standing about ten feet away from me who had something of a loud voice. This is what I overheard
"Hi Car***** it's L**** I'm in the lobby. 741, right, be right up. I'm ready to rock your world babe"
I literally choked. I had a pretty good idea what was going on and I would imagine so did everyone else that overheard him. Pay attention to what kind of attention you might be getting.
When you meet, treat her with respect. Be clean and presentable and if she offers a shower, it's probably best to thank her and jump in the shower, even if you just took one. Never know, she may just jump in with you. Also, don't let the transaction become a roadblock. It should be handled discretely and in accordance with her instructions. If you've done your research well, you should have very few surprises, except for maybe the good kind. Enjoy yourself, but respect her limits and her time.

Reviews:
In my opinion, reviews are valuable, but only to a certain degree. Some that read like a Penthouse forum, although entertaining, really don't tell me that much except the guy is the greatest fu*k in the world. Some of the guys will remember UsedCarSalesman. Great, funny reading, but useless reviews.
I never expect all the services one guy receives is going to necessarily be the same for me. Could be ymmv or heaven forbid, some may even exaggerate their encounters in their review. I would however, expect to receive her advertised services.

After the session and you wish to write a review. Start by reading the stickied thread in the review forum. The guidance is there. Be honest and factual, especially if it's sub-par review. It is entirely possible the reason for the sub-par performance is because she just didn't click with you, or you with her. It happens. There's no need for personal attacks and name-calling. The only thing that brings is drama. The review should be informative and reflect your overall experience.

Another comment about reviews:
There are times a lot of piling on starts and you might be tempted to jump on the bandwagon. Let me quote Ron White:

"Next time you have a thought, ............ let it go"

I am amazed at some of the replies to the reviews, especially the comments about the $. If you need clarification, that's fine, but to tell the world and most importantly the providers you wouldn't pay that much for a session is just foolish. You come across as cheap. Ever see an ad for cheap gentleman? I think generous gentleman is the usual phrase. Think what you like but its not always best to share your thoughts.

So now you've dipped your toe in the water, enjoyed your visit, written a review, what next?

Do it all over again!

But be careful. The first few times you'll know doubt cover all your tracks well. The more you participate the more likely it is to get too relaxed. Don't kid yourself into thinking you won't make mistakes. I just recently screwed up big time. I took a lovely lady to dinner at a nice upscale restaurant before our private activities. A couple of mornings later I realized I had kept the receipt (something I never do) and left it lying by the bathroom sink. Fortunately, it wasn't exactly in the open but I may still have some splainin to do. I got it covered if the SO asks but this is the kind of thing that can be catastrophic for some. There in lies the dilemma, is this really worth the trouble.

Perhaps one of our hobby brethren here can offer up a thread on techniques for protecting your ass. Its been covered before, just has the subject of this thread has, but it never hurts to put things in perspective.

Hobby safely and thanks for reading,
Clouddancer

VERY WELL PUT!
Kenya Woods is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:25 AM   #47
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

And let’s NOT forget, its FANTASY! So when things don't work out so well, we just move on! If you don't that’s when the real issues start

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:04 PM   #48
Slammer321
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Very good advice, now I find it after the fact. If you do your research though you should come to the same facts.
Slammer321 is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #49
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammer321 View Post
Very good advice, now I find it after the fact. If you do your research though you should come to the same facts.
Good point Slammer! Some of us learn that the hard way... unfortunately!
Old 01-16-2012, 02:09 AM   #50
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

If only I had found this sooner... Is there such a thing as being TOO careful? or maby trying too hard in terms of trying to get a mutual comfort level? It is hard for me to relax if she isnt comfortable and relaxed, but I think I could be overbearing with it at times which is not what I want to do. Im single so I DO NOT have an SO or GF to worry about but still, I want to be careful but don't want to take it overboard.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:38 AM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
If only I had found this sooner... Is there such a thing as being TOO careful? or maby trying too hard in terms of trying to get a mutual comfort level? It is hard for me to relax if she isnt comfortable and relaxed, but I think I could be overbearing with it at times which is not what I want to do. Im single so I DO NOT have an SO or GF to worry about but still, I want to be careful but don't want to take it overboard.
I've got some pretty simple standards that have changed over the years! I had some stringent requirements once upon a time! Now I'm just happy if they show up! LOL
Old 03-22-2014, 06:44 AM   #52
scorpio2000
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I made this post in the Dallas forum and it was suggested I post this in the National Discussion Forum.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it there seems to be more of the newbie hobbyists joining the scene and asking for advice. (This is a good thing) So, I thought I would offer this post.

I'm probably not as active as many of my brethren here but I have been around for a while, here on ECCIE and previously ASPD. We are fortunate here in Dallas to have so many wonderful ladies and I say this with all honesty, I've never had what I would call a horrible session. Yes, I've had some less than stellar sessions but in the past 7 or 8 years I have managed to meet some truly incredible ladies and enjoyed some mind-blowing experiences. Fortunately, I have yet to experience a true NCNS. How have I managed this? Well, here are a few rules I hobby by for what it's worth.

Donations:
First and foremost, never, ever haggle over the ladies rates. If there's a lady your just dying to meet, save you $ and pay her fee. If the price is too high, more research will find the right lady for you.

Screening:
This is an extremely important aspect of the hobby, not only for the lady but for the guys as well. This is for her safety but it may well be for yours too. Consider this, if she doesn't screen, what does that tell you about her. Everything may be legit, but on the other hand…….well, just read through some of the alerts. Those alerts where someone is ripped off, or worse, seem to have one thing in common - little or no screening.
Don't complain or get bitchy about her screening requirements. If you don't want to comply with her requirements, move on. Many of the ladies will work with you, unless, of course, you come off as telling them how to run their business. That’s a quick way onto the DNS list. This is why a service such as P411 so valuable. The money is very well spent. No, it's not easy getting started, but like anything in life, you have to pay your dues, so to speak. Having said that, there are some pretty incredible newbie friendly providers here and with a service such as P411 and a little research, it really shouldn't be that difficult to find a nice lady to get started.

If you use P411, use the features. Most importantly, fill out your profile. The ladies do want to please you. If you tell them about yourself and what you like, any good provider will try to accommodate you. Now this also depends on how you express yourself. Most importantly, be a gentleman.

Choosing a lady:
So you think you've found a lady you want to meet, great! Now do your research. If she posts, you can get an idea of her personality. Read her posts and if you don't like what she says or how she says it, do you really want to fork over some of your hard earned $ just because she's the hottest thing you've ever seen and all of her reviews say she's the lay of the century? You'll most likely be disappointed.
On the other hand, you just might connect, even before you meet.
In your research, find out about her. Enjoy her pics, but read, re-read and read again all of her information. Follow the directions for contacting her. Nearly all of the ladies make this info available, so do what she asks. Find out about her. What are her interests?

The appointment:
Once you've made the appointment, try to relax. Don't bombard her with emails, texts, phone calls, etc. A little contact is okay, but keep in mind she is running a business. In your research you should have learned such things as what kind of flowers she likes? If she likes tulips, bring her tulips, not roses. If she has listed chocolates as one of her likes, bring some. The point here is to show the lady you put a little effort into knowning her, pleasing her. It’s a perfect way to break the ice and start things off on the right foot.

When you get to her place, follow her instructions, and be discrete. Usually, you can expect a 2-call system. When she gives you her room or apt number, be careful about repeating it. I was on a trip in Denver once having breakfast in the hotel lobby. There was a guy standing about ten feet away from me who had something of a loud voice. This is what I overheard
"Hi Car***** it's L**** I'm in the lobby. 741, right, be right up. I'm ready to rock your world babe"
I literally choked. I had a pretty good idea what was going on and I would imagine so did everyone else that overheard him. Pay attention to what kind of attention you might be getting.
When you meet, treat her with respect. Be clean and presentable and if she offers a shower, it's probably best to thank her and jump in the shower, even if you just took one. Never know, she may just jump in with you. Also, don't let the transaction become a roadblock. It should be handled discretely and in accordance with her instructions. If you've done your research well, you should have very few surprises, except for maybe the good kind. Enjoy yourself, but respect her limits and her time.

Reviews:
In my opinion, reviews are valuable, but only to a certain degree. Some that read like a Penthouse forum, although entertaining, really don't tell me that much except the guy is the greatest fu*k in the world. Some of the guys will remember UsedCarSalesman. Great, funny reading, but useless reviews.
I never expect all the services one guy receives is going to necessarily be the same for me. Could be ymmv or heaven forbid, some may even exaggerate their encounters in their review. I would however, expect to receive her advertised services.

After the session and you wish to write a review. Start by reading the stickied thread in the review forum. The guidance is there. Be honest and factual, especially if it's sub-par review. It is entirely possible the reason for the sub-par performance is because she just didn't click with you, or you with her. It happens. There's no need for personal attacks and name-calling. The only thing that brings is drama. The review should be informative and reflect your overall experience.

Another comment about reviews:
There are times a lot of piling on starts and you might be tempted to jump on the bandwagon. Let me quote Ron White:

"Next time you have a thought, ............ let it go"

I am amazed at some of the replies to the reviews, especially the comments about the $. If you need clarification, that's fine, but to tell the world and most importantly the providers you wouldn't pay that much for a session is just foolish. You come across as cheap. Ever see an ad for cheap gentleman? I think generous gentleman is the usual phrase. Think what you like but its not always best to share your thoughts.

So now you've dipped your toe in the water, enjoyed your visit, written a review, what next?

Do it all over again!

But be careful. The first few times you'll know doubt cover all your tracks well. The more you participate the more likely it is to get too relaxed. Don't kid yourself into thinking you won't make mistakes. I just recently screwed up big time. I took a lovely lady to dinner at a nice upscale restaurant before our private activities. A couple of mornings later I realized I had kept the receipt (something I never do) and left it lying by the bathroom sink. Fortunately, it wasn't exactly in the open but I may still have some splainin to do. I got it covered if the SO asks but this is the kind of thing that can be catastrophic for some. There in lies the dilemma, is this really worth the trouble.

Perhaps one of our hobby brethren here can offer up a thread on techniques for protecting your ass. Its been covered before, just has the subject of this thread has, but it never hurts to put things in perspective.

Clouddancer
Thank you from a newbie. I WILL use this info!
scorpio2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:45 AM   #53
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had not read this when it was originally posted, but this info is great Cloud! One thing I might add about the screening, is that another reason it is important for the guys safety is, you don't know who was in there prior to you. If she does not screen, was the last client LE, now laying in wait for you? Did LE get in her incall, and now has your info in her phone, PC etc.... Did a pimp get in her incall, and is now laying in wait to rob you? These are all things to consider. Ladies are not giving you a hard time or tying to make you feel bad when they screen. It truly is for both parties protection.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 10:53 AM   #54
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Be clean and presentable and if she offers a shower, it's probably best to thank her and jump in the shower, even if you just took one.
Clouddancer
All of this info is awesome!

Yes, Yes , and most of all...... "Yes!" to this particular bit of info.

I recently had an appointment in the evening, and when I subtly suggested a sexy shower together and was turned down, I had to tell the guy, "You stink." Asked when he last bathed, turns out it was 8 am that morning. Ewwww We agreed that we were not compatible. LOL This guy was no newbie, but as it turns out, no other provider had told him and he wasn't big into research. So, since he professed a desire of being "humiliated", which I'm now certain what I provided as such, turned out not to be the kind of humiliation he sought. Hmmmm I also felt the need to educate this gent on the behalf of other women he might offend in the future.

For those who are not "In the know", our bodies rid themselves of toxins and bacteria through sweat and other elimination processes. It is not healthy to subject one another to what our own bodies do not tolerate and rid themselves of, and the smells are unpleasant, to say the least.

Thank you, Clouddancer!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #55
naughtynicole4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 239686

Thank you OP much respect and great info!
naughtynicole4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women