Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2021, 05:33 PM   #31
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistershark View Post
The topic is how many dates have to come and go before Trump supporters realize they’ve been duped. It’s right there in the title and first post. Happy to clear that up for you.
Cool - really appreciate the help. Now why don't you help all those others who went off topic, including ooor old 1pittsburgh who's post I was responding to

In any case - back on topic, its a stupid question. Because even though there is more and more evidence of documented election fraud being uncovered by the day, this country has never encountered to my recollection something like this.

So even if everything is exposed, you can count on the Democrats, feckless media and others to ignore / dismiss it and do nothing. So while I appreciate Bam's sentiments, no one is overturning this scam of an election. But the people will know the truth. Shoot the majority do now as 51% of all American believe that cheating is what put Biden in the White House. 51% !!!
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 07:25 PM   #32
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

That's off a Rasmussen pole. Every number they show is slanted towards favor of Republicans. All of these audits that have happened in PA Arizona and Georgia have turned up nothing. 49 out of 50 cases that Trump put in front of courts, ended in ruling against them. The next day they'll be a new president in office, will be 2024. Who knows what will be the landscape at that point. I just hope Covid gets done fucking my life up.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 07:28 PM   #33
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
That's off a Rasmussen pole. Every number they show is slanted towards favor of Republicans. All of these audits that have happened in PA Arizona and Georgia have turned up nothing. 49 out of 50 cases that Trump put in front of courts, ended in ruling against them. The next day they'll be a new president in office, will be 2024. Who knows what will be the landscape at that point. I just hope Covid gets done fucking my life up.
It’s POLL btw. The report on the FORENSIC audit in AZ hasn’t been released yet. Pa and Georgia haven’t started. DUH. But there’s been evidence in those states that has already been reported that would overturn the result in each state.

I’ve been posting evidence in this thread. Many links. The thread is over 70 pages;

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2777927
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 06:37 AM   #34
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Let them keep throwing money away at fake companies trying to find bamboo in paper.
It's going to be interesting to see how many people stop voting all together because of this fiasco. Maybe all elections should be a cage match tournament? I would watch that for sure! Could you see AOC vs Don Jr in the cage?
Anyway, to tie it into the OP question, I'm going to say at least 8 more dates. Seems like every 2-3 months there is a new Mayan Date.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 03:19 PM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Bamboo? The Dali is an expert on Bamboo!!!!

https://youtu.be/m9pQuJR9MsM

It will flip by the end of the year.
Old 07-11-2021, 09:23 AM   #36
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It will flip by the end of the year.
Okay, so then what? Are you expecting Joe to quietly hand over the keys to the white house and DJT will assume the position?
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 10:18 AM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Hang at Gitmo.
Old 07-13-2021, 05:00 PM   #38
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Your grammar sucks. Again. You mean "have come and gone", not "have came and went".

This is the second time I've had to correct you for the same boo-boo. Don't make me do it a third time.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...6&postcount=46
No grammatical rules were violated there. It's simply a matter of stylistic preference. Also, the stylistic preference is of no significance to the subject of this thread, so you're off topic, which is funny considering that's something that you're always chastising others for.

You on the other hand have made several grammatical errors in this exact comment that I've quoted. Commas and periods go inside of quotation marks and outside of parenthesis, but you put the comma and period outside of the quotation marks. Also, your choice to use "again" by itself as a standalone sentence was pretty poor. It would have been better to combine the first two "sentences" into one. That's perhaps somewhat of a stylistic thing, but I'm not sure that "again" qualifies as a complete sentence on it's own. There are other errors as well, but I'll just stick to the ones I've covered so far. Grammar Nazis typically fall on their own swords, and this is one of those instances.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 05:10 PM   #39
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Anyway, to tie it into the OP question, I'm going to say at least 8 more dates. Seems like every 2-3 months there is a new Mayan Date.
At least one person knows how to stick to the topic, and sadly I tend to agree. Trump's Cult of Ignorance keeps getting duped over and over again.

None of you Trump lovers care to offer a date when you will say enough is enough? Bambino? You've thrown a few dates out there over the past 8 months, even though you don't seem to want to stand by them now. At what point do you just admit that the election will not be overturned? Berry? No date? Or have you already conceded that Trump is a loser? Lusty? Any of the other Trump lovers?
Old 07-13-2021, 05:33 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
At least one person knows how to stick to the topic, and sadly I tend to agree. Trump's Cult of Ignorance keeps getting duped over and over again.

None of you Trump lovers care to offer a date when you will say enough is enough? Bambino? You've thrown a few dates out there over the past 8 months, even though you don't seem to want to stand by them now. At what point do you just admit that the election will not be overturned? Berry? No date? Or have you already conceded that Trump is a loser? Lusty? Any of the other Trump lovers?
NCSWIC
Old 07-14-2021, 11:44 AM   #41
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
NCSWIC
I don't know what that stands for. Does it mean that you will continue to be duped until either you or Trump dies?
Old 07-14-2021, 11:45 AM   #42
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Funny that lusty got quiet once his grammar nazi BS was exposed as fraudulent.
Old 07-14-2021, 11:56 AM   #43
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/3998

Old 07-14-2021, 03:35 PM   #44
Dr-epg

Gentlemen let’s stop the insults and get back on the topic.
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2021, 04:59 PM   #45
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Bambino, no one is clicking on those ridiculous links. Why not just commit to a date where you say "If Trump isn't reinstated by (insert date) I will admit that I've been duped?" How long do you plan to go along with their nonsense? Indefinitely?

BTW lusty, you must not have much to say on the matter, when the best you can come up with is to try to eroneously correct the grammar of someone who has clearly demonstrated a better grasp of the english language than you have. Dr-epg, this is not an insult to say this. It's a fact. He tried to correct my grammar, but he was wrong, and his grammar was actually incorrect.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women