Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Comedy Central
Comedy Central All your funny stuff goes here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2010, 08:30 PM   #1
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Human "bed-warmers" at Holiday Inn - Online News

Click Here: Online News

LONDON (Reuters) – International hotel chain Holiday Inn is offering a trial human bed-warming service at three hotels in Britain this month.

If requested, a willing staff-member at two of the chain's London hotels and one in the northern English city of Manchester will dress in an all-in-one fleece sleeper suit before slipping between the sheets.

"The new Holiday Inn bed warmers service is a bit like having a giant hot water bottle in your bed," Holiday Inn spokeswoman Jane Bednall said in an emailed statement to Reuters.

The bed-warmer is equipped with a thermometer to measure the bed's required temperature of 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit).

Holiday Inn said the warmer would be fully dressed and leave the bed before the guest occupied it. They could not confirm if the warmer would shower first, but said hair would be covered.

Florence Eavis, Holiday Inn spokeswoman told Reuters that the "innovative" bed-warming method was a response to Britain's recent cold weather and marked the launch of 3,200 new Holiday Inns worldwide.

She could not explain why the beds were not being warmed by hot water bottles or electric-blankets, but admitted the human method was quirky.

Holiday Inn are promoting the service with the help of sleep-expert Chris Idzikowski, director of the Edinburgh Sleep Center, who said the idea could help people sleep.

"There's plenty of scientific evidence to show that sleep starts at the beginning of the night when body temperature starts to drop," he said. "A warm bed - approximately 20 to 24 Celsius - is a good way to start this process whereas a cold bed would inhibit sleep."

End of Article
Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
youngatheart
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

So many thoughts running through my head don't even know where to start commenting on this one. However, I am booking the next flight to Manchester.
youngatheart is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:04 AM   #3
nycflyer
Gaining Momentum

Location: Sitting across from you at the meeting. Noticing you, but you wouldn't know it.

Wow!!!

I have been to Manchester a few times, but clearly I'm staying in the wrong hotels as I never had this type of offer.

Can you imagine the interchange that occurs when you are in a room ready to go to bed and to have someone already be in the bed just to warm it up?? What kind of tip do you give to a bed-warmer? If your warmer has a nice set of curves, do you just say move over??

Too funny...
nycflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:43 AM   #4
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

This would be great if the bedwarmer happened to look like Shea. HOWEVER, what if the bedwarmer turned out to look like TerryThomas? Or worse, Like the Prince Chuck?

THAT could ruin your whole trip! Better ask first if there is a choice in bedwarmers, or if one size fits all.
lemontrees is offline   Quote