Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2019, 06:40 PM   #1
themystic
Valued Poster

Default Baby Killer Trump

https://mavenroundtable.io/theintell...EeUnFwmCd8cSg/

So much for trump getting the anti abortion crowd
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:54 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Pumpkin Face is a hypocrite? OMG! Say it isn’t so!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 06:58 PM   #3
oeb11
Valued Poster

According to the Spectator, President Donald Trump might have paid as many as eight women to have abortions and stay quiet about sexual affairs — which would be felony offenses, if they occurred during his presidential campaign.
There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there are eight such women. This is more than merely sad and sordid: if any of these payments were made while Trump was running for President, there would be new campaign finance violations, all felony offenses. [Michael] Cohen was said to have handled all this. Cohen was also a vice-president of the Trump Organization and knows about how the secretive family business was conducted. This matters because state prosecutors in New York are now said to be looking again at how condos in Trump buildings were sold – not by Trump, but by his older children, Don Junior, Eric and Ivanka.

From the Link above : Rumors, one source, might have, Unsubstantiated!

No documentation no corroboration, no evidence - Yet - of course it is a"felony"
Same standards of prosecution as the Senate Judicial Committee Minority - I feel, therefore it is a "FACT"
I wonder how many of the DPST Trump and Kavanaugh haters would like to stand trial for crime prosecuted under those rules of evidence, and determination of guilt or innocence?
Not many , i would venture to state.

But, DPST's view the Constitution and rule of Law as an inconvenience to be dispensed with in terms of the Conservative opposition. Difference - Conservatives believe the Constitution and Rule of law applies to all in America.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:01 PM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

BTW - Who out there supports elective third trimester pregnancy termination - not associated with fetal demise, or danger of health and life of the mother?
Ie - the Chinese model. Formaldehyde in the brain at crowning.
Fine - i will write it for those who wish to - It should have been me!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:01 PM   #5
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
According to the Spectator, President Donald Trump might have paid as many as eight women to have abortions and stay quiet about sexual affairs — which would be felony offenses, if they occurred during his presidential campaign.
There are rumors, too, of Trump mistresses paid to have abortions and kept quiet with non-disclosure agreements. One source tells Cockburn that there are eight such women. This is more than merely sad and sordid: if any of these payments were made while Trump was running for President, there would be new campaign finance violations, all felony offenses. [Michael] Cohen was said to have handled all this. Cohen was also a vice-president of the Trump Organization and knows about how the secretive family business was conducted. This matters because state prosecutors in New York are now said to be looking again at how condos in Trump buildings were sold – not by Trump, but by his older children, Don Junior, Eric and Ivanka.

No documentation no corroboration, no evidence - Yet - of course it is a"felony"
Same standards of prosecution as the Senate Judicial Committee Minority - I feel, therefore it is a "FACT"
I wonder how many of the DPST Trump and Kavanaugh haters would like to stand trial for crime prosecuted under those rules of evidence, and determination of guilt or innocence?

But, DPST's view the Constitution and rule of Law as an inconvenience to be dispensed with in terms of the Conservative opposition. Difference - Conservatives believe the Constitution and Rule of law applies to all in America.

trump aint going to jail but he is a hypocrite. yes so are a lot of politicians but I doubt mike pence or Nancy Pelosi paid for multiple abortions
Old 02-06-2019, 07:04 PM   #6
oeb11
Valued Poster

Show the proof of Trump paying for 8 abortions!
How about third trimester terminations?
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:06 PM   #7
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
im like Austin ellen. I just "have a feeling" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2019, 07:10 PM   #8
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
I cant show proof of 8 but look at Eric "Short Bus" Trump. There's one for sure

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=9&ajaxhist=0
Old 02-06-2019, 07:13 PM   #9
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

You hurt my feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:19 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I like some of what Trump has accomplished.. sometimes.. other times I wish his final 2 years would be aborted.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:27 PM   #11
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! You're funny! I always chuckle at your posts. Thank you so much for posting!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I like some of what Trump has accomplished.. sometimes.. other times I wish his final 2 years would be aborted.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:08 PM   #12
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
You ain't got...SHIT...like always!!
You on the left cherish "feelings" over "FACTS"...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:10 PM   #13
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Like his predecessor 8 years!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:45 PM   #14
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:

Might
If
Rumors
One source
If again
Was said

Blah blah blah
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 06:05 AM   #15
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:

"Feelings - Nothing more than Feelings"!!!!
DPST's will outlaw any facts which contradict their "Feelings"!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women