Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Piedras Negras - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default is it safe

My friend and I have been talking about going to PN for some time but worry about how safe it is. We ask a taxi driver from Del Rio and he told us not to go. I have read differant views on the subject and get a mix reaction. Anyway has any one been there lately (last 6 months) or talked to anyone that has gone. Also heard BT was about 8 miiles out of town.
stargaze75 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #2
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Does anyone ever go here??? Looking for info on BT.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:36 PM   #3
Mr_Electric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Safe NO, worth it, I really doubt it?

It has been about a year since I went. First time was good, there were three clubs in BT, it was late when I finally discovered the best club, I was the only weto in town that night. I doubt that any gringos are going over there now. I usually traveled by bus or rental car on border trips.

Second trip, the best club had closed. Had only one decent club to choose from, and only one hottie there. She had been a star in Acuna, and she had a giant poster (life sized) of herself hanging in her crib (taken while she was working in Acuna). This chick was very hot. I was lucky I got with her and didn't have the whole trip being a waste of time and money.

If you want to know exactly where BT is (or was) google map and find the street on the north end of town called Padre De Las Casas. Follow it up to the streets Fresno, Alamo, Huizache, and Cedro. That is where boys town is and has always been. Any cab will take you there cheap, but only special cabs will take you out (they will try to hit you for $20). I drove a rental car in one time, but it is risky. Everyone is hurting for money down there and more likely now to take advantage.

Mr_Electric is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #4
stargaze75
Gaining Momentum

Thanks This Info helped alot. Have you been any father south lately?
Old 02-13-2011, 12:54 PM   #5
Mr_Electric
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default On Hiatus

I haven't been in about a year. I was one of the last holdouts who kept going despite the violence. One of my last trips was to Nuevo Laredo. I was walking down the main drag as I have done a hundred times and somebody threw a bottle of water at me. It was a 16 ounce type plastic bottle, and they kind of hurled it way up in the air and it missed me by about 10 feet. Couldn't tell where it came from, but I think the person was up on the roof of a building. They have spotters that watch gringos come in.

The problem is no gringos are going, so you will be the only one there. The local police will rob you faster than anyone else will. Everybody is hurting for money, they have had no tourist income for years now, and I think they kind of resent americans anyways. I am afraid the good old days are gone, and I wonder if they will ever return.

Watch the documentary "Drug Wars, Silver or Lead". It was one of the reasons I quit going, (dont miss the ending).

Mr_Electric is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:19 PM   #6
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Electric View Post
I haven't been in about a year. I was one of the last holdouts who kept going despite the violence. One of my last trips was to Nuevo Laredo. I was walking down the main drag as I have done a hundred times and somebody threw a bottle of water at me. It was a 16 ounce type plastic bottle, and they kind of hurled it way up in the air and it missed me by about 10 feet. Couldn't tell where it came from, but I think the person was up on the roof of a building. They have spotters that watch gringos come in.

The problem is no gringos are going, so you will be the only one there. The local police will rob you faster than anyone else will. Everybody is hurting for money, they have had no tourist income for years now, and I think they kind of resent americans anyways. I am afraid the good old days are gone, and I wonder if they will ever return.

Watch the documentary "Drug Wars, Silver or Lead". It was one of the reasons I quit going, (dont miss the ending).

If you behave you will be fine there.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:04 PM   #7
Tulsa3612
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I have traveled to the Rio Grande Valley many times over the years. Enjoyed much entertainment over in Mexico as well as on this side. I have only had problems twice in 25 years. In Laredo, and in Nuevo Laredo.
Be careful....................... .................
Tulsa3612 is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:11 AM   #8
Marcus1972
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

It's sad when even the police behave worse than the cartels. I think I'd rather take my chance with the cartel, than the police.

It's one reason I have no desire to go to Mexico any more/
Marcus1972 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #9
trey50
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus1972 View Post
It's sad when even the police behave worse than the cartels. I think I'd rather take my chance with the cartel, than the police.
The police will just take your money. The cartels don't care and could take much more.
trey50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
CumToTheBorder
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

PN is safe. Look for the street called Padre de Las Casas, and follow that north. It's about 5 mintues out of town. (on the left) You'll see the neon lights. Lots of hotties in the first club on the right...Club 57 I think, and some more at Club Cactus.
CumToTheBorder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women