Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160428
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2016, 10:05 AM   #31
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420 Hobby St View Post
New Eccie member here, I've kept up with the forums a bit up until now but just now pulled the trigger to register. Was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction on how a newbie can be properly screened and begin getting recommendations and giving reviews?
What a train wreck of a thread that has derailed to point that it's hard to tell what the real topic is! Please review the post above and you'll see that we have a new member asking for help in getting screened and posting reviews - period. It has nothing to do with discussions about his handle, whether something should be legal, or members past relationships, or opinions of each other. If you have on-topic advice to give him, please do. Any further off-topic posts will earn their just reward!

As far as getting screened, that varies greatly according to which provider you see. I had trouble when I first got into the hobby myself and a provider told me she'd see me only if I joined Preferred411.com first. Admittedly, I was a little hesitant but signed up and later had a great appointment with her. I found that a P411 account alone was enough (for most providers) and I never had screening problems again. I'm sure there are other similar verification sites, but P411 worked great for me.

Reviews are simple - you just meet up with a provider and have some fun and then post a review to let us know how it went. If you look in the forums, you'll see several that are available to post reviews in. The Independent provider review forum is for girls that work for themselves, the Agency reviews are for those who you know work for an agency. Similary, there's a forum for reviews of AMP or Strip Club girls. You basically just navigate to the correct forum and press the New Review button, which will give you a form to fill out and then Submit the review. As a first-time reviewer, I'd recommend you look at one of the review tips threads, if you want to do a good job (there's a link in my signature block to a popular one). Happy Hobbying!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:29 AM   #32
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

What Vic said!

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #33
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks Vic

Thank you for ur input and even though all cheeks are red... giggles, I am so happy to learn about the RTM button being here as well. Not that I was asked to but I would like to publicly apologize to Biomed for believing he was being less than professional. As I have suggested before... passion runs other ways and I am human too. I do still believe I was originally on topic as nobody was answering and I was addressing why, yes in a sharp tone but I still believe the OP has multiple handles and was fully aware of what he was doing. I compromise to just tattle from here on out... as much as that is not my thing but I will for any concerns or future lame attacks. Kisses to all. I am next in line so I gotta go but thanx for the spanx and resolving the issues all the way around Vic. I really do appreciate it.
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:46 PM   #34
420 Hobby St
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
What a train wreck of a thread that has derailed to point that it's hard to tell what the real topic is! Please review the post above and you'll see that we have a new member asking for help in getting screened and posting reviews - period. It has nothing to do with discussions about his handle, whether something should be legal, or members past relationships, or opinions of each other. If you have on-topic advice to give him, please do. Any further off-topic posts will earn their just reward!

As far as getting screened, that varies greatly according to which provider you see. I had trouble when I first got into the hobby myself and a provider told me she'd see me only if I joined Preferred411.com first. Admittedly, I was a little hesitant but signed up and later had a great appointment with her. I found that a P411 account alone was enough (for most providers) and I never had screening problems again. I'm sure there are other similar verification sites, but P411 worked great for me.

Reviews are simple - you just meet up with a provider and have some fun and then post a review to let us know how it went. If you look in the forums, you'll see several that are available to post reviews in. The Independent provider review forum is for girls that work for themselves, the Agency reviews are for those who you know work for an agency. Similary, there's a forum for reviews of AMP or Strip Club girls. You basically just navigate to the correct forum and press the New Review button, which will give you a form to fill out and then Submit the review. As a first-time reviewer, I'd recommend you look at one of the review tips threads, if you want to do a good job (there's a link in my signature block to a popular one). Happy Hobbying!
Pretty funny thread.

Thanks for the helpful advice.

Your 3 paragraphs was more helpful than the entirety of pages 1 and 2 combined for this topic!

I will get p411, that sounds like a good idea. Thanks again.
420 Hobby St is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 09:02 AM   #35
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Some loons here man. Gotta get used to it lol. The notion that a reviewer's handle would have ANY impact on the reputation of the reviewee is just absolute nonsense. Not sure why I'm surprised at this point. The entire page 2 of this thread is like an advertisement for a BSC experience lol
bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 01:02 PM   #36
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Looking forward to both of ur handles reviews Darlin. Hey maybe you can play "Me, myself and I" and have a three some 8) or invite all ur clones and have a circle jerk. Oh... welcome to the new guy. U know, we have a board for that? I am curious, why did u come straight to co ed discussions? I feel cyber stalked. Bump that thread. I could easily bury it but u serve my purpose as well so carry on. KISS!
Old 02-09-2016, 11:01 PM   #37
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

I am doing something different here. I am going to copy the OP's original post to a new thread.

I think it is unfair that with the direction of this thread sense the second post, that hardly anyone has said welcome.

I DO NOT expect any of this other crap to follow to the new thread!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 11:07 PM   #38
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

also, Vic... I copied your post with a little edit and JAG's as well...
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 07:18 AM   #39
bhampro24
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Deleting all the posts by one poster in particular might've accomplished the same thing, but good move ��
bhampro24 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:21 AM   #40
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

"*If you haveon-topic*advice to give him, please do"

Welcome to both new guys and my advice is for... what do I call him if that reference is only acceptable in a handle? Any way this Newbie, welcome, and Bham has a new screening service. It's almost too perfect. or P411.
Old 02-15-2016, 01:46 PM   #41
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women