Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - West Texas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - West Texas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2021, 10:56 AM   #1
Guest011323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Encounter: EP New Life, new girl

Date: Early November
Name: CICI aka Lucy?
Phone: 915 629-0092
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Yarbrough on shopping center behind whataburger
Activities: FBSM, cfs
Hair Length and Color: In pony tail, not sure but typical Asian black color
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Decent looking milf with c cups and decent rear. Mature but not aged too much. Wearing mask that she would not remove. No beauty Queen but not ugly either.
Recommendation: Yes
Guest011323 is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 11:03 AM   #2
vividly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Thanks for the review, glad you had fun!
vividly is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 06:23 AM   #3
ElBandido
Valued Poster

ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 01:45 PM   #4
Guest011323
Valued Poster

Who wants to know bandit (aka white knight)?
You? Ppfftt!!
Are you implying I did something against her will mr knight?
Old 11-10-2021, 02:09 PM   #5
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknjay View Post
Who wants to know bandit (aka white knight)?
You? Ppfftt!!
Are you implying I did something against her will mr knight?
”wHiTe KnIgHt!” Whatever makes you feel better. Putting that aside, when being a decent person is seen as being negative, something is off.

Happy to engage as a mature adult if you’re interested.

You seem to have caught the drift of my comment, and the language you used certainly implies something unimpressive. Hope you’re able to convince me otherwise.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:01 PM   #6
Guest011323
Valued Poster

Mr knight, I don’t need to convince you or anyone of anything here. You’re all over this site doing what mods do. Go pretend you care somewhere else. You don’t know me and doubt you know anyone else here but you go around policing eccie posts like you own the site, pathetic!
How’s this for mature and impressive language…go eat a bag of dicks!
Word of advice, stay in your lane mr knight.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:21 PM   #7
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknjay View Post
Mr knight, I don’t need to convince you or anyone of anything here. You’re all over this site doing what mods do. Go pretend you care somewhere else. You don’t know me and doubt you know anyone else here but you go around policing eccie posts like you own the site, pathetic!
How’s this for mature and impressive language…go eat a bag of dicks!
Word of advice, stay in your lane mr knight.
It’s an open forum for open discussion. No need to get wound up when someone opines about something you posted. When you put yourself out there, be prepared for some dialogue and potentially some differences of opinions.

I don’t do any policing, by the way. I’ve no authority here.

I never stated or inferred that I know you either. Your words in the ROS and here speak volumes, though.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:27 PM   #8
Sabroso
Gaining Momentum

Dude....we are all in the same boat here. Cant get mad at the guy cause he had an intense encounter instead of making love to the girl.
Sabroso is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 03:44 PM   #9
heymax123
Registered Member

based on the conversation, its giving me doubts to even go since the conversation lacks context
heymax123 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 04:36 PM   #10
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Dude....we are all in the same boat here. Cant get mad at the guy cause he had an intense encounter instead of making love to the girl.
I’m not in the same boat, thanks.

I’m not mad either, if that’s what you’re inferring.

My reaction to what was described in the ROS is not because I’m a prude or a “white knight”. It’s not even about personal preferences or taste. I really hope that OP was using hyperbole and trying to punch up the story. Otherwise, it’s quite unsavory, and not just “an intense encounter”.

Old 11-10-2021, 10:35 PM   #11
Sabroso
Gaining Momentum

Um your 43 encounters would say otherwise. You are a monger, just like the rest of us. Maybe you would like to see yourself in a different light, but you in the end you are in the boat. Make no mistake about that.
Sabroso is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 11:04 PM   #12
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Um your 43 encounters would say otherwise. You are a monger, just like the rest of us. Maybe you would like to see yourself in a different light, but you in the end you are in the boat. Make no mistake about that.
My participating in the hobby does not mean that I have anything else in common with anyone else on this board. What do you even mean by “being in the same boat” anyway? We have one thing in common. And…?

I can tell you that I’ve never done anything unsavory like what was described in the ROS. Not all of those that participate in the hobby are the same. Nor does participating in the hobby mean that I should condone what was described in the ROS.
Old 11-11-2021, 10:43 AM   #13
anom e mouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

What a time and a place to get on a soapbox regarding "consensual unsavory activities."

anom e mouse is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 10:44 AM   #14
Guest011323
Valued Poster

“ I really hope that OP was using hyperbole and trying to punch up the story.” You obviously don’t know and took it upon yourself to sound off on what you think happened so stfu!

“ I can tell you that I’ve never done anything unsavory like what was described in the ROS.” Again, you’re pathetic! You’re a monger like the rest of us here who pay to party with providers but want to come off as the distinguished gentleman? Ppffttt!! Hence the white knight title that fits you to a Tee. You’re all over this site and while you may provide helpful info with searches, you’re also a douchebag with some other mongers looking for advice. CHECK YOURSELF mr night!

“ Nor does participating in the hobby mean that I should condone what was described in the ROS.”. So what exactly are you so worked up about? What triggered you? Nothing “unsavory” happened! Move along and go see her, you might enjoy yourself.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:20 AM   #15
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anom e mouse View Post
What a time and a place to get on a soapbox regarding "consensual unsavory activities."

That’s a misquote and mischaracterizes what I actually wrote.

Also, your equivocation of one action with another is invalid — poor comparison. It’s unfortunate to see folks justifying what was described as being acceptable because it was less than a worse degree of the same thing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women