Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2022, 05:00 AM   #1
Ksblkdom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Thumbs up Last week tonight sex work segment

John Oliver put in his take on the sex work industry and how it should be decriminalized. Would be nice if this were to start a National discussion but we know it won’t!

https://youtu.be/-gd8yUptg0Q
Ksblkdom is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 08:25 AM   #2
JustForFun.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

They won't let women have complete control over their health on a national level. We're a long way from them being able to legally "rent" their body.

Thanks christians for keeping the world safe from sin! /s
JustForFun.1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 07:07 PM   #3
hazmat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Not Women's Body

It's not the women's body people have problems with, it is the child that cannot speak for himself or herself.
hazmat is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 12:07 PM   #4
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Oh man....where's the popcorn icon when you need it...
KCFalcon77 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2022, 06:47 PM   #5
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah.....the child that is dead inside that Woman? Or how about that 10 year old that got raped and ended up pregnant. What about her fucking choice.
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 10:57 PM   #6
Johny Montana
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Good point of course. I have never been a middle of the road person about most things. I vote conservative all the time. But for some reason I am adamant about the right for a woman to terminate a pregnancy. Now I don't mean pulling a 7 or 8 month baby out of the womb and intentionally killing it. But within reason it should be a right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy at a very early stage. Many Drs will not see Medicaid patients because the reimbursement is so pathetic and many recipients of this free and expensive care do not appreciate how difficult it is for private Drs like me to pay my staff a fair wage and still try to survive to pay all the other bills. Several months out of every year for the last few years I have been unable pay myself any salary at all. I am a health care practitioner and about half of my patients are young women with children all in the welfare system....Section 8, food stamps, Medicaid etc. Many others are those with moderate or severe disabilities...I love them all.
No matter where you are or where you go there are good mothers, and bad mothers, good fathers and bad fathers. In my life I have witnessed people of wealth who were absolutely shitty parents. While I don't like to judge I will say it is much too easy for men to run away from there parental responsibilities and let the taxpayers pay their bills. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but even as a Conservative, I really do wish that Roe vs Wade would be codified into Federal law. If you don't believe in abortion THEN DON'T HAVE ONE but stay the hell out of other people's lives. A 33 year old women in the ghetto with 9 children wants to terminate a pregnancy should have a right to do it. Otherwise, we just keep filling up our prisons and letting the crime rate soar.
Johny Montana is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 11:06 AM   #7
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForFun.1 View Post
They won't let women have complete control over their health on a national level. We're a long way from them being able to legally "rent" their body.

Blaming the Christians is weak. In LA they've pretty much decriminalized prostitution (loitering actually) and women's lives have not gotten better. In fact, I say that sex slavery has increased as most penalties have been reduced.

What about all those other democrat run cities. Why is prostitution still illegal? Maybe something the politicians can hold over people?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 11:08 AM   #8
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
Yeah.....the child that is dead inside that Woman? Or how about that 10 year old that got raped and ended up pregnant. What about her fucking choice.
You want an exception for those two things? Granted. That stops about 1% of abortions then. How about you stop the other 99% for shits and giggles?
Old 04-15-2023, 11:11 AM   #9
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Montana View Post
Good point of course. I have never been a middle of the road person about most things. I vote conservative all the time. But for some reason I am adamant about the right for a woman to terminate a pregnancy. Now I don't mean pulling a 7 or 8 month baby out of the womb and intentionally killing it. But within reason it should be a right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy at a very early stage. Many Drs will not see Medicaid patients because the reimbursement is so pathetic and many recipients of this free and expensive care do not appreciate how difficult it is for private Drs like me to pay my staff a fair wage and still try to survive to pay all the other bills. Several months out of every year for the last few years I have been unable pay myself any salary at all. I am a health care practitioner and about half of my patients are young women with children all in the welfare system....Section 8, food stamps, Medicaid etc. Many others are those with moderate or severe disabilities...I love them all.
No matter where you are or where you go there are good mothers, and bad mothers, good fathers and bad fathers. In my life I have witnessed people of wealth who were absolutely shitty parents. While I don't like to judge I will say it is much too easy for men to run away from there parental responsibilities and let the taxpayers pay their bills. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but even as a Conservative, I really do wish that Roe vs Wade would be codified into Federal law. If you don't believe in abortion THEN DON'T HAVE ONE but stay the hell out of other people's lives. A 33 year old women in the ghetto with 9 children wants to terminate a pregnancy should have a right to do it. Otherwise, we just keep filling up our prisons and letting the crime rate soar.
By your argument, anyone who goes into a crime ridden section of town gets everything they deserve including death by dismemberment. Even (follow me here) if they are there involuntarily which is the way the baby finds itself. Kind of like blaming the victim.
Old 05-27-2023, 09:56 PM   #10
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Montana View Post
I get your point, (I guess) but its a little late for the 33 yr old mother of 9 in the ghetto to start worrying about termination OR birth control at this point, don't you think?
Old 06-21-2023, 02:59 PM   #11
RManFlint
Valued Poster

If the possibility of pregnancy and transmission of STD's are eliminated as a possibility, how the hell is sexual intercourse or fellatio for money any business of the State?
RManFlint is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 03:03 PM   #12
RManFlint
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustForFun.1 View Post

So you really think the militant lesbian feminists are cool with legalized prostitution?

Note that Biden is cool with a biological man flipping his tits out at a White House picnic but don't begin to suggest that consenting adults can make a commercial agreement for sexual services.

You really need to quit getting your opinions from your JuCo sociology instructor.
Old 06-21-2023, 03:04 PM   #13
RManFlint
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon77 View Post
Oh man....where's the popcorn icon when you need it...
Old 06-21-2023, 03:32 PM   #14
KCFalcon77
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RManFlint View Post
Just knew that this is one of THOSE topics you should just sit back and watch while shit blows up all around you....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women