Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2014, 11:49 AM   #1
Guest070914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 134854
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Pre-screening and easy screening guidlines! Knowing what information to include...

Just an fyi for the gentleman that hopefully other ladies will appreciate also. I'm extending my easy screening discount to include pre-screening as well. To qualify for easy screening you MUST provide your reference information initially and the ladies must be active, verifiable well known ladies with reviews. They must provide references relatively quickly so this is motivation for gents to encourage your favorite ladies to provide a reference for you. Since it's a $50/discount you may even extend a little tip to her the next time you see her as motivation for her help. So if you sexy gentlemen want to qualify for easy-screen or pre-screening discounts please follow these guidelines.

Provide the ladies name, link to her ECCIE info here, website address and/or link to screening site, any links to reviews, email address and phone number (please check with the lady to make sure she provides references by phone). NOTE: The phone number and email address MUST be posted on her site or in ads!

Let the lady know you are using her as a reference. She may PM me directly before I even ask and that can entitle you to schedule last minute! Some ladies will NOT provide a reference if you have not alerted her to the fact that you are indeed asking for the reference. This is for your YOUR protection. We need to rule out phishing from non-providers or even those providers who just want to know if you are seeing someone else. This hobby is no place for jealousy, we are here for the freedom of variety and fun as you/we see fit. Unfortunately some ladies get possessive so protect the ladies you are planning to see by NOT using those ladies as references. Most of us do not want drama or bad feelings with other ladies even if it is not justifiable.

That said, a HUGE thanks to the ladies who do offer references! I can't name all of you but Lea has provided more references for me than I can count and Dallas too along with just providing a reference for me to join RK2000. LOL I can't believe I am just joining that site. ha ha! There are many more who have provided references and a huge thank you to you ladies too. I apologize for not naming all but I don't want to leave anyone out either OR make it as if ladies I don't name don't provide references so you know who you are! THANK YOU!

And THANK YOU to the gents who already provide the required reference information upfront and to those who don't hopefully the discount is motivation to start doing so. Future ladies WILL appreciate your efforts. I know I do!

Adoringly Yours,
Christa
Guest070914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:23 PM   #2
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Christa, thank you for the information.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 06:51 AM   #3
Guest070914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 134854
My ECCIE Reviews

You are welcome but it's not like you needed it, you've always provide the necessary info. It's always good to know these things from a ladies perspective and I would encourage more men to share perspectives of their own. Some sites offer a peak into what the gentleman like and who he is but there are some guidelines I would be interested in hearing from gents. Guidelines on "contact" when to call vs text and when not to. Having a game plan if he can't talk. For instance. I won't call or text someone back if too much time as elapsed since he called me. I don't know if his situation has changed from being able to make a discreet call and talk or text to dining with his family or s/o. I always ask if he can talk freely and if not I will say ok just call me back when it's discreet. I won't call again so it's up to him to call me back.

A final point on screening/references, having reviews of active, well known verifiable ladies really helps to expedite verification of the gentleman. That said I have another idea and I will post it in Questions for the staff but I'll run it by the co-ed discussions first. What do you think about ladies having permission to write one line after someone writes a review. Just I saw him.... I would see him again or something that verified she did see him to save ladies the response time from providers who can't get back to provide a reference right away. Just a thought......

Adoringly Yours,
Christa
Guest070914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #4
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I like the one line from the lady after the review.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women