Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2014, 02:09 PM   #16
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post
Listen to Lea. She'll steer you straight.

But there are certain in and outs best left to the guys!

Couldn't resist.
I knew it!!!
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:47 PM   #17
plainjoe
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

yup, Lea is a great teacher...in fact, she can teach you things about guys (and gals) and her doubles and triples are legendary!
plainjoe is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:38 AM   #18
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Yes, it sounds like a definite miscommunication. However, this thread doesn't fit the definition of an Alert, so it's being moved to the Coed forum.

Alert: Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:55 PM   #19
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Please delete...
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #20
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabitharain View Post
. I cancelled another appointment because he said he was closer.
Maybe it was karma coming your way. You cancelled another client and this client no showed on you.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:12 AM   #21
tabitharain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 227020
My ECCIE Reviews

Could be! But For the one lost, I many more made up for it! Being spiteful is karma, being honest is LIFE!
tabitharain is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 04:10 PM   #22
bamacoach
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I have a question and it may have been answered but here goes. So you broke a date with someone you already had scheduled, and took the date with the guy that was closer. Does anybody see any irony in this, do we not hold everyone to the same standard...
bamacoach is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #23
CentralMSman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Agree

I agree. My only complaint about this site since joining is that it appears to be solely for the providers. You hardly see anything negative about providers in comments or reviews. It seems that they were both wrong in the situation. Granted, if I was in the situation and did not feel comfortable or felt I was being scammed I would not show up either. I would at least call and say I was not coming. But if you did feel it was a scam or a switch and showed up, who is to say you would be leaving with your money. But not calling is just rude. For a provider to cancel on a client just because someone is closer is just as bad.
CentralMSman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:45 PM   #24
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentralMSman View Post
I agree. My only complaint about this site since joining is that it appears to be solely for the providers. You hardly see anything negative about providers in comments or reviews. It seems that they were both wrong in the situation. Granted, if I was in the situation and did not feel comfortable or felt I was being scammed I would not show up either. I would at least call and say I was not coming. But if you did feel it was a scam or a switch and showed up, who is to say you would be leaving with your money. But not calling is just rude. For a provider to cancel on a client just because someone is closer is just as bad.
You guys can make your complaints about the ladies in the men's locker room, just like we can make our complaints in the ladies locker room. My thought on the locker rooms they are not safe to post what you really want to say about the ladies or the men in them. The reason why is because you have ladies that have access to the men's locker room threw some guys that they know very well and will let them know what is being said same goes threw the ladies locker room. So I rarely say anything in them. This business is a cut throat one. Do not get me wrong there are great ladies on here like Lea,Dallas,Pinkkitty,Tammy4u,B abe and some more that are awesome about getting back with reference checks and very honest and there are a lot that are jealous and think they own the guys and just will not get back with reference checks. That just wanna be cut throat about it. I do not judge you guys, if everything goes well and I am treated right I give the ok. It doesn't matter if you tip or did not or even if we did not click right on the spot. Not everyone will be your cup of tea. I try to treat every guy the same way with respect. I have met alot of guys off of eccie and it has been a pleasure and have made some good friends with a few of them.

As for canceling on a guy for one that is closer that is wrong. I understand that cause us ladies do not like it when the guys do that to us or not even show up. That is why you should do your research before hand. Just like we do the research on you guys to make sure you are not wasting our time.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women