Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2014, 11:57 AM   #1
jaglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Stupid Question, Why do providers charge more for Outcall then Incall

It would seem that an incall requires a provider to get a hotel room, while an outcall the room is provided for..

If a provider is low volumn as most claim, then it does not make fiscal sense to charge less for an incall where you have to pay for a room than to charge more for an outcall.. I dont get it..
jaglover is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Many providers do charge more for an incall due to the room cost, but an extra cost isn't always there and I'd take an educated guess that the majority of girls actually have the same rate for both.

If there's an extra cost for incall, then it would seem logical that a provider might charge more, but I think that's mostly determined by whether a provider is local or visiting. Visiting providers have to get a room anyway, so there's no reason to raise their rates for incall. In their case, an outcall does cost more in terms of gas and travel time so that's understandable to see the $50 rate hike. Some also charge more for outcall just because they don't really like doing outcalls. From a safety/comfort level standpoint, an outcall is in unfamiliar terrritory with guys they don't know and there's more potential for bad things to happen when they are BCD on someone else's turf.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:54 PM   #3
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just the way it is basically.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 08:35 PM   #4
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I've seen it go both ways.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:15 PM   #5
Guest120515
Account Disabled

User ID: 149842
My ECCIE Reviews

i only charge more for outcalls if the travel to is "out of the way" so to speak. gas aint cheap so having to go 30 mins/hour or more out of the city limits calls for compensation.
I dont see the point in charging anymore to pay for a suite Ive already provided when the client may have to do the traveling to and from.
Guest120515 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:54 AM   #6
jaglover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I guess I am talking about local providers charging more for Outcall. It seems that everyone I look at charges more, yet when you go see them for Incall, they have rented a hotel room..

In larger venues I understand where a provider is doing Incall from a residence they charge more for Outcall because they have to drive somewhere incurring some cost.

I dunno like I said Stupid question, I just dont see the logic in it.. Maybe I am overlooking some thing..
jaglover is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:50 PM   #7
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglover View Post
I dunno like I said Stupid question, I just dont see the logic in it.. Maybe I am overlooking some thing..
Ahh, there's the problem - you're expecting logic, lol.
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:50 PM   #8
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I'll just take a wild guess. Outcall involves the provider's travel time. Time has value, even if the provider is low volume and you are the only appointment that day.

She's got to dress appropriately for public travel, get to the appointment, play, get fixed up to go out in public again, and then get back home. The travel time is time she could have spent on any number of other pursuits, either in the hobby or in her private life.

If I go to her, she can be dressed sizzling hot when she comes to the door and ready for play.

Even if it turns out that I'm relatively close to the provider, by the time she deals with traffic she may end up spending an extra hour just getting to and from where I'm staying. Just a guess.

But, I agree, I've seen rates higher for incall because of the cost of the room.

Damn it, I hope I didn't just cause any of the ladies to raise their rates to come and see me!
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 02:00 PM   #9
Guest070914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 134854
My ECCIE Reviews

Brer Rabbit I think you probably made more friends by defending a ladies higher outcall rate. I will try to present what may or may not be "logic" depending on who reads it. We all have our own logic.

When traveling we have to incur the cost of the room anyway. If we limit the number of appointments then that one outcall appointment is going to incur more time, travel ie expense that an incall. I offer morning, afternoon, evening that is it and only on a full day of being at the location. Check in and check out days I either offer no session depending on how I feel or just one. ie evening after check in and morning before check out.

I also agree with Karie Dee, my outcall rate goes up for travel time over 30 minutes and up to a two hour minimum if the travel time is over an hour. My basic outcall rate under 30 minutes is the same but I never offer "special rates" for outcall either. Even my return established friends who get my special rates anyway it's just for incall not outcall.

The one thing I did not see, and maybe I just missed it, is parking! In NOLA we have to pay anywhere from $10 and up to valet park plus tip and it's just not smart for a lady to do otherwise. Personal residences obviously parking won't apply but I'm just going to add this in. Whenever I go outcall to a persons residence I've ALWAYS gone over the hour or what ever the gentleman books. My choice because I need to spend some time getting acclimated, make sure I feel safe, have a glass of wine, check out the place we are going to "be" and the bathroom and be sure there are no other people there or anyone who might come home ie: children and especially an s/o, ex etc. I don't go to a gent's home if he has s/o living there but I'm super cautious and always nervous period because lets face it there are some crazies out there!!!!

Hope this helps!

Adoringly Yours,
Christa
Guest070914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 05:15 PM   #10
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Very thoughtful and articulate response, Christa. Thanks.
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #11
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

If a neighbor may chime in.
I live in southeastern Louisiana and I have come to the gulf coast many times for an outcall date, I never asked for a travel fee. Traveling to cities that are far away would require a multiple hour date, and I have been happy to do so without expectations other than what was agreed upon.
Christa is right about parking in New Orleans. Valet parking is a must, whether at a hotel or parking garage. Its entirely too dangerous to park on the street, especially at night. And from the recent news reports, during the day isn't much safer. Most gentlemen who are visiting in New Orleans and the Mississippi coast will offer the valet service at his hotel. Some do not, but I am happy to pay the fee and tip the valet, thankful for the peace of mind.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:17 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only do outcalls when I am in Nola...and i do charge 25 extra just to pay for a cab

If I am visiting somewhere,and I have a good regular that wants an outcall to him,I charge the same for the same reason.
DallasRain is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women