Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #31
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
The only religion most of us want to hear in the bedroom is her screaming "Oh God!!!"
Or the Hallelujah Chorus.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #32
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClairJordan View Post
But for most gents, a gentle reminder that, "you know how much I enjoy being with you but as I've said before, this topic makes me extremely uncomfortable. Could we agree to not include it in our delightful times together? It's a mood breaker and a deal-breaker for me." If he doesn't get it by then, move on to number 4--disappear and never look back. You've already been more patient than most.

I agree with this approach. Religion and politics are best left out of bedroom (or approaching the bedroom) talk but!!
If that fails...see ya!!
Yes but...(not to speak to the OP without knowing her individual circumstances, so I'll make this a generic reply but for the sake of argument...)...as many have mentioned times are tight (financially)....do you become more tolerant of his views?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #33
ClairJordan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 47636
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Guess it depends on how much you are annoyed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
Yes but...(not to speak to the OP without knowing her individual circumstances, so I'll make this a generic reply but for the sake of argument...)...as many have mentioned times are tight (financially)....do you become more tolerant of his views?
Speaking for myself, this 'work' is just not tolerable if you really don't like someone. It's such a giving of mind/body/spirit that to really be uncomfortable with somone and try and fake it just takes too much out of me and leaves me empty for the person I do connect well with. You can't put a price tag on that.

I left a guy sitting in the lounge here in Honolulu yesterday for that exact reason, although we didn't get far enough for any discussion.
Besides being a total slob (I am not talking just overweight) he had a dour and negative attitude. Ug. I ain't going anywhere near that, and business has not been good here! Protecting your own energy and carrying on with a good attitude is much more important than a few bucks.
ClairJordan is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #34
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Speaking for myself, this 'work' is just not tolerable if you really don't like someone. It's such a giving of mind/body/spirit that to really be uncomfortable with somone and try and fake it just takes too much out of me and leaves me empty for the person I do connect well with. You can't put a price tag on that.

Ditto.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #35
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
[Honolulu] business has not been good here!
You mean with all the Obama hangers-on (press, staff, etc.) you couldn't find someone to do?
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #36
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
You mean with all the Obama hangers-on (press, staff, etc.) you couldn't find someone to do?
Hey that was kind of rude.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #37
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Hey that was kind of rude.
Not for this forum. We like to rib each other and use lots of sarcasm. Oh, and bring politics into a thread whenever possible.
Ansley is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:12 PM   #38
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Not for this forum. We like to rib each other and use lots of sarcasm. Oh, and bring politics into a thread whenever possible.
I love messing with Charles. I was just messing with him. Hi Ansley
Old 01-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #39
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I love messing with Charles. I was just messing with him. Hi Ansley
Ansley was right. It wasn't rude. It was ignorant.
FLWrite is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #40
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Well ... if a provider disagrees with me, I suppose I could electromagnetically shut down her morals then bypass her critical factor and re-imprint her so that she would think we had always agreed.

Certainly, given modern technology and research that would be easier to do than most people would dare to imagine.

But I'm just a stickler for old-fashioned notions like free-will.

A provider's comfort is important to me. I'm versatile enough that I can find broad areas of agreement and common interest with most people. If, for some reason, I just can't make her comfortable with me, I move along so her schedule is free for a guy with whom she will get along better.

Fundamentally, I am supposed to believe that all providers have a line of men 10 miles long just begging to see them at double their asking rate.

Yes, I'm exaggerating a bit for effect, but you get the point.

If that is the case, clients are relatively easily replaceable -- no matter their level of patronage or support.

So long as you don't do something that totally pisses the client off in order to generate bad word of mouth (which could make replacing him harder), I see no issue with saying "Hey, dude, you know, your conversational topics just upset me so much I don't wanna see you anymore. Sorry."

Then, just replace him with someone else whose company you enjoy better.

BTW, the actual topic of disagreement is irrelevant. Even if you were insisting that the world is flat and he disagreed with you, you would still be just as justified in replacing him.

The fundamental factors here are that it is your body and you have a right to choose your sex partners on ANY basis; and that business is good enough that clients can afford to be replaced.

IF you are in a situation where that is not true -- where you feel your power to control access to your body has been taken away by your financial dependency on this particular client; that's an altogether different conversation outside the scope of this thread.

So my thought is you might try to reform conversational topics first just to avoid the inconvenience of replacement; and if that doesn't work just move along to the next guy.

One thing I have discovered: I have extreme difficulty having conversations during sexual activity. You might be able to get him to shut up easily. LOL
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWrite View Post
Ansley was right. It wasn't rude. It was ignorant.
Sorry Charlie, I agree with FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
as many have mentioned times are tight (financially)....do you become more tolerant of his views?
Yes of course you/they do, everyone does, or would if the times were bad enough.

If they say they haven't, well bully for them, times just haven't been bad enough! Order up another Pina Colada and enjoy the sunset in Hawaii, they don't get much better!......but everyone has done something for money that they didn't want to do....some a little more repulsive than others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
BTW, the actual topic of disagreement is irrelevant. Even if you were insisting that the world is flat and he disagreed with you, you would still be just as justified in replacing him.

The fundamental factors here are that it is your body and you have a right to choose your sex partners on ANY basis; and that business is good enough that clients can afford to be replaced.
I agree with this, nobody has to justify why they will or won't see/fuc another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post

IF you are in a situation where that is not true -- where you feel your power to control access to your body has been taken away by your financial dependency on this particular client; that's an altogether different conversation outside the scope of this thread.
True Dat!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:10 PM   #42
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Sorry Charlie, I agree with FL.
I think it would be rude and ignorant on Charles' part if Clair was new to this forum. I didn't think Charles was trying to be hurtful. Now Charles if you were, say your sorry.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:24 PM   #43
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I didn't think Charles was trying to be hurtful.
That would be completely out of character.
discreetgent is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #44
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
That would be completely out of character.
So will you be changing your avatar when you get laid again?

Yes, Charles has thrown out some hurtful things in his posts. I didn't think this was one of those times.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #45
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Nah, I think this one is around for a while
discreetgent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women