Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2018, 12:33 PM   #46
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And with all due respect ... what does the above contribute to the discussion of the justification for "a level of gun control"?
My post was in response to a statement made by garhkal:

"We on the right have been saying for YEARS< that the left's end goal is total confiscation of all guns and the repealing of the 2nd amendment, but were called NUTS and conspiracy whacos for saying it.."

It is hardly "the left's end goal" to total confiscated all guns and repeal the 2nd amendment. A few have that end goal.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 12:55 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
No, I'm well aware of that. When I said I don't understand, I meant I don't understand the point it makes to 4A protecting privacy and inherently giving a woman complete sovereignty over her body.

My only issue with PPH being defunded is that I think in the long run abortion is cheaper for the tax than the welfare.

Dead people have more sovereignty over their bodies because of 4A than living women....

Just saying.
Have you accounted for how much fucking "tax payer" money PPH "donates" to dim-retard politicians? Have you accounted for how much fucking "tax payer" money PPH paid out for the marching last Saturday? What say the taxpayer quit funding PPH and let those baby killing SOBs pay for those "donations" themselves. What the fuck does paying kids to march to ban the AR-15 have to do with insuring woman have sovereignty over their bodies? What about the 18, 19 and 20 year old women who can move out of their parent's home, have a child by herself, be employed, live in her own apartment? Why does PPH not support these women's fucking right to buy a gun to protect their "sovereign" bodies from would be rapists and murderers?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:39 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Have you accounted for how much fucking "tax payer" money PPH "donates" to dim-retard politicians? Have you accounted for how much fucking "tax payer" money PPH paid out for the marching last Saturday? What say the taxpayer quit funding PPH and let those baby killing SOBs pay for those "donations" themselves. What the fuck does paying kids to march to ban the AR-15 have to do with insuring woman have sovereignty over their bodies? What about the 18, 19 and 20 year old women who can move out of their parent's home, have a child by herself, be employed, live in her own apartment? Why does PPH not support these women's fucking right to buy a gun to protect their "sovereign" bodies from would be rapists and murders?

Less than 10% of the people at the march were “kids”. The average age of those attending was 49years old.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:46 PM   #49
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
It is hardly "the left's end goal" to total confiscated all guns and repeal the 2nd amendment. A few have that end goal.
You are correct. The end goal is eliminating any opposition to Centralized govt. control of just about every aspect of our lives. They just naturally assume that they will be running things because they think they're so fcuking bright. Gun confiscation is just a milestone on the road to that goal. But it's a milestone through which they MUST pass in order to reach their end state.

That's why they will never be successful. They are trying to socially stigmatize gun ownership since they failed in the courts. They are attempting to tar every gun owner as some type of freak through force of social media and peer pressure. What they don't get is that gun owners are true believers in the Constitution.

You can stigmatize ownership all you like, the folks that own guns understand "WHY" they do and they understand their duty. If the day comes when the govt. starts knocking on doors to confiscate arms they are going to be met with lead. That starts to happen consistently and the folks who do the knocking are going to not want that job for very long.

The dipshits running the Libtard camp understand they will lose on this issue so it will never come to pass. Everyone says we can't round up 12-20 million illegals but somehow thinks they can seize 600+ million weapons?! I'll have some of what they're smoking!

There won't be another "assault" weapons ban... too many Patriots are "woke" now.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:48 PM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'll put aside how you (or anyone else) would know what their "end goal" may be, but the rather steadfast drumbeat in that direction easily creates that impression, and would indicate that as a "utopia" for them.

Naive for sure, not to mention just plain ignorance, when they claim by removing firearms they will reduce violence. I suppose they should quit yapping for awhile and complete an accurate study on how many violent criminals apply for the "privilege" of buying a new firearm as opposed to law abiding citizens. In the meantime they can use their underaged puppets as propaganda megaphones. Unsavory at best.

Perhaps they are preparing them for college? Since "we" are speculating on "motive"!

They change the subject also when the FACT is presented to them that handguns statistically kill more folks than "assault weapons"! It's just easier for them to attack the fringes first.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:57 PM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post

My only issue with PPH being defunded is that I think in the long run abortion is cheaper for the tax than the welfare.
It would also be "cheaper" to use potential welfare recipients as "lab rats" to research the usefulness of new drugs to those who can afford medications without government assistance, also. But you had to "go there" didn't you?
Old 03-29-2018, 02:02 PM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
If the day comes when the govt. starts knocking on doors to confiscate arms they are going to be met with lead. That starts to happen consistently and the folks who do the knocking are going to not want that job for very long.

The dipshits running the Libtard camp understand they will lose on this issue so it will never come to pass. Everyone says we can't round up 12-20 million illegals but somehow thinks they can seize 600+ million weapons?! I'll have some of what they're smoking!

There won't be another "assault" weapons ban... too many Patriots are "woke" now.
Just ask this fruit-loop .... how many Sheriffs HE WILL ARREST!

Old 03-29-2018, 02:53 PM   #53
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
A handful of people want ALL guns done away with. A handful of people want NO gun control, meaning anyone, regardless of age or mental problems, can own any weapon at any time and take it wherever they want to go.

The overwhelming majority of people in this country, whether they consider themselves to be right of center or left of center, support the rights of individuals to own guns but also support a level of gun control.
While i agree, many Americans feel ok with say limiting guns from the hands of domestic abusers (convicted), felons and the like where we get a bit antzy is on the 'mental issue', cause as with how the LEFT seems to want to describe it, that could mean practically ANYONE In the military..

Quote:
I'll put aside how you (or anyone else) would know what their "end goal" may be, but the rather steadfast drumbeat in that direction easily creates that impression, and would indicate that as a "utopia" for them.
And when we hear liberal politicains say stupid things like "LETS Make it mandatory to get backround checks to BUY AMMO, or "lets tax ammo so high, few people could still afford to own a gun", what else are we to think, but that its a flat out desire to take all guns..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:48 AM   #54
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Naive for sure, not to mention just plain ignorance, when they claim by removing firearms they will reduce violence. I suppose they should quit yapping for awhile and complete an accurate study on how many violent criminals apply for the "privilege" of buying a new firearm as opposed to law abiding citizens. In the meantime they can use their underaged puppets as propaganda megaphones. Unsavory at best.

Perhaps they are preparing them for college? Since "we" are speculating on "motive"!

They change the subject also when the FACT is presented to them that handguns statistically kill more folks than "assault weapons"! It's just easier for them to attack the fringes first.
My main point is that it is unfair to put ALL people left of center into a stereotype that they all have the same "end goal" regarding gun control.
Old 03-30-2018, 06:57 AM   #55
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
While i agree, many Americans feel ok with say limiting guns from the hands of domestic abusers (convicted), felons and the like where we get a bit antzy is on the 'mental issue', cause as with how the LEFT seems to want to describe it, that could mean practically ANYONE In the military..

And when we hear liberal politicains say stupid things like "LETS Make it mandatory to get backround checks to BUY AMMO, or "lets tax ammo so high, few people could still afford to own a gun", what else are we to think, but that its a flat out desire to take all guns..
I agree that restricting people with "mental issues" from owning a gun can become too restrictive. Do you have any statements from people on the LEFT that you feel are too restrictive?

And can you cite some statements from politicians who support background checks to buy ammunition or tax ammunition? I tried to find such statements but could not. Certainly possible that one or two politicians support such actions but I doubt it is something supported by the majority on the left.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:03 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I agree that restricting people with "mental issues" from owning a gun can become too restrictive. Do you have any statements from people on the LEFT that you feel are too restrictive?

And can you cite some statements from politicians who support background checks to buy ammunition or tax ammunition? I tried to find such statements but could not. Certainly possible that one or two politicians support such actions but I doubt it is something supported by the majority on the left.
Here ya go, speedy. 50% tax on ammunition:
Quote:
Reps. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.), Danny K. Davis (D-Ill.), Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Ms. Kelly of Illinois, Mr. Langevin, Mr. Blumenauer, Ms. Bass, Ms. Norton, Mr. Cohen, and Mr. Lynch, the “Gun Violence Prevention and Safe Communities Act"

Quote:
Background check to buy ammo in California.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:09 AM   #57
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Here ya go, speedy. 50% tax on ammunition:
Thanks for the link. But 2013???

And here is my statement: " Certainly possible that one or two politicians support such actions but I doubt it is something supported by the majority on the left."

One or two politicians proposed the bill. Did the bill get passed? Did it ever reach a vote?
Old 03-30-2018, 07:13 AM   #58
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
And can you cite some statements from politicians who support background checks to buy ammunition or tax ammunition?
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/pol...323-story.html
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 07:15 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
That was the one I was looking for! I was thinking that it was Warren.

Quote:
Thanks for the link. But 2013???

And here is my statement: " Certainly possible that one or two politicians support such actions but I doubt it is something supported by the majority on the left."

One or two politicians proposed the bill. Did the bill get passed? Did it ever reach a vote?

You didn't hold your mouse right, speedy, try clicking again -- same bill -- nine dim sponsors -- 2018.
Old 03-30-2018, 07:30 AM   #60
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
My main point is that it is unfair to put ALL people left of center into a stereotype that they all have the same "end goal" regarding gun control.
Go fuck yourself, speedy. The camouflage is off...

http://freebeacon.com/issues/louisia...ond-amendment/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...crats-say-yes/

You can't hide it anymore and middle America will certainly make it an issue for the 2018 elections and you will lose. Big time!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women