Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2018, 11:47 AM   #61
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Only you can prevent the boyz from buzzing your butt, M T Brain-socket -- but you don't.
Quote:
Actually, M T Brain Socket, U B the one that brought up the buzzing bees then admitted "you don't" keep the boyz from buzzing your butt.
I never said anything about them buzzing you idiot or someones butt. But you seem to know all about that sort of thing. Tell me did you ever get caught? Do you still cruise the schools?
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 11:53 AM   #62
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Man you sure were pissed when you found out I was joking.
Joking? I heard you keep posting the same queerbait on grindr. The only difference is - here you get ridiculed and rejected for being a cocksucker and a moron. On grindr you just get rejected for being a moron.

Quote:
By the way I am gay. What about you?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:05 PM   #63
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Joking? I heard you keep posting the same queerbait on grindr. The only difference is - here you get ridiculed and rejected for being a cocksucker and a moron. On grindr you just get rejected for being a moron.
Is this your version of sour grapes? Just because you can't have my cock, you want to try to slander me on Grinder? What the fuck is that anyway? I bet its where you, IB and Bambino circle jerk each other. Wait! I remember Shamm introducing you to it. So have you have any luck? I bet if you can keep your political views to yourself one of those guys would let you blow them.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:58 PM   #64
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never said anything about them buzzing you idiot or someones butt. But you seem to know all about that sort of thing. Tell me did you ever get caught? Do you still cruise the schools?
You're equivocating, M T Brain Socket. U beez the one that posted about beez, and beez buzz, and you admitted you do nothing to stop the boyz from buzzing your butt, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 01:12 PM   #65
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only you can prevent the boyz from buzzing your butt, M T Brain-socket -- but you don't.
Quote:
Yes I know and so far I have done just that. Too bad you didn't know that when you were younger. You would not be so blown out.
Quote:
Actually, M T Brain Socket, U B the one that brought up the buzzing bees then admitted "you don't" keep the boyz from buzzing your butt.
Are you that stupid or that desperate? I guess when Eccie was down you when on a binge or something. I know some boxers have taken too many blows. I think you have given too many.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:01 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you that stupid or that desperate? I guess when Eccie was down you when on a binge or something. I know some boxers have taken too many blows. I think you have given too many.

You're stupid for thinking so, and you look like a fool trying to deny what you posted, M T Brain Socket.
Old 06-22-2018, 09:03 AM   #67
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

You're stupid for thinking so, and you look like a fool trying to deny what you posted, M T Brain Socket.
A 3rd grader could understand it better than you. You said only I could prevent them and I stated that I had done just that. If you think anyone else is as stupid as you I feel for you. At one time you were slightly cognitive. I guess too many shots in your mouth have made you "CUMfused".

I noticed you did not reply to the voters comment either. I used your own source to prove you wrong Mr. I B a bet welsher
Old 06-22-2018, 09:33 AM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
A 3rd grader could understand it better than you. You said only I could prevent them and I stated that I had done just that. If you think anyone else is as stupid as you I feel for you. At one time you were slightly cognitive. I guess too many shots in your mouth have made you "CUMfused".

I noticed you did not reply to the voters comment either. I used your own source to prove you wrong Mr. I B a bet welsher
Wow! Now you're admitting you haven't yet mastered 3rd grade, M T Brain Socket, because everyone else here most assuredly can see and understand what's been posted better than you.

BTW, here's an FYI, exposing you as being stupid and a liar absolutely addresses every issue you've ever raised, M T Brain Socket.
Old 06-22-2018, 11:58 AM   #69
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow! Now you're admitting you haven't yet mastered 3rd grade, M T Brain Socket, because everyone else here most assuredly can see and understand what's been posted better than you.

BTW, here's an FYI, exposing you as being stupid and a liar absolutely addresses every issue you've ever raised, M T Brain Socket.
LOL! Fucking Dotard maybe you need to go back to school. Or If you want we can break down the sentences word for word you imbecile.
Quote:
Only you can prevent the boyz from buzzing your butt
So there is when you talked about boys buzzing someones butt. Now I had mentioned the birds and the bees. Unlike you they have a normal drive for procreation. You on the other hand thought it meant when you was getting you butt torn up.
Quote:
Yes I know and so far I have done just that
Now here is where I stated that I did keep them from getting up in there like you had happen to you I assume. Or maybe you are talking about how when you were a teacher you were the ass bandit.
Quote:
Too bad you didn't know that when you were younger
Again remarking on how it is sad you didn't know better than to let dudes wear your ass out, Unlike myself.
Quote:
You would not be so blown out.
Another comment about you being the punchboard for the jocks at school.

I bet some of those immigrant children your ilk has been capturing and selling off have better reading skills than you.
Old 06-22-2018, 03:56 PM   #70
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So there is when you talked about boys buzzing someones butt. Now I had mentioned the birds and the bees.
Your the ass in question, M T Brain Socket, and this is the actual -- unedited -- exchange where you concede you don't prevent the boyz from buzzing you butt, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes I know and so far I have done just that.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:59 PM   #71
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wished Hollywood would shut the fuck up. I just needed to say that. I feel so much better now. Thank you for letting me vent. Enjoy your weekend.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 06:41 PM   #72
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
no politics for me, because that last go round was nothing but personal insults and fuckery.. about as sophisticated as a Chimpanzee hurling feces at the Zoo. too bad, this kind of Forum could be fun.. but for whatever reason, the same dozen or so guys ran the Forum, and competed to see which of them represented mankind's filth the most.
You are the Voice of Reason. Thank you Chung. I got sucked in last time. Should I announce another retirement thread?
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 06:56 PM   #73
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

^^^ dude how many times are you gonna UN-retire from posting here? and yes you are still on ignore. did you enjoy my obituary for you?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2356177

bahhaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 11:01 PM   #74
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

oh, ugly face is back! he needs to call himself Un Moostik Jun
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:31 AM   #75
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your the ass in question, M T Brain Socket, and this is the actual -- unedited -- exchange where you concede you don't prevent the boyz from buzzing you butt, M T Brain Socket.
Wow! You really got me on that one. I guess after you being my little monkey that ate the salt and led me to the water you learned a new trick. Too bad you used a dash instead of a comma or you would have been right. Or maybe you could have put a dash at the end and saved yourself. LOL! Another blunder by the king of all blunderers himself.
Hey IB. You don't have to have a brain, but it helps LOL!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women