Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2014, 07:02 PM   #1
loxmyth
Account Disabled

Default Kansas City ladies - Do you suffer from muscle stiffness or joint pain?

Good evening ladies and gentlemen of ECCIE!

Ladies, imagine your tension is released and stress melted away under the touch of an artful craftsman via key rub services. Lightly scented for aromatherapy, the anti-oxidant oils used are moisturizing for improved skin in minutes.

I take feedback to heart and will do all I can to give you the experience you deserve. Your body is a temple and restoring balance will help you perform at your best.

Currently I am accepting outcalls. Your ongoing support qualifies each visit for loyalty discounts. Referral credits also earn you comp time.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:32 PM   #2
loxmyth
Account Disabled

Just one mod interacting with my situation and not quoting written guidelines is not a great way to conduct moderating. It much more resembles censorship.

I read copy of another non-provider offering services in Co-ed and posted the following in the same forum:
Quote:
Hello ECCIE KC Ladies! I've rewarded returning clients and am seeking NEW clients and offering a body rub special!
This is not a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I'm not a for-show or gimmick kind of guy.
You want to feel your best so you can perform your best. That's where I can offer my assistance.

Offers may expire, but your aches can go away sooner.
It was removed, I was issued disciplinary action past a warning, told my services are substantially different and the same guidelines for posting threads in Co-ed do not apply and to further my endeavors through the National forum business services.

Furthermore, my response thread in KC Welcome forum (written as a rebuttal to the closure of my original KC Welcome thread) was removed as well. I had RTM'd the response, requesting it be appended to my Welcome thread, and for that thread to be reopened.

I totally get that this enterprise is for gents to share info, ladies to advertise and share info. That said, I hope the powers that be keep this thread on the board rather than removing it.

For the moment, I am asking for my account to be disabled as I find more grief than is healthful in attempt to achieve what I set out for.
loxmyth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women