Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
niceguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Thumbs up My first ad in quite awhile

To all my Eccie friends.

It has been awhile since I have run an ad here as I get most of my business from Facebook, but I am still here.

The offer outlined below is just too good not to at least give you the option of making use of it or not.

As anyone who has ever followed my posts for any length of time knows I almost Never post anything of a commercial nature.

I only advertise my domain registration and web hosting business about twice a year here.

(
http://www.jacksdeepdiscountdomains.com/

This is one time I have to make an exception as this is the best offer I have ever been able to take part in after being on the internet for 20 plus years, and yes I did buy it when offered in August. I promise you it is worth the time to take a look!

It sold out in hours last time.

I have actually owned and used XSitePro for several years.

If you take the time to read what is below than follow the links I think you too will be amazed at this amazing offer. The choice, of course, is yours whether to take the time or not. I am so happy I did. When my 5 DVDs arrived I absolutely was blown away by the content.

This is your last chance!

I just heard that Paul Smithson (the creator of the award-winning website design software, XSitePro and a heap of best-selling courses) is opening the doors for the very last time to anyone who missed out on the Closing Down Special in August.

----->> Read more: http://www.intellimon.com/index_r.html?p=jackh

When they held the sale in August, the initial batch they'd ordered sold-out straight away. Paul promised to get another batch done if there was enough demand, so that nobody was left unhappy (you won't ever be able to get your hands of this stuff
again!)

Since then, they've had some incredible comments about what's included on the 5-DVD set, like the ones below:-

"It's the best bargain money can buy!" --- Sterling, USA

"I have to say I was not prepared for the sheer enormity and quality of the content you have crammed in and made available for such a ridiculously cheap price." --- Ian, Derby, UK

"If you miss this one you have missed one truly fantastic offer!" --- Jack, Oklahoma, USA

So, let me remind you what a treasure-trove of goodies you're getting...

Over $3,000 worth of products, training, graphics, templates, headers, videos, mp3s, PLR, interviews and sooo much more!
XSitePro - Award-winning Web Site Design Software
XHeaderPro - Header and Banner Design Software
XCommentPro - Add Interactivity To Your Website in Minutes
Complete Guide to Website Building Course - Takes Website Training To A Whole New Height!
Complete Guide to Traffic - Traffic Generation on Steroids!
Complete Guide to Design - Discover the Secrets of Successful Design!
Guru Guide to Traffic - TEN in-depth interviews with ten leading traffic generation experts
XMailWrite - The key to success online - email deliverability software!

Exclusive Interviews with the top Internet marketing brains on the planet
And that is just the beginning, there's also:-

Hundreds of Templates

Thousands of Headers
Over 28,000 Buttons
Reports
PLR
It really is a crazy, unmissable offer - phenomenal in fact!

The doors open at 10am EST today, and I fully expect that they will sell-out again, so please, please don't miss out - this offer is never going to be repeated!

To your success,

Jack
niceguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women