Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94
Default ft worth reviews

as mentioned in a thread in Dallas coed discussions a Ft worth review section would be nice.Also a Ft Worth provider ad section.It can be very difficult for us guys of the western part of the metroplex to weed through all the Dallas info for ladies who will take care of us.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:35 PM   #2
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

That is a great idea. I am several miles west of Ft Worth and prefer to visit there. Dallas is another hour east in traffic. For that reason I normaly check the ads on P411 since the do seperate the two cities.
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

I think so too!! gonna pass it to the powers that be.
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I too would love a separate section for Tarrant County reviews for the reasons stated [ame=http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=63458#post634 58]here[/ame], and it seems like a very popular idea with all the Tarrant County guys.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
lovelybritney
Super Sexy MILF, 38DD's

User ID: 2672
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fort Worth Provider

I agree,
I would love to be part of a Fort Worth Provider Listing and Review's.
I'm in the North Fort Worth area and often find it hard for our Fort Worth Friends to find me in the mix of our many lovely Dallas Ladies.
Britney
lovelybritney is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #6
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh YES! I hear so many (Fort Worth) gentlemen talk about what a difficult time they have finding providers. When I am asked about alternatives when I am booked, I only have one or two names to throw out there.

THIS would be GREAT! Thanks for considering it in any case.

<-----keeping fingers crossed
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I would love to see a separate section just for the Fort Worth ladies and reviews.
selot is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:18 AM   #8
slider
Lifetime Premium Access

I haven't yet visited an independent provider. Got my first experience by accident (serendipity). Had a bicycle wreck in 2006 and went to a FtW place that advertised table showers and back rubs. While lying prone on the table the lovely nubile 19 yr old blond (with all her teeth) whispered in my ear "would you like a topless baby-oil handjob for a $100 tip?" It didn't take me long to find $100, or to erupt either. She was very good, and I subsequently discovered that was the only service she provided. Went back every few weeks until she left (broke up with boyfriend who was security at the spa and got her into the business!) and, as was stated in another thread, I still miss her (we carried on a dialog too). I've tried going back to that place many times to see who was there (stayed twice), and other establishments too, but found the talent lacking in one or more ways, including ability (I generally prefer a HJ). On a whim I went to Hawaii Spa a year ago this past December, and found the experience superior to what was available in FtW. Have now been there many times. I frequent another board, which has comments on almost every establishment in FtW, but the reveiws are infrequent, and ratings are generally poor. Have recently discovered the Backpage, and see there are a number of independents in FtW. Have yet to try one, but have been searching this board for comments, and have identified candidates. Would love to see a FtW section to make the search easier.
slider is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:34 PM   #9
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Update: I'm not so sure we will see "Fort Worth Reviews" be split off from the Dallas reviews just yet, but I have definitely been given a nod for...

Provider Ads-Dallas
Provider Ads-Fort Worth

IMO that is a major step in the right direction. Since girls can post one ad per week in up to 5 section, she will be able to post an ad in both dallas and fort worth if she has that sort of availability....or just one or the other. Should make searchin' MUCH MUCH easier on us Ft.W guys! Thanks for the suggestion.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:18 AM   #10
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

THAT is excellent news, St. Chris! Thank you so very much for looking into this and helping these wonderful gentlemen out!
vnurse is offline   Quote