Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #16
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
I like the unique way that EECIE is handling this. I think time will show that the drama is reduced by this, and information leaks will quickly be exposed in this manner.

With that said, I can't help but to wonder how many gents would respond differently if the shoe was on the other foot? Imagine if the ladies were permitted to review us, with some comments being public and some being private, with no ability to post follow-up comments and clarify issues.

Ladies, I see your point, but I think we should trust the board leadership and see what happens. So far this board has been tremendously better than any other hobby spot i have ever visited and trust these guys to keep it that way.
The only way the shoe could be on the other foot is if women paid me for sex. For that I could accept a lot of reviews I can't read.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:00 PM   #17
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
The only way the shoe could be on the other foot is if women paid me for sex. For that I could accept a lot of reviews I can't read.
LOL!!!!
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:17 PM   #18
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If anyone can figure out how to make this happen, plz share it with me immediately!!! Especially if I can choose those who will pay.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:13 AM   #19
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool Yuppers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil red Robin View Post
If that ever happens... please give me the option to NOT know. I don't want to know details about what is said about me. If someone sees me because I have great reviews, THAT says enough to me.
I would hope that if someone thought there was something I could have done better, he would say so during a session. Communication is the key to outstanding moments of intimacy.
I totally agree with this and I think and would expect communication to be key.

I do think providers should be able to have a section to review the gents just as they do for us. Hell, maybe it would be that much more beneficial in speeding up the process for checking references and such which would be a plus for not only providers but the gentlemen too.

Just thinking here.....I do that occasionally. lol

Kelli Ann
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #20
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

It's just odd.
There's 1)coed; 2)Mens; 3)Womens. Main. Then two separate level private areas.
Then there is:
4)Public Review Area where only hobbyists can post in those threads
5)Ads where nobody can comment

Everything is very equal until you get to #4 and #5 where it skews sharply in favor of the hobbyists. Even in this thread, providers are discouraged against posting rebuttals of "slams" erm ...negative reviews.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #21
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
I like the unique way that EECIE is handling this. I think time will show that the drama is reduced by this, and information leaks will quickly be exposed in this manner.

With that said, I can't help but to wonder how many gents would respond differently if the shoe was on the other foot? Imagine if the ladies were permitted to review us, with some comments being public and some being private, with no ability to post follow-up comments and clarify issues.

Ladies, I see your point, but I think we should trust the board leadership and see what happens. So far this board has been tremendously better than any other hobby spot i have ever visited and trust these guys to keep it that way.
The ladies do have a private area for them to share info about us. It may not be a review on performance but it is a review none the less. I'm sure they share info about whether or not we are on time, correct donation, cleanliness, rude or rough behavior, ect.

I think we should keep it the way it is. Another benefit from having to earn access to "The Rest of the Story" is it generates more reviews. Hobbyist want to see what is being said BCD and they can earn that right by submitting reviews or paying a fee. I don't know what the split is between earned and purchased access but I would guess most of the time it is earned.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #22
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Lets not forget this.....most ladies are too busy to review us hobbyists anyway. Im more than appeased by a p411 ok or an occasional provider ref. That reverse review role seems to hone in more business wise on the repeat cashy clientele and/or white knights who would somehow always see no wrong in a particular lady anyway. Do you really think providers would waste time, paper, and patience on a typical 1 time meet gent or a so so experience. probably not. maybe some would.....but my guess is most wouldnt cause it not the same circumstance of motivation.....money and if they clicked.

If the bcd in the review is factual and non exaggerating, I see no hangups. But I feel although they might be a good gesture, hobbyist reviews if applicable would be supremely biased at best......

would u see him again, yes at my advertised rate...palease.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:34 AM   #23
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think that BCD comments should have the ability to be viewed except for the gentlemen who have BCD access. What would be the point of BCD otherwise?

Having said that, when there is a public review, can a lady respond on the public thread? I have seen some that I would like to have added a "thank you" but have refrained from doing so because I didn't know if it would be frowned upon or not.

Of course, I am not one to get lots and lots of reviews, but I was just wondering...

--v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #24
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
The ladies do have a private area for them to share info about us. It may not be a review on performance but it is a review none the less. I'm sure they share info about whether or not we are on time, correct donation, cleanliness, rude or rough behavior, ect.
The glaring difference here is that providers are called out in public, whereas bad experiences with the guys are supposed to be kept to areas where no one but ladies can see them. If both happened in full view of the whole board, you'd have Joe Hobbyist's negative review saying, "She had a pissy attitude problem" compared to Sally Provider's note to the ladies saying, "He was 45 minutes late and tried to sneak BBFS on me during doggy, thinking I wouldn't catch him." Most people, seeing the two, would know that Joe was being truthful about her bad attitude but not being honest in that he's the one who caused it.

Providers know the many, many things guys do to make the session much more difficult than it has to be. I think we'd just like some assurances that the other hobbyists know all this too, so we don't feel helpless when a guy asks for a GFE girl and then complains because he really wanted PSE and doesn't know the difference, or behaves badly secure in the knowledge that the lady will get yelled at for being indiscreet or "causing drama" if any side but his is presented in public.

As to the good reviews, well, I'd personally like to see the compliments I'm sure are being paid to me. Since the review is a good one, I know I did a good job but what exactly is it that I did so right? Maybe fellows could get in the habit of PMing the lady their "rest of the story" bit, or the highlights anyway, about what she did that was so good to him.
EmilyHemingway is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:33 AM   #25
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

It's the case, is it not, that provider's can the the non-BCD section of the review. The key part being the final recommendation. I'm sure that most of us realize that BCD comments on the whole treat the hobbyist in a favorable light (which some admirable instances of honesty about things like popping too quickly) and that providers can get dishonest negatives. But as several folks have said, an aggitated response from the providers in a he said/she said situation like this is likely to do damage to the provider. I say this in full knowledge that nothing makes me personally more p.o.'d than being accused of something I didn't do.

But the best response is the volume of reviews. You needn't simply leave this to guys to look up old reviews, although we all should. If I give Emily a bad review, her best response is to encourage her next playmate to write reviews of their own. that way my biases get revealed.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:44 AM   #26
guest041110
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The original posters idea is a very bad one for many reasons that have been covered various times on various sites. The plain and simple fact is that review sites were set up, as was ASPD, for the guys NOT the women. ASPD set the mold back in 1999 and it was done that way so the guys could share the information needed to prevent rip-offs as well as weed through the chaff to find the women who were worth the guys’ time and money to see.

Eccie, as has been already pointed out, does allow a provider to respond in the Co-Ed forum to a negative review BUT like GneissGuy and Omahan pointed out, I don’t recommend it either. Most of the providers that I have read who responded in the Co-Ed to a negative review are just too ill equipped to write a readable rebuttal and do far more damage to themselves because of their response than the negative review ever did.

This is not about fairness as some have written. Rather it is about the guys being the customer and being able to discuss who is and who is not worth the cash to see. It is also a very bad idea for the providers to review their customers because just like the guys have found, it will be discovered what the providers write. All have to remember who is paying in this little demimonde realm that everyone is playing in so that perspective is maintained. Integrity on both sides is required with discretion being the key so everyone gets a fair shake.

Now if the providers are paying the guys and the guys are advertising as providers like the women then by all means ladies have a review site for the female providers. That would be just like the guys have and they can post their thoughts on the males who they have seen but not in secret like is done presently. Frankly, the thought of a provider doing a review of the guys is just a laughable thought to me and one that will backfire on them. The women already trade far more information in backchannel communications anyway so why set yourselves up for more drama and attacks? Just does not make sense to me except as a tit-for-tat thing but maybe that is the real reason in the long run for providers doing reviews of clients.
guest041110 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #27
Jake2.1
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

When I am considering a lady, I tend to look at as many reviews as I can to get a consensus opinion. I assume most other guys do likewise. I don't want to spend my money on a bad experience, obviously. I think that everyone realizes that this hobby deals with unique intimate issues and personalities. A whole lot of variables. So YMMV is the general rule anyways.

As far as reviewing the hobbyist. I agree with the above responses that I am sure that if I was a total d**head that the girls will pass that on through the normal course of being screened. Ladies, I am the one that must pass screening process to get into your proverbial front door, the review process could be seen as a balance to that on the hobbyist side.

I do think, however, that it wouldn't hurt to have a simple standard "check box" response available to the the provider, not an open comment box. Like "Provider thanks reviewer" and "Provider disputes review" and "Provider offers reviewer another meeting for resolution". Something that lets us all know that either the feeling is mutual or something out of the ordinary happened. That would keep the bickering in private as well. I do think that a Provider doesn't need to see the BCD area to make that response though. If the review is bad enough to not recommend and she is truly interested, she can PM the reviewer and they can duke it out (I mean communicate to a resolution) in private.

I do think, as well, that if someone posted a bad or not so positive review of a lady and then they meet again to a more agreeable outcum, it is the honorable thing to repost a new positive review to balance the bad one in the database. And if he were truly honorable, then maybe even posting in the public area that she did right by him.
Jake2.1 is offline   Quote