Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2010, 12:05 AM   #1
Guest060812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Should Providers get a chance to respond to reviews?

It seems to me that this site a little different and a lot better than ASPD.

I heard a suggestion from a friend that I thought was very interesting. Why not allow Providers the opportunity to read the BCD info on reviews that pertain to her only, and then allow a one time response from her.

I know the issue of drama comes up as to why Providers never get any chance to respond, however it seems like if ECCIE allowed a single one time response that would eliminate the drama. If she could respond once only, then it would end after that one and only response to that review.

A recent thread in Dallas Coed by Karina Taylor where she owned up to having a bad day was an example of a Provider handling a bad situation well. However, since there are always 2 sides to every story, why not hear from Providers on a negative review?

One of the things I have always wondered about is why some Hobbyists only write negative reviews, or they simply don't bother to write reviews at all. And it seems like negative reviews get the most views. Anyway, alowing the Providers a chance to respond just seems fair.
Guest060812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

great example/bad idea....if you have a bad review or day day why not just start a thread in a coed discussion area and offer your apology (or the she said side of the story?)
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

While I can appreciate your point of view O2D, I have to say that it won't fly. Giving any access to BCD will only discourage more hobbyists from writing reviews at all or to gloss over what really occurred.

Now I am not naive and understand that you cannot prevent all providers who may have a WK somewhere to get access to BCD. But to openly offer it, even for reviews only pertinent to them, is not a good idea.
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #4
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews

I think providers should be allowed to at least make one comment on a bad review. There alot of reasons things go bad.. The hobbyist was just a jack*** , the provider was having a bad day (we all have them after all we are human)etc... A bad review can be a learning tool for both the provider and the hobbyist. By allowing the provider to post a comment on the bad review it opens things things and as I mention everyone can learn from it

Play safe everyone and have a great week!!!
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:23 AM   #5
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

A lady can post a response in a coed thread.

In my opinion, it's not usually a good idea to do so. Most of the times I've seen a lady post a response to a review, she's done herself more harm than good by coming across as a bit of a psycho.

Ladies, if you do respond to a review in a coed thread, don't post mad. Calmly post the facts. Dispassionately state what's wrong, etc. Maybe get a trusted hobbyist friend to read it for you first. If the guy responds, don't let him get your goat. If he can get you to lose your cool, it hurts your side of the argument. Don't make threats, etc. Most guys don't want to visit with a "drama queen."

If he does have a black and white factual error, by all means point that out. It may be a losing battle to argue about opinions, such as "she wasn't into it."

I believe that the truth will eventually win out in terms of your reviews here.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #6
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
I think providers should be allowed to at least make one comment on a bad review. There alot of reasons things go bad.. The hobbyist was just a jack*** , the provider was having a bad day (we all have them after all we are human)etc... A bad review can be a learning tool for both the provider and the hobbyist. By allowing the provider to post a comment on the bad review it opens things things and as I mention everyone can learn from it
Generally, I agree with kittendd. I know when I write a stellar review, I wish the lady could see it. Kind of proud of our time together. OTOH, when I write a review that slams the lady (either for her performance or other issues), I want her to see it also (not that I believe my review will necessarily change her ways). But I think the ladies in general have the right to know how they are reviewed. A one-time response may not be a bad idea.

Finally, we shouldn't kid ourselves. Some ladies do read their reviews. They have connections with hobbyists who give them access to their reviews. I'm not saying this is OK--just that it is a fact.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:01 PM   #7
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think replies should be allowed at all. It takes up way too much bandwidth and the replies are nothing more than dog piling, white knighting or asking stupid questions. I also don't agree with the fact that ladies cannot see BCD comments. ASPD and here are the only boards like that. It doesn't prevent the guys from being honest. If anything, if ladies knew a gents true feelings, maybe they would get their acts together. It could serve as a ruler to the level of service. Maybe, just maybe, if some ladies knew what was being said, then they would ship up or ship out. I know for myself, I have read my reviews on other boards and thought to myself "well damn, I need to change that." And I never repeated that same offense. It made "me" a better provider. But eh, what do I know? lol

Meg
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:09 PM   #8
Guest100113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Yep why not, good thing to have a rebuttal.
Guest100113 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:22 PM   #9
Omahan
Secretary of State

This is my personal opinion and I'm not speaking as a Mod. Nothing good can come out of this idea. I don't know how many times I've seen a somewhat negative comment, that made very little impact on anyone reading the review, remarked on by the provider. The guy responds and they are soon arguing it out in front of everyone. By the time it's all over most of the guys are thinking, "I could get this at home. I wouldn't see her on a bet." Besides there's already a provision for her to start a new thread about it in a DISCUSSION forum. I would leave it alone.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #10
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3
Default Echoing Omahan's sentiments

I like it better the way it is personally.
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 02:09 PM   #11
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think its a good idea. Something may be written that may hurt her feelings. We all know that a lot lie about some activities so it would cause drama that isn't needed.
berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:55 PM   #12
gman44

Encounters: 203

I agree with Berkleigh

look where I am now
gman44 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #13
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

D R A M A

recipe for disaster
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #14
Guest031710
Account Disabled

User ID: 4985

If that ever happens... please give me the option to NOT know. I don't want to know details about what is said about me. If someone sees me because I have great reviews, THAT says enough to me.
I would hope that if someone thought there was something I could have done better, he would say so during a session. Communication is the key to outstanding moments of intimacy.
Guest031710 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 04:55 PM   #15
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

I like the unique way that EECIE is handling this. I think time will show that the drama is reduced by this, and information leaks will quickly be exposed in this manner.

With that said, I can't help but to wonder how many gents would respond differently if the shoe was on the other foot? Imagine if the ladies were permitted to review us, with some comments being public and some being private, with no ability to post follow-up comments and clarify issues.

Ladies, I see your point, but I think we should trust the board leadership and see what happens. So far this board has been tremendously better than any other hobby spot i have ever visited and trust these guys to keep it that way.
ANONONE is offline   Quote