Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2010, 07:25 PM   #16
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackleton View Post
Family lawyers love cases like this. Fight, fight, fight until both parties are bled dry and then settle.

Personally, I'd think your friend would be better off saving his money. But, if it's worth a few thousand dollars to him to cost his ex a few thousand, then go for it.
It would not have cost him anything.
See, she got him to sign a legal agreement stating she would pay 100% of the cost of the divorce as long as he GRANTED her the divorce.

The agreement said nothing about altering the reasons... he would still be giving her the divorce but instead of a "No Fault" it would be for adultery..
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 07:16 PM   #17
txmm4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

To Senor who asked the original question and sounds like he is looking for feedback: I am also not a lawyer but have been through the war so to speak. If your wife has a good lawyer you will be raked through the coals for having an affair as a man because it demonstrates your poor moral turpitude. If it is a provider, you are now going to be labelled a "sex addict" and they will dig harder to see how many other providers there are. It is kind of like pistachios, you never just eat one pistachio? Once you are a sex addict, you will get screwed on money, might even get you custody supervised until you complete counseling or a sex addiction intervention. Women get very emotional and irrational during this process and get driven by these man hating female attorney. You end up paying their bills. It is a big disaster. Like Charlie said above, cover your ass if your married with children. There is a lot of truth to the "Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn" saying. Fucking psychos, no offense intended to the lovely women of the board who may read this.
txmm4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:02 PM   #18
landon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Can they supeona cell phone records / texts in divorce process? Most srippers / providers I have done communicate via cell phone texting. While I delete all call and texting history I wonder about vulnerability here.....I pay cash on all transactions with strippers / providers. Any photos I take are locked away or on hidden flash drive. I thought Texas was no fault anyhow......
landon is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #19
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

There are 2 kinds of divorce in Texas to my knowledge as explained by my friend. Fault and No Fault
No Fault is pretty much means everyone is just not happy in the marriage.
its better explained here

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...l-29080-2.html

When my friend got the paper from her Ex saying she would pay for it as long as he did not challenge it, it said nothing about altering the state from "no fault" to "fault" and give the reason.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:29 PM   #20
obiwansalami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
There are 2 kinds of divorce in Texas to my knowledge as explained by my friend. Fault and No Fault
No Fault is pretty much means everyone is just not happy in the marriage.
its better explained here

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...l-29080-2.html

When my friend got the paper from her Ex saying she would pay for it as long as he did not challenge it, it said nothing about altering the state from "no fault" to "fault" and give the reason.
Your friend is a fool if he thinks he can tinker with fault/no fault and expect the woman to nod absentmindedly while he's doing it.
obiwansalami is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #21
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwansalami View Post
Your friend is a fool if he thinks he can tinker with fault/no fault and expect the woman to nod absentmindedly while he's doing it.
Without getting into alot of details about him, she and he both had a legal agreement about the divorce that stated "as long as he did not challenge the divorce and granted it to her, she would pay for it 100%" No-where in the agreement did it state it had to be "No Fault" nor did it prevent him from changing the reason WHY he is granting the divorce.

her short sightedness did not forbid him from changing the reason he is granting her the divorce, so it was left open.

Personally knowing what I do about her and the whole deal, HE should have filed a change of reason just to so it would have tossed the monkey wrench into her life (Lets just say this about her.. when she does not get her way, she acts like a 4 year old, and she is 28 now)
Old 10-25-2010, 09:32 AM   #22
obiwansalami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
Without getting into alot of details about him, she and he both had a legal agreement about the divorce that stated "as long as he did not challenge the divorce and granted it to her, she would pay for it 100%" No-where in the agreement did it state it had to be "No Fault" nor did it prevent him from changing the reason WHY he is granting the divorce.

her short sightedness did not forbid him from changing the reason he is granting her the divorce, so it was left open.

Personally knowing what I do about her and the whole deal, HE should have filed a change of reason just to so it would have tossed the monkey wrench into her life (Lets just say this about her.. when she does not get her way, she acts like a 4 year old, and she is 28 now)
Let me ask you this question: is this your friend's first rodeo?

If the answer is "yes", then tell your friend to sit down and listen to what folks who've been through a divorce or two in their lifetime are telling him. One of the really neat things about divorces in Texas, as it was pointed out before, is that there's no "legal separation", you're married to the last day. Another neat thing is that the kids that were born while you were still married are yours. Does your friend really want to see his soon to be ex pile up credit card debts fully knowing that she'll be responsible for only 50% of it and he'll be responsible for the rest? Does your friend want to have the divorce proceedings get delayed while the soon to be ex is visibly pregnant? I didn't think so. Tell your friend to count his lucky stars that the psycho is going to be out of his life quickly and for free and not to tug on the superman's (or superwoman's as it were) cape for no obvious reasons. Your friend will thank us later for the sage piece of advice.
obiwansalami is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 10:23 AM   #23
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

It was the 1st rodeo for both. They have no kids and she started sleeping around during the divorce. I pointed out the "no legal separation" bit to her and she laughed and said she did not care. I then pointed out that if her soon to be EX found out about her sleeping around (with her boss no less) he could file a change of reason for the divorce, thus making it cost more etc... in other words he could take the "smoothness" out of things. And seeing how she was sleeping with her boss, he could expose that fact to her job, cost he and her their jobs (he is married so factor in all that grief for him) and once she lost her job, he can then point out that she agreed to pay for the divorce, which is now going up in cost and her income is not coming in.

Sounds vindictive I know but if I were to explain to you in detail about her, you might understand the logic.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women