Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452833
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2010, 07:05 PM   #1
Britney_Jaye_Loves_You
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 44009
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Working in a Strip club in Texas if you have prostitution charges

If someone wanted to go work in a strip club and they have prior prostitution charges, how would you get around that to be able to work in a club? Texas laws have become more strict and things aren't like they were a few years ago, some clubs have it on their website that they do not hire people with such charges, Is it possible to get around this? any ideas?
Britney_Jaye_Loves_You is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
sky_wire
Valued Poster

If you successfully completed deferred probation, you may be able to get a non-disclosure order. In fact if you completed deferred probation, you have NO conviction, but it will still show up on a background check. Nondisclosure will prevent that.

I suggest you attach a photo to your application. Clubs are in the business to make money. If you do have a conviction, it might get "lost" in the paperwork in your case.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:06 PM   #3
Britney_Jaye_Loves_You
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 44009
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Aww that's sweet thank you for the compliment, and no sadly they are convictions, not deferred, but will try again and hopefully it does get lost in the paperwork
Britney_Jaye_Loves_You is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
heatherelite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45445
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never worked at a strip club in Texas but of all the ones I worked at in New York State they never once did a backround check on me. All they ever wanted was to see my ID to make sure I was over 18 and to know what stage name I wanted to bo by.

I've never even heard of clubs doing backround checks...it seems like in this type of business one would expect to find some bleeps on the radar screen of legality but perhaps you might want to call ahead to see what info they'll need so as to not waste your time going in there for nothing.
heatherelite is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

The Texas legislature has generally entrusted the regulation of strip clubs to the local municipalities and counties; therefore, the license (and background check) that's required of dancers in Houston may not be required in San Antonio.

Call around to clubs in different areas to find those that don't require licensing of dancers.
Sarcastro is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #6
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't specialize in strip club law, but the word around the campfire is that Dallas clubs won't hire girls with prostitution convictions but Fort Worth clubs will. Of course, I hear that the clubs in Dallas are nicer than those in Cowtown.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #7
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas clubs cannot hire you if you have convictions for prostitution or drugs. BUT-- I also believe there is a loophole for the number of years since convicted. Don't quote me on this--- I was just a simple house mom.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #8
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Britney as hot as you are I would just stay in the provider business. Your a beautiful girl. I wish you were in my home state
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:11 AM   #9
Sarcastro
Ambassador

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DecemberLove View Post
Dallas clubs cannot hire you if you have convictions for prostitution or drugs. BUT-- I also believe there is a loophole for the number of years since convicted. Don't quote me on this--- I was just a simple house mom.
It's two years for a misdemeanor conviction, and five years for a felony conviction. See Dallas Code Chapter 41A-18.1: Sexually Oriented Businesses.
Sarcastro is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:56 AM   #10
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney_Jaye_Loves_You View Post
some clubs have it on their website that they do not hire people with such charges, Is it possible to get around this? any ideas?
You could forget to mention it on your job application. I think the worst they could do to you if they found out is not hire you.
Shackleton is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:01 AM   #11
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Go in the club as a costumer, make a friend or two and I am sure they will *forget* about your charges when you apply because you are stuning and strip clubs need just that.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women