Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2017, 09:31 PM   #16
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you got yourself banned .. so what did you really accomplish? fatass.

nothing
You ever heard of sacrifices ? And you claim to be in the navy ? You are the laziest squid I have talked too and I have met many squids and none have been assholes like yourself - congrats. You are an embarrassment to any man or woman who served in the name - you are a cock sucking swabbie.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:45 PM   #17
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You ever heard of sacrifices ? And you claim to be in the navy ? You are the laziest squid I have talked too and I have met many squids and none have been assholes like yourself - congrats. You are an embarrassment to any man or woman who served in the name - you are a cock sucking swabbie.
so you knowingly threw yourself under the bus while getting me banned? i'd call you an idiot.

didn't you ever hear this quote?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S Patton

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:53 PM   #18
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
so you knowingly threw yourself under the bus while getting me banned? i'd call you an idiot.

didn't you ever hear this quote?

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

General George S Patton

You claim to have served in the military lol ? Line up 500 soldiers on each side - one side has 500 soldiers each one are martyrs and don't mind attaching a bomb and going into enemy territory and denonanting the bomb and in killing himself he takes out 10 other the opposite soliders - do the math - one side needs to only sacrifice 50 soldiers to defeat 500- very good strategy.
Old 05-02-2017, 10:01 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You claim to have served in the military lol ? Line up 500 soldiers on each side - one side has 500 soldiers each one are martyrs and don't mind attaching a bomb and going into enemy territory and denonanting the bomb and in killing himself he takes out 10 other the opposite soliders - do the math - one side needs to only sacrifice 50 soldiers to defeat 500- very good strategy.
u do the math. you are morbidly obese and will die soon from fatness.

Patton would slap you for being the coward that you are.

now go eat some dietary salad you fatass.

bahahhaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:09 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Dali I just dropped a turd it looked and smelled like you -how about we be honest here for a second Dali.

Tell everyone how you were scared shitless and apologizing to me after we had our pm discussions some months back ? I informered you of who I knew and what I was capable of doing from my past history and you immediately RTM the MODs because you were fearing for your life. You even apologized to me and said this was all entertainment- you are a classic ass clown who acts tough behind a computer screen. Is my story correct cock sucker?
You're a fucking liar. I never apologized to you for anything, you never informed me about who you "think" you are, you don't scare me or anyone else you Fat delusional fuck, I never in my life told you "this was all entertainment". Your phony brain injury must have you confused me with someone else....probably your ass hole buddy WDF..

NO YOU FUCKING COCK STALKER...NOTHING YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH..

You're pathetic fat slop.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:51 PM   #21
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You're a fucking liar. I never apologized to you for anything, you never informed me about who you "think" you are, you don't scare me or anyone else you Fat delusional fuck, I never in my life told you "this was all entertainment". Your phony brain injury must have you confused me with someone else....probably your ass hole buddy WDF..

NO YOU FUCKING COCK STALKER...NOTHING YOU SAY IS THE TRUTH..

You're pathetic fat slop.
You are such a filthy low down liar and I really mean it - oh I so wish I could release those pm's. Where's Wikileaks when you need them ? You know when I decide to call it quits on this site - I may just release every pm exchange we had verbatim to just expose what a low down filthy cum guzzling cock sucking liar you have become - you were nearly shitting in your pants when I told you that I was coming after you.
Do you also deny RTM the MODs about me threatening you via pm ?
Old 05-02-2017, 11:08 PM   #22
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are such a filthy low down liar and I really mean it - oh I so wish I could release those pm's. Where's Wikileaks when you need them ? You know when I decide to call it quits on this site - I may just release every pm exchange we had verbatim to just expose what a low down filthy cum guzzling cock sucking liar you have become - you were nearly shitting in your pants when I told you that I was coming after you.
Do you also deny RTM the MODs about me threatening you via pm ?
Your are fucking cock sucking liar. You threaten me and I told you to go fuck yourself. Then you asked to meet me in the bathrooms at Kmart because you were hungry and wanted to suck my dick. Thats all there was to it you delusional slop..You did the same thing to a lot of other people.

Do you suck cocks because your hungry or is it because you like the taste.

And when you shit do you go to the car wash? You're to fat for the toilet or to wipe yourself.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:23 PM   #23
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your are fucking cock sucking liar. You threaten me and I told you to go fuck yourself. Then you asked to meet me in the bathrooms at Kmart because you were hungry and wanted to suck my dick. Thats all there was to it you delusional slop..You did the same thing to a lot of other people.

Do you suck cocks because your hungry or is it because you like the taste.

And when you shit do you go to the car wash? You're to fat for the toilet or to wipe yourself.
You know ba half truth is still a lie - anyone can tell you are lying because you admit that you did contact the MODs but try to cover it up by trying to throw a joke to make humor of the situation.
The fact of the matter you fucked up and discovered you were fucking around with someone who was an ex hitman for the MOB and when I started naming off some well known Italian mafia bosses I worked for you realized you were dealing with someone way over your head and you hit the RTM button and apologized and told me you weren't serious and it was all entertainment and that's the truth and you know it!!!!
Old 05-02-2017, 11:33 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

cherie how long does his podcast run?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 11:37 PM   #25
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
So you are supporting someone who harasses women ?
Old 05-03-2017, 01:13 AM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
You know ba half truth is still a lie - anyone can tell you are lying because you admit that you did contact the MODs but try to cover it up by trying to throw a joke to make humor of the situation.
The fact of the matter you fucked up and discovered you were fucking around with someone who was an ex hitman for the MOB and when I started naming off some well known Italian mafia bosses I worked for you realized you were dealing with someone way over your head and you hit the RTM button and apologized and told me you weren't serious and it was all entertainment and that's the truth and you know it!!!!
Boy I've really gotten under your skin ... is that why you keep repeating the same lies. I still have your PM do you want me to post it? There's nothing in there like that. You may have said that to someone but it wasn't me.

And no one believes you're a not a mob hit man either..you're fat lonely pathological liar. Internet tough guy. Go fuck yourself.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:19 AM   #27
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Boy I've really gotten under your skin ... is that why you keep repeating the same lies. I still have your PM do you want me to post it? There's nothing in there like that. You may have said that to someone but it wasn't me.

And no one believes you're a not a mob hit man either..you're fat lonely pathological liar. Internet tough guy. Go fuck yourself.
Go ahead and post them cock sucker and everyone knows you are not a tough guy- you named yourself after the Dalilama how tough can you be?
Old 05-03-2017, 03:52 AM   #28
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

I got you beat. I have a full penthouse located inside Fat Bastard. Too bad I cant sell that piece of real estate.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 04:21 AM   #29
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
What I posted was his podcast in written format as opposed to the verbal format but this particular podcast in verbage was almost 17 minutes long. For 49.95 a year and you get a free book and so much other information, I feel I am getting a great deal especially if you don't listen to other conservative talk show hosts. I must say though when putting on face in the AM I luv listening to Rush Limbaugh ( I was never a big fan of) on You Tube, as it appears more and more, that in order to get forthright conservative news, we must now go to talk radio. Laura Ingram, Shaun Hannity, Mark Levin etc etc are now all on You Tube from their previous day's show, as we are no longer going to get from news network channels any truth. Heck I do believe the Sharia Saudi Prince Alaweed, whom Murdoch partnered with pulls "the strings" now at Fox. IT IS A SAD DAY IN HISTORY OF NETWORK NEWS.

Addendum: my apologies the Prince is second largest shareholder next to Murdoch not partner.
Cherie is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
If you think I have another handle here, go ahead and reveal it. Since you're a cowardly blowhard, you won't even try. And why don't you tell us why you think you know a lady who knows me? That could be pretty funny.

You're all hot air without a gram of substance!
No one will ever be able to say to " seArgent shitburner " I know a lady that knows you " since no " ladies " would give him the time of day. Though he says that they are all " afraid " of his obesity. And because he prefers the company of trannies. Especially as their " bottom man " .
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women