Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2014, 01:44 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default This is what the democrats tried to put on the GOP

Since 2004 the democrats and media have picked the presidential candidates for the GOP. McCain, Romney, and now Christie. So what kind of operation does Christie operate? Apparently the welfare of the people is less important than the welfare of Chirstie and his people. I won't say that they worry about republicans after what Christie did with Obama after Sandy and what he has said about the Tea Party. No, this is all about Christie, party be damned.

If you haven't followed things, last year during the campaign for governor Christie was going to win but he wanted to win big with the visible support of democrats. One democratic mayor refused to endorse Christie. Suddenly the lanes from New Jersey to the George Washington Bridge to New York were closed. Traffic backed up, school children spent four or five hours trapped on school buses, police and emergency vehicles could not respond or render aid. One woman died waiting for the ambulance to get through the traffic.

At the time, Christie denied all accusations that he, or his people, were playing politics with people's lives. Now we have emails from some very senior people in the Christie organization gloating on the trouble they caused. It is pretty apparent that some people need to be fired at once, indicted, and convicted for what they did. Christie needs to explain how all this happened on his watch but his is doing the Obama manuever of denying that he knew anything until he read it in the paper.

To reiterate, this is the person that the democrats and mainstream media wanted as the GOP nominee in 2016.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/01/...lane-closures/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:14 AM   #2
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I do not think he stands a chance but like you say they gave us Romney and McCain.

On a similar not, Texas will be primarying Cornyn and the smears against his opponents are already in the media. Cornyn cut his own throat when he did not support Cruz.
Texans have a very long memory. We still remember the Alamo and we still remember Goliad.

Cornyn may as well be Santa Anna.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:56 AM   #3
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
I do not think he stands a chance but like you say they gave us Romney and McCain.

On a similar not, Texas will be primarying Cornyn and the smears against his opponents are already in the media. Cornyn cut his own throat when he did not support Cruz.
Texans have a very long memory. We still remember the Alamo and we still remember Goliad.

Cornyn may as well be Santa Anna.
Of course, when black people have a long memory, we are accused of living in the past and need to get over it.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:02 AM   #4
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Remember the past but not living in the past. How many black activists still go on about slavery, Jim Crow and other things that ended generations ago like it happened last week. I have yet to see armed expeditions rolling into Mexico for payback.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:14 AM   #5
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Remember the past but not living in the past. How many black activists still go on about slavery, Jim Crow and other things that ended generations ago like it happened last week. I have yet to see armed expeditions rolling into Mexico for payback.
I'm interested in knowing who you support for president in 2016 on the Republican side.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:49 AM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

You two boneheads need to grow a brainstem.

The democrats and the media didn't pick your candidates, the republicans did when they voted for your candidates in the primaries and nominated them at your convention. It's not our fault that you keep nominating people that lose and the idea that you can blame us for that is utterly absurd. Your candidates lose because the majority of the American people don't like your ideas about how to run the country or deal with the rest of the world.

What is truly amusing about it is that idiots like you two think that the solution to the Republican problem is to nominate candidates who are even more extreme and that have ideas and policies that only a fraction of Americans subscribe to. You're too fucking stupid and out of touch to realize that somebody like Ted Cruz or Sarah Palin is not going to be the President of the United States. It's not going to happen. If you'd try getting your news and information from some place other than the RWW conservative entertainment industry, you'd get a better perspective and realize it.

As for Cornyn, I never underestimate the stupidity of Texas voters but Cruz' win over Dewhurst was a lightning strike. The multiple delays in the runoff election, the fact that it occurred at a time when nobody but the hard core base is going to get out and vote, etc, Perfect storm. It won't happen again. I assume you halfwits will be supporting Stockman, Cornyn was 44 points up on him last month. Cornyn has $7 million in his campaign fund. Stockman has $32,000. You're dreaming.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:05 AM   #7
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since 2004 the democrats and media have picked the presidential candidates for the GOP. McCain, Romney, and now Christie. So what kind of operation does Christie operate? Apparently the welfare of the people is less important than the welfare of Chirstie and his people. I won't say that they worry about republicans after what Christie did with Obama after Sandy and what he has said about the Tea Party. No, this is all about Christie, party be damned.

If you haven't followed things, last year during the campaign for governor Christie was going to win but he wanted to win big with the visible support of democrats. One democratic mayor refused to endorse Christie. Suddenly the lanes from New Jersey to the George Washington Bridge to New York were closed. Traffic backed up, school children spent four or five hours trapped on school buses, police and emergency vehicles could not respond or render aid. One woman died waiting for the ambulance to get through the traffic.

At the time, Christie denied all accusations that he, or his people, were playing politics with people's lives. Now we have emails from some very senior people in the Christie organization gloating on the trouble they caused. It is pretty apparent that some people need to be fired at once, indicted, and convicted for what they did. Christie needs to explain how all this happened on his watch but his is doing the Obama manuever of denying that he knew anything until he read it in the paper.

To reiterate, this is the person that the democrats and mainstream media wanted as the GOP nominee in 2016.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/01/...lane-closures/

BAAAAWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously ?

where do you come up with this bullshit ? ... to reiterate, you're a freakin' IDIOT !
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Ask me in 2016 idiot when everyone announces their intentions.

The press built McCain up as the maverick, they praised him as being able to work with democrats, and they cast him as the best choice for president. Huckabee won in Iowa and not McCain. McCain was going to win in South Carolina but it between was New Hampshire. Remember going in, Obama was going to win and either Guilani or Romney was supposed to win. There was a problem with the polls though. They didn't match the results by such a large margin as to be inconcievable. Hillary won! McCain won! Two surprises in one primary election. We know that after the general election we can track a large group of people who defected from Obama and most voted for McCain. Democrats voting for McCain! So Obama loses and McCain wins. McCain goes on to win in South Carolina as expected and suddenly he is the choice for the media. He has big mo. McCain cruised right into the nomination. Hillary had the one big success and trailed afterwards.

In 2012 who was in the lead early on? It wasn't Mitt Romney. Romeny and Santorum had a dead heat in Iowa though Romney was declared the winner intially until some recounts happened. Santorum, Grinchich, Cain, Bachman, and Perry were all cut down by the media. the only person to escape was Romney...until he got the nomination. The press acted like blockers in a playoff game for Romney. Now Romney was not carried over the goal line like Obama was. He had to work for the nomination and spend money but the campaign is so much easier when Bachman is the crazy chick, Gringrich is out of control, Perry can't speak properly, Santorum is too religious, and Cain is chasing white women.

Do not misunderstand, though I think you will on purpose, I am not saying that the media and the DNC got the job for Romney but they sure greased the skids just like they have been doing with Christie.

The best example is a regression analysis of the voter turnout in New Hampshire in 2004. You can look it up yourself so I don't give out my name.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

so much for state primaries and candidate nominations ... just call MSNBC and save the time and $$ ..

you DOPE
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

God Damnwhat a bunch of bullshit....tThe media and DEC selected Romney and McCain. I wondered who selected GWB? To think JD may actually be teaching in a classroom in this country means this country is doomed. Doomed I say!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:02 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

As usual, your post is so stupid and convoluted that responding is a waste of time. But, just to take one example: Rick Perry didn't get the Republican nomination because of the press? I guess that is true in the sense that the press broadcast and reported about the man making a complete idiot out of himself before a national television audience. Perry didn't get the nomination because his particular brand of swaggering stupidity doesn't sell well beyond the Texas border.

Fucking mook.

Quote:

The press built McCain up as the maverick, they praised him as being able to work with democrats, and they cast him as the best choice for president. Huckabee won in Iowa and not McCain. McCain was going to win in South Carolina but it between was New Hampshire. Remember going in, Obama was going to win and either Guilani or Romney was supposed to win. There was a problem with the polls though. They didn't match the results by such a large margin as to be inconcievable. Hillary won! McCain won! Two surprises in one primary election. We know that after the general election we can track a large group of people who defected from Obama and most voted for McCain. Democrats voting for McCain! So Obama loses and McCain wins. McCain goes on to win in South Carolina as expected and suddenly he is the choice for the media. He has big mo. McCain cruised right into the nomination. Hillary had the one big success and trailed afterwards.

In 2012 who was in the lead early on? It wasn't Mitt Romney. Romeny and Santorum had a dead heat in Iowa though Romney was declared the winner intially until some recounts happened. Santorum, Grinchich, Cain, Bachman, and Perry were all cut down by the media. the only person to escape was Romney...until he got the nomination. The press acted like blockers in a playoff game for Romney. Now Romney was not carried over the goal line like Obama was. He had to work for the nomination and spend money but the campaign is so much easier when Bachman is the crazy chick, Gringrich is out of control, Perry can't speak properly, Santorum is too religious, and Cain is chasing white women.

Do not misunderstand, though I think you will on purpose, I am not saying that the media and the DNC got the job for Romney but they sure greased the skids just like they have been doing with Christie.

The best example is a regression analysis of the voter turnout in New Hampshire in 2004. You can look it up yourself so I don't give out my name.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 01:27 PM   #12
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:

Personally, I'm glad the press is on our side most of the time. They should be, since we get it right so much more than you Republicans.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:45 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Jones View Post
Personally, I'm glad the press is on our side most of the time. They should be, since we get it right so much more than you Republicans.
Refreshingly honest. Predictably stupid, but refreshingly honest.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:56 PM   #14
BJerk
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Refreshingly honest. Predictably stupid, but refreshingly honest.
Abe Lincoln said honesty is the best policy.
BJerk is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 12:13 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

and Timmie fulfills the prophecy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women