Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2014, 08:21 AM   #91
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
donuts, i'm glad to see you posted in here and you're doing it right. we've had a slew of wannabe photards lately that obviously don't read this thread.
and it looks like more keep joining everyday...gotta love it lol
DDBD Photography is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 12:35 PM   #92
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

yeah….i wonder what guys would think if some hooker was advertising free or super cheap sessions….
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:00 PM   #93
donuts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

it's called a "review special"...?
donuts is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #94
john_deere
Valued Poster

heh. you keep telling yourself that, son.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #95
john_deere
Valued Poster

here's a great thread illustrating much of what we've discussed here. this guy is basically doing everything you should NOT do.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1083885
Old 06-20-2014, 06:33 AM   #96
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_deere View Post
here's a great thread illustrating much of what we've discussed here. this guy is basically doing everything you should NOT do.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1083885
The sad part is he actually got responses and that's what messes up a lot of women - in and out of this business - when it comes to photography. They see free and the words professional camera and jump all over it and it usually ends up going bad fast. Saying you have professional lights and cameras and whatever does not make you a photographer - it just means you spent some money. Lord knows it does not make you a professional photographer. "His" work definitely does not make him a professional - half of "his examples" have another photographers tag line on them and there are so many different styles of shooting thrown in I can't say if he shot it or not but, yeah, it does not make him a professional.

Those words, free and professional, thrown together are like moths to a flame for bargain shoppers and unfortunately he'll get some takers and it won't be long before they are on a thread somewhere complaining how this "professional photographer" screwed them over and they will not work with a pro again.

There are some free offers you can take some photographers up on but ladies need to research and screen these guys just like they do with their clients. Hell, contact past clients of the photographer and see what they have to say, see what they think about his work, his professionalism, etc. before you book with a "ohh baby let's have fun and I got a big camera and a light so I'm a pro and I'll make you look great" guy.
Old 09-13-2014, 02:29 PM   #97
kerplunk13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19
Default Good thread

Interesting thread, I'm glad I found this one. I'm an amateur photographer and just been doing it for recreational purposes for 2yrs now. What really got me into it is my love of cars but I've been improving my skill set and tried a little bit of everything from nature, landscapes, night photography and recently wedding photos. All my work have stayed in my hard drive so far, but lately I've decided to out some of them via flicker: https://www.flickr.com/photos/22200869@N04/ since keeping them to myself will get me nowhere. (1 drive crashed and lost a couple of my good stuff )

An area I haven't really tackled is glamour/boudoir photography. No nudity, as I only want some classy and sexy shots that can be shown off to the general public as I want to build a name as a photographer and not as a pervert. I think with the hobby, I can venture there now but of course, discretion is of the utmost importance. Thanks to the OP and everyone who contributed as the thread offers a lot of pointers on the dos and don'ts. It will surely come in handy.
kerplunk13 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:54 AM   #98
DDBD Photography
Valued Poster

Welcome kerplunk13 and I'm glad you found the thread useful. If you have any questions feel free to post and also check the critique thread - it's another great resource.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:50 AM   #99
Aubree adams
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 264563
My ECCIE Reviews

I need a number for someone on Dallas that can do a shoot for me
Aubree adams is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 09:29 AM   #100
john_deere
Valued Poster

photographers and clients alike should read this:

http://petapixel.com/2015/01/11/help...-photographed/
Old 06-10-2015, 07:12 PM   #101
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Is this thread immune to the 30-day rule?

Interesting read, there, John Deere. Hobby photography would dissolve and devolve into nothing but selfies if situations like that were to run rampant. That might be the day I quit hobbying, because some selfies just...make my stomach ache.

What makes one a photographer?? I saw some words mentioned of what DOESN'T make one such, without a counter. So, I ask (again). What 'makes' one a photographer?
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:04 PM   #102
Tazaria Lynette
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 277812
My ECCIE Reviews

did u fix my photos and may i have a copy of the originals please
Tazaria Lynette is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 10:41 AM   #103
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Who are you referring to? Rambo Creed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley Live View Post
did u fix my photos and may i have a copy of the originals please

I have a question fellow photographers and MODS?

I will not name the photographer but I received an email from a eccie photographer about offering their photography services to me twice now!

Is this the way that you photographers offer your services to ladies on here? I just let them find me through my advertising thread...I have never emailed providers on here about doing their photo's, so I'm curious!

Is it OK to pm/email providers and offer your photography services to them?
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 12:19 PM   #104
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDS View Post
Who are you referring to? Rambo Creed

I have a question fellow photographers and MODS?

I will not name the photographer but I received an email from a eccie photographer about offering their photography services to me twice now!

Is this the way that you photographers offer your services to ladies on here? I just let them find me through my advertising thread...I have never emailed providers on here about doing their photo's, so I'm curious!

Is it OK to pm/email providers and offer your photography services to them?

From a perspective of not having any material to work with (like me), I don't see any other way to get started. I'll start a thread, but with limited or zero examples, no one's going to bite. if you have no work to show, I think you have to reach out to them.

If you a website or a bunch of pics already, you can let your work speak for you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 04:20 AM   #105
AbsolutelyAlyssa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 181815
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love how you mentioned the "trade". How it will ruin your reputation, as well as taking the chance of something sidewaysqq happening.. Business is Business. Well said!
AbsolutelyAlyssa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women