Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #286
notnewtome
Registered Member

Is it okay that I don't choose to see fat chicks? I don't care that they are clean, give the best blowjobs in the biz and will usually swallow.

It is about choice people. Ignorance goes both ways. You have no clue what makes a person choose not to see a certain group of people. So do not go shitting on people because they disagree with your preference to fuck anything that comes along just because they fuck for a living.

Me, some fat chick stole my lunch sandwhich in grade school. Been scar'd by that experience ever since.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #287
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I understand what you're saying GT and it makes sense. I didn't necessarily mean we shouldn't talk about it anymore as much as I meant it would be a hell of a lot easier to link this thread to a new one like a lot were suggesting at the beginning of this thread lol.

I agree that I can't put myself in their shoes and I don't try to. I agree that true racism is most definitely an ongoing problem and to see that it is still an ongoing problem still today is a very sobering thought.

I still don't agree that you can call all ladies that have a preference of not having sex with an opposite race, racism. Unless of course you are going to assign your own definition of racism which in that case you can call it whatever you want.

If there is a woman in this business that has an NBA policy that fits the definition of racism that I posted in above post then she has no business being here....
Old 04-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #288
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
It is SO FUCKING GOOD for this community to break us down into:

I choose who I fuck vs. I'll suck any dick that comes along.
I don't think that is the case SG, although you are trying to make an argument for it. I think, for the most part, the only ladies who don't have a say in whose dick they suck/fuck are the ones who have pimps who are told what dick to suck/fuck, when, where, and for how long. Every independent lady has a choice. I for one don't suck just any dick that comes along. I have choices as well, and exercise my choices and options on a regular basis. The whole point is (just in case you missed it) is that I just don't use the color of a man's skin as the sole decision-maker in said choice. Just sayin....

Meg
Old 04-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #289
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnewtome View Post
Is it okay that I don't choose to see fat chicks?
I am the same way.

Add also those that don't speak english or speak broken english.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #290
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnewtome View Post

It is about choice people. Ignorance goes both ways. You have no clue what makes a person choose not to see a certain group of people. So do not go shitting on people because they disagree with your preference to fuck anything that comes along just because they fuck for a living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post

What I find interesting is it seems that a lot more of the ladies have a problem with the other ladies that have this policy than the guys do lol. Those same ladies would jump up and down if you question the way they ran their business.
Why do you think that is? I find it pretty fucking funny. If ya didn't know any better, you'd think it's them we're supposed to be fucking. Personally, I don't care what anyone says on the issue. My body, My rules. This thread didn't change anything for me but I sure as hell enjoyed watching the conversation. I'm with silly girl on this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
It is SO FUCKING GOOD for this community to break us down into:

I choose who I fuck vs. I'll suck any dick that comes along.

Oh and for someone to say "I won't see girls that don't see AA men". What sense does that make? Chances are she won't see you anyway being that you're AA. . In my 2 years of providing, I have never had a white man tell me he won't see me because I don't see AA men. If there is one, no big loss. There are 1000000000000000000000000 guys out there that will . If I don't date a certain group of people in my personal life, why date them in the hobby for money? Not gonna happen unless you're Morris chestnut, Dwayne Johnson (is he black?) or Boris kodjoe . Everyone have a nice day! I'm beat! I can't argue or be a post whore today but I sure as heck will continue to watch this thread.

p.s I also don't date Indians in my personal life. SHOCKER! I guess you can call me a racist byotch!
Old 04-09-2011, 08:01 PM   #291
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I think this a good place to wind this one down. Good discussion everyone.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women