Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2019, 08:00 AM   #1
RedForman
Registered Member

Default "No reviews please"

So I've noticed a lot of ladies now are asking for no reviews. Is this a new trend? Are they worried reviews would be incriminating? As a guy, I've always read that a lady can be verified as safe by reading her reviews. Well.... what if she asks for no reviews?

The current lady I'm interested in is on here, on P411, has an active Twitter.... appears good to go, but has asked for no reviews, so none are to be found.
RedForman is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 10:01 AM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/

Just a little reading material.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:43 AM   #3
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If she's advertises on Eccie, she has to allow reviews. You CANNOT have a no review policy on Eccie, and still advertise here and have a showcase.
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 11:52 AM   #4
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

not a security issue - I am moving to proper forum
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 12:06 PM   #5
Guest083119
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
If she's advertises on Eccie, she has to allow reviews. You CANNOT have a no review policy on Eccie, and still advertise here and have a showcase.
Additionally, No-Encounter Report policies are not intended to prevent negative publicity or alerts. Regardless of a lady's policy, negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to remain, depending of the specific circumstances.

Some lady's have a no review policy stated on other websites and that is fine and their business, but Brooke is correct, if they advertise here, then they can't ask us to enforce the policy here.
Old 04-24-2019, 03:53 PM   #6
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Additionally, No-Encounter Report policies are not intended to prevent negative publicity or alerts. Regardless of a lady's policy, negative Encounter Reports may be allowed to remain, depending of the specific circumstances.

Some lady's have a no review policy stated on other websites and that is fine and their business, but Brooke is correct, if they advertise here, then they can't ask us to enforce the policy here.
So if not planning on repeating report please
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 04:40 PM   #7
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

There are probably a variety of reasons why providers wouldn't want "reviews" posted. Unless you ask the specific provider, then you are just speculating the reason. One risk involved in this industry is seeing a provider you may not know everything about. You can choose either not to see her, or take your chances. If there's no public information, you could ask privately if anyone has prior experience with her. That's about it
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 06:30 PM   #8
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedForman View Post
So I've noticed a lot of ladies now are asking for no reviews. Is this a new trend? Are they worried reviews would be incriminating? As a guy, I've always read that a lady can be verified as safe by reading her reviews. Well.... what if she asks for no reviews?

The current lady I'm interested in is on here, on P411, has an active Twitter.... appears good to go, but has asked for no reviews, so none are to be found.
Um, you have been a member since
2015. You have 3 posts.

She is on P411 and has an active Twitter.

She does not wish to be reviewed
like a major appliance or restaurant.

She probably does not want her loyal
regulars to see a bunch of reviews.

Yet you are not sure if you
should trust her.

Trust is a two way street,
and she sounds like she cares
about her reputation.

She also sounds like she
is in control of her
business.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2019, 07:56 PM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

I don't have reviews. Do I make guys sign a waiver or anything? Until I joined the staff here, I never had a showcase because I had a formal no review policy. I made one because I wanted to know how it worked so I could help the girls when they had questions. I understand the value of reviews on each side. I'm sure plenty of guys would never consider me since they can't get a free preview of what I might have to offer. That's just fine and quite understandable.

Honestly, though, the large majority of friends I meet online aren't reviewers and don't care. Meeting me is going to be different for each gentleman because I form a different connection with each individual. There is no value to me to set up expectations with someone who has a shopping list of wants and then wants to memorialize our private time for the world to see...forever. I like private time to stay private.

That isn't to say that I have a problem with girls who use reviews as their primary marketing tool or the guys that write them. It's just not for me and never has been and never will be.
Old 04-24-2019, 08:23 PM   #10
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

A widespread no review policy could be a slow death spiral for this board. The only saving grace would be guys giving pseudo-reviews in ML.

I don't know how reviews can be seen as incriminating. What allegedly took place in a session can't be proven in a review...without reasonable doubt. There'd be too much gray area and speculation, and avenues of fabrication.

If your appointed lawyer can't argue you out of a conviction in court based on review, then they need to quit practicing. Immediately. I mean...like, that same day. Just quit.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 01:06 AM   #11
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

there's many ways that as a client you can verify a companion, p411, stablished social media, professional website, her interactions with other people on different networks, etc.
Spending a lot of money and time doing all these things is hard... someone that is up to no good I doubt would put so much work in ONE persona.
IMO>
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:04 AM   #12
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

I have had a couple of disappointing experiences with NO REVIEW ladies that I could have otherwise avoided. That is probably not always the case but I now seriously ask WHY she doesn't want reviews before I'll see her.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 05:46 AM   #13
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default That's really odd!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedForman View Post
So I've noticed a lot of ladies now are asking for no reviews. Is this a new trend? ... appears good to go, but has asked for no reviews...
Every time I see that a lady gets a NO review, she usually goes ape-shit and a big public argument ensues, members get BANNED, threads get closed, etc., etc.

So, why would they ask for a NO review???
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 07:27 AM   #14
Guest083119
Account Disabled

LMAO, Ed!
Old 04-26-2019, 07:33 AM   #15
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a lot of reviews on here from before the shut down. I prefer to not get any new reviews. I politely ask AFTER our session to not post a review. I do not want anyone thinking I am going to short them or provide a horrible experience. The sesta/Costa law has spooked me a little bit. Obviously, there is nothing that I can do to prevent a review if it is written since I advertise on here. Some ladies may want their time to be more private with gentlemen. What happens in private should stay in private type of thing. I do understand using reviews as marketing! Especially if the lady is just starting out on Eccie. I understand that a gentleman may be looking for a certain service, and doesn't want to ask the lady upfront. It may spook her. It's a double edged sword for sure! Likely if she has a p411, and a Twittwe you can bet she is an established provider though.
leslie@nn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women