Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #31
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Of course he is! Setman has a style second to none! I don’t know about you guys, but when I see his posts, I get thirsty! And I don’t mean for beer! LOL
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:25 PM   #32
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

huh?
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:41 PM   #33
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Oh wise SL, why the fuck would you bet against me, in another thread? Your losss....pay me!
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:47 AM   #34
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
Oh wise SL, why the fuck would you bet against me, in another thread? Your losss....pay me!

We did the standard under three weeks and over. I had under. Dilbert had over. I think I won! LOL Your last post (retirement post) was 5-28-12 and out of retirement (welcome Back) yesterday 6-11-12. That’s only 15 days! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! But what the heck we missed you Mijo!
Old 06-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #35
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

SL, What happened to the Shayla thread? Should we start a new one? Your call! See my latest review (not posted yet)...
Old 06-12-2012, 07:36 AM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Hey you Toll Faced Man Whore. Congrats on the fourth addition T-Shirts line. I hear they're going like hot cakes.
Closing threads hummmmm that’s a hard one. (My favorite kind!) The MODS sure have a tuff time keeping the ECCIE engine hitting on all 8 cylinders at times with all the drama and craziness at times. A challenge to say the least. Let’s not forget that they are all volunteers. But NO threads should NOT be closed unless rules are being broken. At times things can get heated in a thread and it might need to be closed like the National STICKY NBA - Preference Vs. Prejudice Vs. Racism Superthread. But then it gets reopened. That’s good management. So the answer is NO. Let them die a natural death. They shouldn’t be closed!
fyi, these are the top ranked posts on the national forum by # of posts. (# of views is another story)

Sticky: NBA - Preference Vs.Prejudice Vs.Racism Superthread - 1,770

Sticky: Rates and Discounts Superthread - If and when do your providers offer a discount? - 1,397

Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket - 1,368

Sticky: BBFS Superthread - Is there anything some guys won't stick their stuff in? - 794

ladies show us your ASSets - 702

Cockalatte's Booty Man Thread - 503
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #37
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
We did the standard under three weeks and over. I had under. Dilbert had over. I think I won! LOL Your last post (retirement post) was 5-28-12 and out of retirement (welcome Back) yesterday 6-11-12. That’s only 15 days! Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner! But what the heck we missed you Mijo!
hm I didn't know eye made a bet over mijo. shock therapy time.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:03 AM   #38
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

I got two questions.
1. Why didn't Rodney dangerfield ever get any respect?
2. In the words of Reggie Watts, "Why shit so crazy?"
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:25 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Rodney Dangerfield
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPv2toi5og
Reggie Watts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHJbPLdyVE4

Both ahead of their time!
Old 06-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
SL, What happened to the Shayla thread? Should we start a new one? Your call! See my latest review (not posted yet)...
You should retire more often! LOL DAMN!
Old 06-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #41
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
hm I didn't know eye made a bet over mijo. shock therapy time.
Well Dilbert if I have the UNDER you have to have the OVER! I knew he would be back.... he's a man whore just like the rest of us! LOL
Old 06-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #42
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
The Shayla threAD like the What’s wrong with a fat chick threAD were both closed. The reason was as follows:

This is way off track from the original topic. I think it is time to close it. If any mods disagree they should feel free to open it back up. One member has posted about a third of all the posts and the humor is no longer there.

Chipper

Humor is like beauty, I feel it is in the eye of the beholder. Unfortunately all it takes is one MOD to NOT beholding (or TWO) and they pull the plug. Interesting to note the views that the thread accomplished. I attribute that success to the same reasoning that you look at a naked 80 year old lady changing a tire on the side of the road. You don't want to look but you just can't not look! LOL If one member making the majority of the posts is grounds to close, hell this one’s a goner!

The Whats wrong with a fat chick thread was a disappointment to me. I had great hopes for more BBW, Curvy, Voluptuous, Full figured ladies to have a voice. I mean how in the hell do you NOT like BustyAmy. Hell next time I'm in Houston I'm taking her to dinner! I'm not sure about the BCD thing.... I've never been "Slamdangoed" and I don't want to start now! LOL And she might just be the one to do it! Point being.... were all 'people" and we come in all different shapes, colors and sizes.

I might agree with the mods that the Shayla thread has run its course. (I realize they don’t care what I think! LOL) I mean after Charles left, Shayla thought the thread would never reach 300 posts. I think we went just a little bit over! LOL

Hey I have an idea..... How about we do a poll. We know the Mods are fair. We'll just use this thread.

So what say you guys? Should the "What’s wrong with a fat chick threAD be reopened? Should a member be able to highlight some of the up and CUMING BBW stars? Should BBW'S and CURVY SEXY GODDESSES have a voice here on the national board? Do members like BustyAmy have a right to be heard? I say YES DAMN IT! I've said it once and I'll say it again, I like sassy chicks!

The Ask SL forum is still open (For Now Anyways! LOL) but what say you guys?
Old 06-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #43
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Newest TEAM SL MEMBER

BrandyWinePaige

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=137231

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...29#post2798429

While were waiting for the votes to come in.... how about some MOD river dancing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cujri54RPKw&feature=re lated
Old 06-12-2012, 04:58 PM   #44
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Talking This is a damn shame, tragic...SL P.I.M.P.S his OWN threAD! This is way off target...IMHO...

Quote:
Newest TEAM SL MEMBER

BrandyWinePaige

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=137231

While were waiting for the votes to come in.... how about some MOD river dancing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cujri54RPKw&feature=re lated
This behavior is what cost the Shayla thread, imho. And, it was NOT a threAD as she did NOT start the thread, so it could never be a threAD. I'm appauled that you are now p.i.m.p.i.n.g your own threAD...I also think you got some of the t-shirt colors wrong in the Shayla thread and that too cost it it's life, ijs?

This one's a cutie...nice! Sorry about the forehead and mustache comment on your other pic in the 'other' thread that the MODs closed. I was having a mijo-moment. Hell, you like it, I love it! She has redeeming qualities about her! Seriously!

Old 06-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #45
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
This behavior is what cost the Shayla thread, imho. And, it was NOT a threAD as she did NOT start the thread, so it could never be a threAD. I'm appauled that you are now p.i.m.p.i.n.g your own threAD...I also think you got some of the t-shirt colors wrong in the Shayla thread and that too cost it it's life, ijs?

This one's a cutie...nice! Sorry about the forehead and mustache comment on your other pic in the 'other' thread that the MODs closed. I was having a mijo-moment. Hell, you like it, I love it! She has redeeming qualities about her! Seriously!

You calling me a PIMP?

What no vote Mijo? Man I thought I at least could count on you!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women