Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #91
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Too late.
LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Me too!! Very Sexy!
Thanks love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
As was often the case with China, she gently provided me some extremely valuable tutelage on the ins and outs (pun recognized after word choice and left in anyway - mea culpa!) of hobbyist etiquette. I can attest that China is definitely not a clock watcher. The fact that she is so gracious with her time, however, made me more conscious of it over the course of our visits. On our 2nd visit, we had some extensive post carnal conversation and actually ran over by 45 minutes (while I knew we were running over, I had no idea that is was that long until I got to my car)...I shared my chagrin with China that I had overstayed, but she assured me she was aware of the time and would have shoo'd me out if it was a problem. Just the same, I was far more aware of the time after that, and while never rushed, I was a lot more diligent about keeping an eye on the the clock and not overstaying my welcome.

In one case, China told me ahead of time that the available window of time I was trying to schedule was quite limited and the hour we had was the only free time to see her. As it turned out, through a combination of delays and sluggish traffic, I was 45 mins late for our appt (karma?...could be, lol!).

Since I couldn't be there in person, China and i had a lovely conversation over the phone as I crawled through traffic...and it's fair to say that conversation with China is in many ways as delightful as the less cerebral interaction...suffice to say that I've rarely had a more enjoyable 15 minutes...ever! Had her schedule been more open that afternoon, I suspect we would have probably just extended the hour, but I had no qualms about providing the agreed upon donation and enjoying both the conversation and the recognition that quickies can be a lot of fun too!
Well I haven't met her but I can tell she would be a delight to be around. She's both beautiful and intelligent. Thanks for this.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #92
China Doll
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9942
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Well I haven't met her but I can tell she would be a delight to be around. She's both beautiful and intelligent. Thanks for this.

Thank you, Naomi! You have made my night. Same goes for you, Majorhands.
China Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 09:38 AM   #93
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're welcome sweetie!
Old 02-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #94
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

If you give the time he pays for you are NOT a clockwatcher...period! Unless you are sitting there looking at the thing the entire time, doing what you say you will do does not put you in that category. It must be nice for those who can give away their time, but that's not the case for many PROFESSIONALS.

Just because I might enjoy being with someone does not mean I can afford to toss away another call to keep enjoying him. I would be broke and on welfare if I stayed over with every guy I would rather not let go. I have roughly 8-10 days a month to work in this business so I am sorry if I can't afford to give 3 hours for the price of one each and every time. I have made my rates for public outings quite reasonable, as I do enjoy spending time outside the freakin hotel.

I always use music but um hello, most cds are 60 or 90 min. lol. I didn't invent them.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:06 PM   #95
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

Encounters: 6
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Think of it in a non-P4P context

Anyone ever work in an office, with regularly scheduled hours? I did.

Ignoring those rate people who love, love, love their job and will volunteer to work late even though not being paid for it, there are 3 groups.

1) Some people enjoy their job, but not as much as their outside life.

2) Some people are neutral about their job. They're there for the paycheck but they give it their best while they're there.

3) Some people absolutely loathe their job and tolerate it only because they can't find anything better.

Groups 1 and 2? They'll stay late if necessary, even if not paid for it. And they may not obsessively watch the clock on the wall. They might stay over 5 or 10 or 15 minutes just because they were not paying attention. If so, they won't be irritated or upset and won't feel that the boss took advantage of them. No big deal.

Group 3? They can't wait until they are officially allowed to leave. It's not just that they never stay late. It's that they're constantly thinking "God, I wish it was 5:00 already. God, I wish it was 5:00 already. God, I wish it was 5:00 already. Is that damned clock broken?? God, I wish it was 5:00 already." Think of the scene in Risky Business, with Joel in class and eager for the end of the school day so he can get back home. Focused solely on the clock, oblivious to everything else, counting down the seconds, erupting when he has an hallucination that the minute hand actually moved backward, and then bursting from his seat at the bell.

I consider Group 3 to be clock-watchers, meaning an attitude of "can't wait until I can leave this depressing, horrible environment." It's not about actual time, it's about their attitude toward the job, evident from every fiber of their being. They're miserable people to be around.

Groups 1 and 2 aren't clock-watchers. They may be aware of the time constantly and may leave right at the stroke of 5:00, just like Group 3; sometimes because they have some non-work commitment and sometimes just because they don't feel it's necessary and they're not being paid to work longer. But they don't resent having to be there until 5:00.

I've run across a few P4P-equivalents of Group 3, but it's very, very few. Mostly I've encountered Groups 1 and 2; even some of my favorite ladies, who seem to connect with me, almost never seem to stay more than 5 minutes beyond the scheduled time. I'd love to spend more time with them, but I don't take it personally and I certainly would not call them clock-watchers. I can always assume that they love the time with me, but have other commitments; they would love to stay longer but just can't.
Chevalier is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:11 PM   #96
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
It must be nice for those who can give away their time, but that's not the case for many PROFESSIONALS.
Actually, for many jobs considered "professions," the individual is expected to work whatever is required to get done, including overtime without being paid more. They're typically salaried rather than compensated on an hourly basis. I've worked in two different such "professions." (The client might or might not pay more to the firm if I worked longer, but the firm didn't pay me more.) That, in fact, is one of the characteristics often thought to distinguish "professions" from 9 - 5 jobs.

Although I disagree with your analogy to professionals, I don't begrudge your approach for your occupation.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #97
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's a very interesting concept lol.

I don't mind 5-20 minutes over babe. I am talking about guys who literally want 2 hours for the price of one, and get all mad about it afterwards. It's not the provider's fault if the guy can't get 3 nuts in "the time he paid for." That is always the case. They look at reviews and see that msog is always on the menu, but translate that to mean that msog can take all darn night.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #98
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevalier View Post
Actually, for many jobs considered "professions," the individual is expected to work whatever is required to get done, including overtime without being paid more. They're typically salaried rather than compensated on an hourly basis. I've worked in two different such "professions." (The client might or might not pay more to the firm if I worked longer, but the firm didn't pay me more.) That, in fact, is one of the characteristics often thought to distinguish "professions" from 9 - 5 jobs.

Although I disagree with your analogy to professionals, I don't begrudge your approach for your occupation.
Well as independent professionals, we choose what works for us. As long as you know beforehand that you get x amount of time for x amount of money, I don't see why you should expect anything more than that. YOU have the choice NOT to see her before going into it. Unless it speficically says "clock free" it does not apply. Some people do have other lives to tend to outside of work. If I wanted a job with a boss telling me when I had to work, I would not be here or I would have a pimp.

As you said, this is NOT a salaried profession so if you spend the only time you have to make money giving it away, I would not call that a smart marketing move, but what do I know. Being a professional on an hourly or multi-hourly basis in THIS business comes with certain constraints....no way around that, unless of course you want a sugar baby.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #99
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well look who is back from "time out"
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 01:57 PM   #100
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Heya PJ...missed you. I was on my knees for time out...gotta love that.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:14 PM   #101
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

All i'll say is this. If you're one of those who argues against the concept of tipping a provider, then you've got no right to complain about being kicked out the minute your time is up.

Giving more than the minimum agreed upon is a two way street.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:20 PM   #102
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I think I am in love.

See, I don't ever expect tips or get mad when not tipped either, but you know what....I think you're right. Every single time I had to go over because some guy made threats to write bs reviews, I never got a tip out of it or a good review even. I was very naive when I first started, and now they can kiss my azz lol. I have enough of a solid rep and review history to suggest that I don't skimp on service or being a professional.

I also don't call a guy out of the blue as a marketing ploy when I come to a new town. I respect the boundaries that are set, and only ask the same in return. IF I decide to offer discounts or extra time to certain people, I would hope it would not be made public as that only breeds contempt.

Sometimes we have the time and others not so much. It is what it is.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #103
Chevalier
Opinionated Curmudgeon

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
All i'll say is this. If you're one of those who argues against the concept of tipping a provider, then you've got no right to complain about being kicked out the minute your time is up.

On the other hand, if you start thinking of it as an implied, but unspoken, quid pro quo, then it would be a de facto supplement to the rate structure.

A few years ago, I'd rarely tip. In recent years, I am more likely to tip. But in my experience, whether or not I tipped had no effect on whether any particular lady tended to extend our time together or not. Some did; some didn't; but none of them seemed to stay longer after I started tipping than they did before. Or maybe I just wasn't paying enough attention.

I was grateful if they did, but certainly didn't complain if they didn't. And my attitude didn't change once I started tipping, either.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #104
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly don't think tipping is necessary at rates above a certain mark, but I am sure it goes without saying they are appreciated. I set my rates to include a tip and give me room to offer some off multi-hours. If I were to go any lower, I think I would be quite miserable being worn out all the time and never getting a tip.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:48 PM   #105
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

Well said love.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women