Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2015, 02:20 PM   #31
bosco_slim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kourtney Lynn View Post
Respect is definitely a 2-way street. Time is of the essence and nothing peeves me off more than someone who has no respect for others time. And just the same as a few bad hobbyists can ruin the bunch, the same is said for visiting providers too. Unfortunately, I have heard this complaint often in many parts of the country. It's easy for a few to give the rest a bad name. I hope for you all, that this is a phase that will pass and is not the new norm for this area.

xoxo
Well said.
bosco_slim is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 02:55 PM   #32
Ballernig
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHurt1968 View Post
An UTR ATF tried to pull a fast one on me earlier this week which was the last straw. Not sure what's up with ABQ hobbying, if this is just a major lull or the new status quo now.
TL?
Ballernig is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 06:37 PM   #33
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Hello all
I guess I can't quite figure this community out? We have local providers, and travelers who are ECCIE members. We have guys that are local, I'm sure some like me, have to travel a ways to come to Albuquerque, and other ECCIE members who travel to our local. Not too many of you seem very happy with each other. Now, I don't indulge that often, but I'm having a blast! I have three ladies that I can contact and get together with right now! I am talking with another in Dallas prepping for a trip out there in the Summer. All are great ladies and a great time. Two were once on this site, kind of went UTR, but will play with me. My last review was with a beautiful lady that is a class lady. Planning on seeing her again and soon.
So, what's the problem with you guys? I'm no stud, I don't look like Brad Pitt, i don't have unlimited money to throw around. It isn't that hard. I might say the same thing about some of the ladies also. I see more reviews and inquiries for every new face that pops up on BP girls. Once, only once, did I get a PM in query concerning a eccie girl I was with. You ladies happy with this? One reason most of the local eccie ladies are also on BP is that there simply isn't the support from the guys here to provide whatever you want.
So, let me propose some suggestions here. First, act more like a community! I think way too many of you guys (I'm guessing your young and new), just want a BNG. That will not support the ladies. That simply endangers them and you. Also, from my perspective, that really makes them simply some object. Not cool! Secondly, ladies, what's the deal with busting our balls over verification? I get the idea of wanting to be safe! I support that. But, if a prospective guy is a member here, with a track record, and your a member of this site, looking for clients from this site, well, then what the hell! Stop the requiring verification from some other site! Third, guys, how about some interaction other than looking for nookie? I've had a blast on the main site. It's a good way to let the ladies know your somebody. Interact so some of the ladies you might be interested in just might get a feeling of what kind of guy you are? Ladies, you bored? Looking for business? Need a little pick me up? How about you do a little putting it out there? See who the local guys are? See who they've been with. PM the lady, was the guy worth the time? Then just maybe you might PM the guy and let him know you would be interested in them! I don't know too many guys who get a message from a lady interested in him who isn't going to at least appreciate it! Hell, if Dakota PM'ed me because she talked with somebody I'd been with and thought I'd be a blast, WOW!!! (That was easy, might not work, but it was easy). You can do the same thing guys. Plan ahead, show some interest! That's why we can PM each other! Don't be weird, but maybe if you would talk to each other, hell, maybe you might enjoy each other more. Or don't!
Hermosa is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:33 PM   #34
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Very nicely put Hermosa!
RedorGreenorXmas is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:44 PM   #35
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas View Post
Very nicely put Hermosa!
I thought so! Let's see what kind of response we get from the folks.
Old 03-02-2015, 07:30 AM   #36
turtle138
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Totally agree we need to communicate more. I have post quite a few reviews but not all of mine.
I like to spice it up and will see some providers every other month.
Believe it or not l have quite a few ladies flake out on Eccie. As for BP its been fun kind of a little Russian roulette.
Knock knock who's there?

But really share information but do it wisely.
turtle138 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 10:48 AM   #37
Kourtney Lynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosa View Post
Ladies, you bored? Looking for business? Need a little pick me up? How about you do a little putting it out there? See who the local guys are? See who they've been with. PM the lady, was the guy worth the time? Then just maybe you might PM the guy and let him know you would be interested in them! I don't know too many guys who get a message from a lady interested in him who isn't going to at least appreciate it! !
Although I agree with most of what you say, and although this sounds good in theory, in my years of being the hobby, I have heard mostly bad things about ladies messaging gents to get them to do an appointment. I would hate to be one of those ladies that makes a gent feel obligated to see me. That has never been my style. If someone wants to see me, they will make a way to make it work. I'm not going to go out begging for business and make people feel obligated to see me, if they were not interested in the first place. That's awesome that you would enjoy that and I am sure you will have some ladies contacting you to do so lol. Generally speaking, I have not heard good reports from the gents on this tactic.

I do agree with behaving like a community. I will say, I felt very awkward making a few posts in the co-ed discussions and nobody responds or says a thing, yet over 100 people have viewed it lol. Definitely keeps people from participating if nobody says anything.

xoxo
Kourtney Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 01:27 PM   #38
SnorreS
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Although I agree with most of what you say, and although this sounds good in theory, in my years of being the hobby, I have heard mostly bad things about ladies messaging gents to get them to do an appointment. I would hate to be one of those ladies that makes a gent feel obligated to see me. That has never been my style. If someone wants to see me, they will make a way to make it work. I'm not going to go out begging for business and make people feel obligated to see me, if they were not interested in the first place. That's awesome that you would enjoy that and I am sure you will have some ladies contacting you to do so lol. Generally speaking, I have not heard good reports from the gents on this tactic.

I do agree with behaving like a community. I will say, I felt very awkward making a few posts in the co-ed discussions and nobody responds or says a thing, yet over 100 people have viewed it lol. Definitely keeps people from participating if nobody says anything.

xoxo
I agree with you Kourtney. I've had a few ladies contacting me over the years but they are providers that I know, and they know me and it's all a friendly kind of thing. I would feel very uncomfortable with cold calls. I think people generally are gun shy here because of the RW info outings and disrespect shown by what amounts to an unstable and disturbed individual. People are cautious and rightly so, and they keep silent. Used to be more and better communication on here, not long ago.
SnorreS is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:33 PM   #39
bosco_slim
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have heard mostly bad things about ladies messaging gents to get them to do an appointment. I would hate to be one of those ladies that makes a gent feel obligated to see me. Generally speaking, I have not heard good reports from the gents on this tactic.
Agreed, but with an exception. If you and a person hit it off and they express an interest to see you again, then this would be the only appropriate case in my opinion. This all depends upon the client and provider. If a SP is contacting me and I have not seen her before then it is an automatic non starter for me.
bosco_slim is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:55 PM   #40
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Quote:

xoxo
Now maybe I just have a different perspective than some. In no way, (anyone with any interaction with me knows), I would NEVER do or say something to disrespect any lady! Also, I did not even think of it being perceived as some desperate lady trying to drum up business. However, it is a good way to interact with our members.
I got homed and checked signed in and guess what? I got a PM from a nice lady, going to be in town, checked out my postings, even what of reviews she could see. She mentioned that if possible, she thought we could really enjoy ourselves! Damn, I got a stir and read the message. We're 12 hours off schedules to have a new and great time. I didn't see her as desperate. Trying to drum up business, rather she was involved with where she was going, interested enough to invest a little time and study, research, and putting out a little inquiry. Emagine that?
That's the kind of interaction we need. While (and I'm bummed), out timing didn't work, I invited her to keep in touch and let me know when she passes by again. So, again, let me ask again to all the members here. How's it working for you? If your good, then good. If you think it could be better (boys and girls), then make it better. And thank you Jen!
Old 03-03-2015, 08:16 AM   #41
turtle138
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I totally agree with the above statements!
We all need to share certain information and PM our personal request be it be a provider or client.
The more we share the better the site will be.
Just remember this is for fun and all names are fictional.
Whoever said a Turtle can't be fun!
turtle138 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:18 PM   #42
Hermosa
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle138 View Post
I totally agree with the above statements!
We all need to share certain information and PM our personal request be it be a provider or client.
The more we share the better the site will be.
Just remember this is for fun and all names are fictional.
Whoever said a Turtle can't be fun!
My point exactly! We seem to have some funny perceptions here. We are here to find safe, fun, enjoyable adult entertainment between consenting adults! Yet I heard that some of you ladies might thinking sending a PM to a guy is kind of slutty. Really? Some would think the many WONDERFUL pictures on your profile are slutty. Do you? I notice in Dallas, guys put out requests and telling what they want and even how much. I'm kind of amazed at how many responses they get to their requests. I might think that is a little more "slutty" than what I'm suggesting. A PM is between you (man or woman) and the other. Nobody else! Kind of like a "poke" on FB. Did I say poke?
Again, I hear how dead we are. I see review after review of BP ladies. I see way too many bad encounters because of it. So, how's it going guys and girls? You getting what you want? If you are, keep on keeping on. If not, well, I'm just making suggestions. Do what you want!
PS I got another PM today
Old 03-03-2015, 07:53 PM   #43
Brielle Devonshire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 172597
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hermosa, I actually think you mean well and I do support your suggestion of more of a sense of community on this board.

I will not be "cold calling" anyone on this board or any other simply for discretionary purposes. I do not feel like it is any of my business to contact anyone whom has not contacted me for a date previously. It has nothing to do with coming across as "slutty" or "desperate". I merely do not want to be invasive. I do my part: advertise weeks in advance of my arrival, update my website, etc. If someone is interested in meeting me then there is really no reason that they cannot choose to contact me in order to do so.

With that said, if this method, or a myriad of others, works well for you (collectively - not directed at anyone in particular) to find your perfect date then there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I have been both a local and now a touring provider to NM. I am a bit shocked about the information throughout this thread. I have not experienced much in regards to NCNS that has been discussed so I really cannot comment on that. However, I will say that in my experience ABQ has been quite fickle when compared to other cities that I frequent. The majority of new inquiries tend to be last minute. Sometimes that can work out great, but more often than not, it simply isn't feasible. We do need time to screen you if we have not met with you previously.

It is a shame that this problem exists. I have been fortunate enough to meet some truly wonderful gentlemen in ABQ and it would be great if other ladies would also be able to meet you. In addition, there are some fabulous local ladies whom I love to recommend due to how outstanding they are. So what is the problem?

I suppose the real question comes down to what is it that the gents are looking for? I mean this in a generic sense as a whole. Perhaps laying out what the expectations are might be a solution for ladies looking to make a trip. Just a thought.
Brielle Devonshire is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #44
doopydoo
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Suggestions?

I am sorry about the flakes. I have stuck with FBSM because I can usually do it last minute. I have a schedule where I am on call a lot of the time and have a difficult time scheduling in advance. Chances are I would have to cancel and sometimes don't know it until the last minute. I have been a shy hobbyist and remained a bit of a newbie as a result. So what about a guy like me? what would be the best way to communicate with a provider without joining the ranks of flakes and jerks?
doopydoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:34 AM   #45
layinlow
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

If I were you, while making an appointment I'd let the provider know that you were in a job that requires you to be on call (be it a policeman, fireman, system administrator...whatever) and that you may get notified short notice. I'm certain most providers would understand.
layinlow is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women