Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60150
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47650
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2015, 07:40 AM   #1
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

User ID: 303588
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Quality over quantity gentleman..

The thought has been brought to my attention, help me understand.. Some of yu hobbyists see cheap donation rates nd jump nd yell with joy, but that's really desirable? And if BP girls never leave any of you satisfied with something nice to review about them why do you continually dive back into that pool. I know there are several top notch girls in this town with skills that will keep you satisfied and guessing...I'm only asking I have nothing against trying to make it for yourself, but I know it's been said as I've heard it been told that BP doesn't have a whole lot of winners so please use your big heads gentlemen (the one attached to the top of your neck) try seeing a quality girl one time, I'm sure it will change ur perspective as to what is cheap..but let me know how you all feel!!
tosh.o is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 08:21 AM   #2
darkmoonmaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I love quality over quantity and I graduated myself from BP a long time ago..
darkmoonmaster is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 09:39 AM   #3
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Congratulations..

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmoonmaster View Post
I love quality over quantity and I graduated myself from BP a long time ago..
I'm happy for yu 😎 all I'm saying is I see these posts and reviews complaining bout not being who they said they were or being robbed or just flat out a bad time, but then they go right back to it. I'll say it again, think with ur big head boys 💋💋
Old 11-14-2015, 10:38 AM   #4
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Tough to pigeonhole someone, as there are multiple outlets for advertising services, so sometimes it's tough to know how a "BP girl" is, and hobby boys sometimes don't screen properly, or tolerate poor customer service (gut checks, etc) without walking away, thus bringing the disappointment in themselves.

You yourself go up on BP Tosh, so we should be careful who we paint with that brush, lest someone see your ad on BP and decide you're one of them now. Indeed, we have problems with providers that post on ECCIE, some have even done cash and dashes after establishing themselves HERE (Valerie, etc). Some folks get NO reviews! I've given them myself, and passed along info on ones I know to folks who don't come around here... although they should!

However, the point is accurate, there are providers you can establish a relationship with here locally, who are great people and give great service. There are some on BP as well, its just harder to sort them out, unless you do your research. Like... try google guys, its a great place to start... Tineye... etc Even then it can be a crap shoot!

The hobby is ALWAYS risky, if you can't accurately assess risk, then you're going to put yourself in a situation eventually. Everyone has a story or they haven't been doing it long!

Stay safe, it's about making things as safe as you can, DO YOUR HOMEWORK, and ask around. When it comes your time... SHARE INFO!

Play on!
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 02:42 PM   #5
Railroader
Registered Member

I am looking for that one quality provider now. Once I find one I won't stray usually. I have been seeing only one provider for last two years and she has left the Wichita area. Cautious on pulling the trigger on a new gal as I tried a different one and she was a grab and dash.
Railroader is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 03:00 PM   #6
usa kansas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Ask how many people want quality,quantity,and inexpensive.Bet a lot will raise there hand.
usa kansas is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 06:33 AM   #7
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Be ur girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
I am looking for that one quality provider now. Once I find one I won't stray usually. I have been seeing only one provider for last two years and she has left the Wichita area. Cautious on pulling the trigger on a new gal as I tried a different one and she was a grab and dash.
Yu will have to make an effort to see me 💋💋yu will not be disappointed
Old 11-16-2015, 06:45 AM   #8
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ahhh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Tough to pigeonhole someone, as there are multiple outlets for advertising services, so sometimes it's tough to know how a "BP girl" is, and hobby boys sometimes don't screen properly, or tolerate poor customer service (gut checks, etc) without walking away, thus bringing the disappointment in themselves.

You yourself go up on BP Tosh, so we should be careful who we paint with that brush, lest someone see your ad on BP and decide you're one of them now. Indeed, we have problems with providers that post on ECCIE, some have even done cash and dashes after establishing themselves HERE (Valerie, etc). Some folks get NO reviews! I've given them myself, and passed along info on ones I know to folks who don't come around here... although they should!

However, the point is accurate, there are providers you can establish a relationship with here locally, who are great people and give great service. There are some on BP as well, its just harder to sort them out, unless you do your research. Like... try google guys, its a great place to start... Tineye... etc Even then it can be a crap shoot!

The hobby is ALWAYS risky, if you can't accurately assess risk, then you're going to put yourself in a situation eventually. Everyone has a story or they haven't been doing it long!

Stay safe, it's about making things as safe as you can, DO YOUR HOMEWORK, and ask around. When it comes your time... SHARE INFO!

Play on!
In general I wasn't necessarily saying don't go to BP cuz yu can't find any real decent girls on there..as yu said I too post on BP when I feel the urge. I'm frustrated how guys meet a girl, proceed to review how terrible a provider is but in the end the point of her cheap donation (50/hh 90/h) wins her another visit, or a visit from a friend of said hobbyist..how is that appealing? I wouldn't want to touch any part of anybody who regards themselves so cheaply. Not only should that warn yu of the quality, but should also make one realize how hungry someone is to be giving themselves away for dam near nothing..someone so money hungry will rob a stranger before they even knew they did it. It's called survival instincts nd most those girls shouldn't be allowed to survive in this industry..
Old 11-16-2015, 08:32 AM   #9
JAH RIGHT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Agreed. I'm not the most prolific monger, but I've never done the BP thing or even a provider on ECCIE with little history. I also value intelligence and conversation as much as appearance, so generally go with someone I already feel I've gotten to know a little through postings.

That and the standard BP posts with pretty symbols instead of letters makes me uneasy!
JAH RIGHT is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 10:25 AM   #10
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

You came from and still are on bp. You live from motel to motel. You also raffled your ass for trivia answers. Your children have been present during your dates yet you think others shouldn't be able to survive in this industry... GTFOH
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 05:10 PM   #11
tosh.o
ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's funny how people can tell others about their own lives. But alas, I would shoot myself before I ever hated on another bytch so everybody here continue to have a pleasant day..
Old 11-16-2015, 10:28 PM   #12
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

User ID: 303130
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because a provider has cheap rates doesn't mean they'd rob a person! That's not a justified or proven assumption. I have cheap specials and show me something that says I'm not quality. Maybe some guys have to go for the girls that need the money badly because they can't get a reputable provider to see them because their references don't respond.

And you are hating on the girls with low rates.
Evie Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2015, 11:29 PM   #13
PussDr
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie Doll View Post
Just because a provider has cheap rates doesn't mean they'd rob a person! That's not a justified or proven assumption. I have cheap specials and show me something that says I'm not quality. Maybe some guys have to go for the girls that need the money badly because they can't get a reputable provider to see them because their references don't respond.

And you are hating on the girls with low rates.

I would agree, you are one of the best providers I have had the pleasure of meeting at any rate. Certainly a situation where rates are not reflective of the quality or service.
PussDr is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:32 AM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussDr View Post
I would agree, you are one of the best providers I have had the pleasure of meeting at any rate. Certainly a situation where rates are not reflective of the quality or service.
Absolutely agree!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:01 AM   #15
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Very true Evie you are one of the best and you are not cheap you just appreciate us working guys and we love you for it. My home is open to you anytime along with the launch pad. Have a good day sexy
badboy45tfm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women