Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: which train is the most dangerous to have to ride?
handytrain 24 58.54%
amtrack 17 41.46%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2018, 08:11 PM   #31
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

NBT for MOD!
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:02 PM   #32
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
No idea, as a heterosexual man I find it impossible to get into the minds of you victims.

Well maybe you give off a vibe that attracts the attention of gay men. It would appear they don't think you're 100% hetero or they wouldn't be sizing you up. Just an observation.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:30 AM   #33
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Best Thing View Post
No idea, as a heterosexual man I find it impossible to get into the minds of you victims.

Again, please stop with the derailing already.
C'mon man......stop distracting from the main event! Handy and JB in a cage match!

elg......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:44 AM   #34
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
C'mon man......stop distracting from the main event! Handy and JB in a cage match!

elg......
I said the same thing to the last 3 male lesbians.

JB by KO anyway. It's ovah.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:59 AM   #35
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You guys need to get a room and just fuck and get it over with.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 01:02 PM   #36
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post

police up ? really, now your looking for police? lol

bring some to your party watch you scatter faster than a cock roach and dive under the

coffin for shelter

BYOS (bring your own shovel)
"Police", in this instance refers to the military usage for "Police call" where a line is formed which then proceeds to walk the ground picking up debris or litter. On a firing range it would be for brass and unexpended rounds. Probably should have avoided the jargon.

The comment was to reflect that you guys are still making posts in violation of rule 15 and not being held accountable. It's a real lapse by the mods.

As for real police...they did stop by our 2nd ever party. Was no biggie...just had to close the garage door to keep noise down. No scattering.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 05:08 PM   #37
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
"Police", in this instance refers to the military usage for "Police call" where a line is formed which then proceeds to walk the ground picking up debris or litter. On a firing range it would be for brass and unexpended rounds. Probably should have avoided the jargon.

The comment was to reflect that you guys are still making posts in violation of rule 15 and not being held accountable. It's a real lapse by the mods.

As for real police...they did stop by our 2nd ever party. Was no biggie...just had to close the garage door to keep noise down. No scattering.
ah can I check me infractions page first
mmmm got ten now
so no room ta reply for me
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 12:14 PM   #38
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

I'm pullin a blank on this "rule 15" animal..
Old 02-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #39
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

if it means hijacking my both scientific AND fun thrAD with total made up nonsense

then yah

Quote:
staff edit-pk It's an old and sad story.

Although one of them knows better from personal experience, and the other is just making the assumption, they are implying that I'm doing something along those lines. I'm not.

If you look at just about every time I post, you will see these two posting some kind of dig. Both are sad in their own way.

PM is a character created by a hobbyist that at one time had a measure of respect here. Don't know if the author still hobbies, but wouldn't be surprised. In any event, the PM character basically shits on the hobby and those who partake. He denigrates the women who provide and mocks and belittles the men who hobby. If you look at the sheer number of posts this character has made, you will get some sense of the amount of time he spends trolling. It's a staggering number.

JB is at least a person who speaks for himself. At one point we got along and I thought he was a good guy. I never got a clear handle on how exactly he came to hold me in such low regard. I have theories. There was one provider that he met who was a dancer/provider I introduced to Eccie (more on that in a bit) who he really fell for (he'll deny it and probably get pissy...he doesn't always handle anger that well, or he just can't be honest with himself).
I think he got it in his head that I had some kind of influence on her or was in his way. Maybe he was trying to see her exclusively...I really don't know exactly, but this girl was definitely a sore point. There was another girl who he was seeing for about a year before I met him, and again he apparently had strong feelings for her too - this was a bit later than the first girl. staff edit-pk despite his prior experience with her, her issues are lain at my feet, or somehow of my doing.

edit-pk

Here's where the confusion comes in with me.

Unlike the PM character, I think the hobby is a valid and worthy pursuit. I believe people should have agency with respect to what they do with their bodies. As long as consent is involved, it's all good. It's not shameful at all. I've seen it help women maintain economic independence and success. edit-pk

Over the years, I've encountered women (a lot of dancers) who were dabbling or full on providing and encouraged them to join eccie or at least the community. edit. Some weren't. Along the way, some (including these two) have concluded that I am some kind of handler or more and have a stable (way to equate women with animals, smh!), edit

While it's true I am not a fuck and leave type of hobbyist, and I tend to get more personally involved with providers on a friend level, it's a delusion to think I had any more control over these women than any other hobbyist. Influence based on frienship...that can be true some of the time, but that's about it.

I'm not sure the truth matters to these two and a few others, but every once in a while it's worth getting out there.

yah probably gots what you deserved
Old 02-25-2018, 01:52 AM   #40
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
The comment was to reflect that you guys are still making posts in violation of rule 15 and not being held accountable.
an ya ...done been in violation ...a every ones a the ten ...commandments

...an ol handy is gonna ...be held ...accountable by the big ...jimmie in the sky
Plastic Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women