Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 03:18 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's what hildebeest has said and done since the election that is playing into Putin's hand. There would have been no investigation of this so-called "Russian thing" if hildebeest had won. You do not know that. In fact I think quite the opposite. Fomenting discontent is exactly what Putin ordered. Yes and it has been Trump that jumped on it....that is why he has the intel agencies on his dumbass. Putin said jump, and hildebeest and other dim-retard minions said "aye-aye" and asked how high.
In fact Putin did not care for Clinton because she was going to be much harder on Russia than Obama ever had.

She probably would have ordered an investigation into the meddling as an excuse to light Putin's ass up.

Trump resisted the investigation to save Putin's ass.

You got this backwards.

Putin backed Trump because he knew Clinton was not going to put up with his shit.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:48 PM   #47
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You're delusional as usual.

There's not even a pic of Trump with Putin prior to 2017.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 04:07 PM   #48
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe nude female figure skating would help ratings?
But then LYING LIBS like asup piggy, wtf, EKIM, MT Fluffer and the rest of the reach-around crew would DEMAND !! " equal time " for their swishy-walking buddies to do the same.... IN THE NUDE AND UNDER THE RAINBOW FLAG ! Wonder how many Village People songs they would skate to ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 05:54 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
You're delusional as usual.

There's not even a pic of Trump with Putin prior to 2017.
Trump does not want to fuck up his rich property buying friends from Russia.

Come on man, you can't be that naive.

Putin knows the way to Trump is through money deals....that is what motivates Trump....not love of country.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 07:17 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
In fact Putin did not care for Clinton because she was going to be much harder on Russia than Obama ever had.

She probably would have ordered an investigation into the meddling as an excuse to light Putin's ass up.

Trump resisted the investigation to save Putin's ass.

You got this backwards.

Putin backed Trump because he knew Clinton was not going to put up with his shit.
"Putin’s Russia got what it paid for [from Odumbo], from those infamous U.S. uranium stocks, to Odumbo’s 'flexibility,' to hypersonic missile engine technology, to WTO membership and more."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 08:32 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
"Putin’s Russia got what it paid for [from Odumbo], from those infamous U.S. uranium stocks, to Odumbo’s 'flexibility,' to hypersonic missile engine technology, to WTO membership and more."
IB, Trump is Putin bitch. Trump can distract all he wants, but he has never said a bad word about Putin. He defends him constantly, he even said " I believe him"- when Putin said he didn't interfere in the elections. Trump wont even allow sanctions. When whatever comes out, Trump is toast

I admit that the more liberals bash Trump supporters the more it helps the Trump camp. But Trumps secrets are so bad, once the come out, hes toast. Quit defending the guy when hes wrong

Please not reference to Hillary and Obama. They are gone IB
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:59 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
IB, Trump is Putin bitch. Trump can distract all he wants, but he has never said a bad word about Putin. He defends him constantly, he even said " I believe him"- when Putin said he didn't interfere in the elections. Trump wont even allow sanctions. When whatever comes out, Trump is toast

I admit that the more liberals bash Trump supporters the more it helps the Trump camp. But Trumps secrets are so bad, once the come out, hes toast. Quit defending the guy when hes wrong

Please not reference to Hillary and Obama. They are gone IB
Get a grip, mistake! The diatribe you just posted is straight out of hildebeest's propaganda machine, mistake. As long as jackasses like you keep posting her shit, she's fair game for criticism, mistake. The Odumbo administration -- which included hildebeest -- gave Putin U.S. uranium, mistake. Putin still has that urnaium, mistake, and Trump didn't give it to him, mistake, Putin did. Odumbo was Putin's bitch, mistake.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:35 AM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Nude male skating would capture the attention of LL and JDCornhole!
Don’t forget the BONE COLLECTOR!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:39 AM   #54
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

And lets not forget YOU wanting to set up a GLORYHOLE right outside the venue to provide " therapy " to those who get "stressed " over that " event " huh assup !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 05:08 PM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I see you're still obsessed with Luke, Gey Rey.

Didn't you get enuff dat azz down to the HEBees?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:33 PM   #56
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Trump wont even allow sanctions. When whatever comes out, Trump is toast

But Trumps secrets are so bad, once the come out, hes toast.
Toast, huh?

Whatever the final results are from Mueller's investigations, toast or not, Trump's still gonna be grabbin' that pussy, right, mystic? hahahaha

Hahaha....sorry, I couldn't resist. Your repeated "toast" reference made me do it.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:36 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
. The Odumbo administration -- which included hildebeest -- gave Putin U.S. uranium, mistake. Putin still has that urnaium, .
Still, it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases, or to suggest that any amount of the uranium will end up in Iran. The current licenses – held by the US-based subsidiaries and approved by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission – do not allow exports from any U1H US facility.

https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Ene...-Reserves.html

The U.S. produces very little uranium—about 2 million pounds in 2015, a year nuclear power plants imported 57 million pounds of the element. The vast majority of the uranium comes from Kazakhstan and Australia.

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clin...-russia-694525
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:47 PM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still, it’s somewhat disingenuous to say this uranium is now Russia’s, to do with what it pleases, or to suggest that any amount of the uranium will end up in Iran. The current licenses – held by the US-based subsidiaries and approved by the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission – do not allow exports from any U1H US facility.

https://oilprice.com/Alternative-Ene...-Reserves.html

Already happened on Odumbo's watch:

Quote:
Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Odumbo administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

(The Hill)
Old 02-24-2018, 02:31 AM   #59
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

you're a bonerfide shit collector!!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 10:48 AM   #60
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Back to the topic at hand for a sec (ie: The Winter Olympics)....anyone take note the US men took GOLD in the event: CURLING....? (Looks like a sport that requires a large stein of ale in order to play but that's just me...)

Not that I'm an active fan of said sport, but ya gotta admit that's pretty cool that these guys pulled that off. Sweden owns that event (#1 in the world) and that 10-7 final score is a real upset from what I've read. It's not "Miracle on Ice" story but still....whoddah thunk the Americans even had a chance to be on the medal stand let alone come out on top in a sport so few of us have a clue of the rules?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women