Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37063
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2018, 09:28 PM   #16
Britttany_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4161
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jenna I'm so sorry that happened to you.

I tried to warn everyone a few months back but it appears to have been disregarded by some.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...196&highlight=
Britttany_love is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:32 PM   #17
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britttany_love View Post
Jenna I'm so sorry that happened to you.

I tried to warn everyone a few months back but it appears to have been disregarded by some.

Other providers have had their CONCERNS about special/ed , I hope they come forward as well!!!!! Thanks Ms. Britt
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 09:36 PM   #18
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

I recently spent time with Scholar. I did not have this same experience. I didnt feel unsafe ect.. I found him to be respectful and polite... And I drink. At the end of the day its not right to take advantage of a drunk person. At the same time, a drunk is a drunk and should be mindfull of the amount of liquor they consume, to where you don't remember things or acts is very dangerous. I dont think he forced her to drink the alcohol. This is why its also good not to have "personal" relationships with clients from the board. Once its over we now have to see all of their dirty laundry all over the board. I feel like this is a personal matter. Especially since it was done on personal time. Not on the clock. Im sorry that happened to you. Taking advantage of someone is never okay.

Britt. I totally DID not find this alert. Thank you for sharing. Maybe i got lucky. Idk.

Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:07 AM   #19
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Wtf? Is this a fucking trend around here? Can't get anymore lowlife than this dude. I've turned down sex before because a lady I was with got too drunk. She even got pissed at me because she felt like I wasn't treating her like an adult.

Sorry this piece of shit took advantage of you Jenna.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:52 AM   #20
Killeeninformer2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Let preface this by saying that I'm aware there is nothing even remotely like "Eccie Court". But accusations don't equal guilt. If Jenna feels she was done wrong she needs to bring it to actual court. While fucking an intoxicated person is awful in the extreme I'm never going to fall down on one side of the issue without evidence or arbitration unless I directly witnessed what happened.

As has been said here on the board we only heard one side of the story. Jenna if this happened as you say it did then I'm deeply sorry it did. You do have my sympathies. I just won't jump on the band wagon.

That said: Kickrocks! You just reminded me of a funny story! A few years back I had a very drunk neighbor girl come by my place late at night. She was feeling very, very frisky. Wouldn't take no for an answer.

I mean what else could I do but agree to take her to bed?

...Which I promptly tied her to the opposite side of.

To explain while I won't do it in the hobby I have done a little play with restraints and had some handy. The old fashioned leather wrist cuffs you'd see in hospitals. Which incidentally is where I got them. When I realized drunk neighbor girl wasn't going to settle down and holy shit it's 3am I want to go to sleep I hit on an idea. I suggested she might want to try restraints to which she replied "Holy shit, that's fucking kinky dude! Let's do it!" After she still thought it was going down even when I curled up and went to sleep. She kept trying to reach me with her feet. She fell asleep soon after and never actually asked me to release her. The cuffs didn't even have a lock on them...

In the morning when she sobered up she was annoyed. Later that afternoon she was forgiving. That night she was back in my bed but sober that time.
Killeeninformer2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #21
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

"Condums all over the room." How many? Thirty or fourty?

That sounds stupid. Maybe many of those condums were left by other tricks throughout the day but you didn't notice because of your chronic alcohol consumption.

It seems to me that if you two were as close as you claim he would have just bare backed you as he usually did. There are many rumors circulating that you bare back your special tricks for an up charge. But you can't even admit he bare backs you on a regular basis because it would be a self alert

This is just another example of a hooker that falls for a trick thinking she will be rescued from her terrible situation and as soon as he dumps her she makes up rape charges and hints that the alcohol was tainted.

If even a portion of it was true you could have him arrested. But you can't do that because it would be a big fat lie.

I don't know which is more frequent. A hooker borrowing money or a hooker making up stories that she was raped after she was dumped.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:33 AM   #22
RICKDOG8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
"Condums all over the room." How many? Thirty or fourty?

That sounds stupid. Maybe many of those condums were left by other tricks throughout the day but you didn't notice because of your chronic alcohol consumption.

It seems to me that if you two were as close as you claim he would have just bare backed you as he usually did. There are many rumors circulating that you bare back your special tricks for an up charge. But you can't even admit he bare backs you on a regular basis because it would be a self alert

This is just another example of a hooker that falls for a trick thinking she will be rescued from her terrible situation and as soon as he dumps her she makes up rape charges and hints that the alcohol was tainted.

If even a portion of it was true you could have him arrested. But you can't do that because it would be a big fat lie.

I don't know which is more frequent. A hooker borrowing money or a hooker making up stories that she was raped after she was dumped.
And this is another example of victim shaming. I'm all for the theory that there are 2 sides to every story but jeez dude.
RICKDOG8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:43 AM   #23
assfucker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKDOG8 View Post
And this is another example of victim shaming. I'm all for the theory that there are 2 sides to every story but jeez dude.
He's channeling his new mentor Whimpers
assfucker is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 10:45 AM   #24
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This whole thread...

original-grid-image-24147-1456761470-6.jpg
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:32 PM   #25
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICKDOG8 View Post
Wrong.

Victim shaming is what Ms. V did to me and AfterDarkIFeel after she beat and strangled us.

We still meet on the first and third Tuesday of each month to help each other heal from her violent attacks.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:52 PM   #26
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Wrong.

Victim shaming is what Ms. V did to me and AfterDarkIFeel after she beat and strangled us.

We still meet on the first and third Tuesday of each month to help each other heal from her violent attacks.
A: Your troll material was getting better there for a minute, now its back to meh. (Shrugs) Luckily, I run the Lightestouch/Windinhishair International Trolling University. Classes start at $400/hour Don't get caught with your pants down!!!

B: I've literally never read someone so stupid who didn't have a court-appointed guardian.

C: May you forever be trapped in a room full of haunted anal fisters.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:17 PM   #27
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
C: May you forever be trapped in a room full of haunted anal fisters.
Ah'll keep tha seat in thar next ta meh saved jus' fer ol' TT-boy.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:24 PM   #28
Womb Raider
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

IMG_5774.JPG

How I feel after reading all this
Womb Raider is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 04:58 PM   #29
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Guess cats got his tongue.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:14 PM   #30
RetiredNinja
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
B: I've literally never read someone so stupid who didn't have a court-appointed guardian.
I'm moist.
RetiredNinja is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women