Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2017, 09:03 AM   #16
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I think Kate was referring to my post where I kind of hijacked the thread (sorry). Kate I totally get where your coming from and I know as a provider you deal with time wasters regularly. It goes both ways is all I am pointing out. I get real life has precedent over hobby life and dont expect a girl to drop everything to deal with me.

As the consumer who is buying a service I do however get to choose what I am willing to put up with before I move on to the next. I know a hot 20 something has unlimited opportunity to make money selling herself. She wont miss my little bit of money but if I get tired of a girl flaking on me I will eventually walk away. Like I said in my post earlier if this girl wasnt hot and young that is exactly what I would have done.

I personally am willing to overlook such behavior when a young hot girl is involved. At least until I have seen her once or twice then if she stands me up or doesn't respond in what I consider a timely fashion I quit calling her.

What it all comes down to for me is I have a limit on what I am willing to put up with in order to give my money to a girl. As I am sure you have a limit of what behavior your will tolerate from a guy who is giving you money. Its not for me to say what and where your limit is. I just ask you show me the same respect when it comes to mine.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:37 AM   #17
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

A discount because she possibly got sidetracked with something real world? Are you kidding me?
If something was set in stone, that may be a possibility, but a phone call? Hell no!

If she contacted him 5 hours later, the question should be, did she offer an explanation to client then?
That is the missing factor...
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:15 AM   #18
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

At the end of the day it's the communication that's the important part. The substance of such communications is between the parties.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:44 PM   #19
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithkate View Post
As Bill Clinton noted with his "it depends on what the meaning of the word is, is" maybe an hour doesn't exactly mean an hour. I respectful disagree with you again. Words mean things and an hour means an hour! We also know BC was lying during the deposition in which he made that statement and was eventually disbarred by the Arkansas State Bar because of it. As a provider, I know that sometimes I may think something will be an hour, but for some reason this hobby can suck up time. I agree. So can RW issues. Not making excuses, but it just gets that way. Sorry Kate but it sounds very much like you are making excuses. He did say that at one point she got back to him five hours later. Sorry Kate, the OP NEVER said either one of the ladies got back to him in 5 hours. Bass Cat said it and he was talking about himself and his experience with yet another lady.

This is why a lot of providers want to plan things the day before, by email. Really? Why would you put such a thing in an email for LE to seize as evidence in a sting operation or be seized by computer hackers? It is the only way to be sure. How does putting something in a email prevent a cancellation or a delay? You said that ladies don't sit by their phones all day, so you now assert that they sit by their computer all day to answer email? Really, the only other way is if someone has a booker, a pimp or works for a service, to get some things done that need to be done.
I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 11:18 AM   #20
guest071618-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

to him, his time is worth $$$... to her her time is worth $$$...

if she doesn't respect his time fuck her
and
if he doesn't respect her time fuck him

move on... go find another p**** and go find another d***...

(by the way, vivian, u look good)
guest071618-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 08:01 PM   #21
Vivian Gates
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 220774
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you eng
Vivian Gates is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies