Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40408
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35601
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2015, 06:27 AM   #1
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default When Jr. won't come out and play.

Ok so some of us are older and Jr. is finicky and shy at times.
So what do you providers have up your sleeve to help Jr. not be so shy and stay interested?

And do you recommend that there be an open dialog about this, yes over thinking can make things worse but it is there and needs to be delt with at times.

I know it can be stressful for both when things don't go right, it can be a combination of stress, shyness, being nervous, being tired or just not being turned on. I myself have been lucky in this hobby and never had a not going to play date, (knock knock on wood) that being said I have had some trying times that where difficult, some due to me other the IOP. Meds can be hit or miss and not a guarantee. But they do help in sustaining when the cover is applied.

For me getting there depends on how I connect with the provider, if we are gelling and flow good together then Jr. is all in and we are off to the races, that being said Jr does not like rain coats and will protest if he has to wait. Timing is curtail and I usually will request a cover to be at my ready instead of her fumbling for it in the heat of the moment.
This is working for me now so I always try to tell the lady that the transition and dressing up of Jr. needs to be seamless.

I have also learned to take control when things start to go south, I have salvaged a few play dates that are turning on me. Now just because Jr. is going to cooperate doesn't mean he will go the distance. Stopping is risky so once I'm there I go and don't stop until I nut.

Jr. can loos interest, and I assure the lady it is not her, a bbbj usually will take care of the rest of the date.

I have had to change up my methods as other sustained activities need to be done with caution as to not neglect Jr's needs.

Yes age is the enemy, when I look back and think, how the hell did I pull off four girls at one time for multiple hors, I scratch my head and accept the days of past play.

Ok so now all you hard legs can start flaming us older guys, just wait till Jr. says, I want more $$$ or I quit!

Just a honest conversation.

Thanks.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:25 AM   #2
Jambon-X
Registered Member

Thank you for your honesty. This is (or will be) a concern for just about every man.

First, if you're overweight and outta shape, there's not much that will do you any good until you fix that. I've heard it compared to trying to inflate a tire that still has a big hole in it. Fix the leak first. Then you can pump up the tire.

Second, the Rx ED drugs work because they inhibit an enzyme called PDE5. There are some natural, non-Rx alternatives that are also PDE5 inhibitors. This is an area where you need to do your own research. You can start by just Googling "Natural PDE5 inhibitors."

You can fill in the details yourself, but here are a few possibilities to check on as you research:

Pycnogenol

L-Arginine

L-Citrulline

Icariin.

These are all available at reasonable prices online, so do your research, make your decisions and look for a good deal from a reputable seller.

-

Wishing you all the wood you care to stack.

J-X
Jambon-X is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:28 AM   #3
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambon-X View Post
Thank you for your honesty. This is (or will be) a concern for just about every man.

First, if you're overweight and outta shape, there's not much that will do you any good until you fix that. I've heard it compared to trying to inflate a tire that still has a big hole in it. Fix the leak first. Then you can pump up the tire.

Second, the Rx ED drugs work because they inhibit an enzyme called PDE5. There are some natural, non-Rx alternatives that are also PDE5 inhibitors. This is an area where you need to do your own research. You can start by just Googling "Natural PDE5 inhibitors."

You can fill in the details yourself, but here are a few possibilities to check on as you research:

Pycnogenol

L-Arginine

L-Citrulline

Icariin.

These are all available at reasonable prices online, so do your research, make your decisions and look for a good deal from a reputable seller.

-

Wishing you all the wood you care to stack.

J-X

Thanks JX, yes I am out of shape and a bit over weight, but working on that and do understand it has a big affect and I'm working hard to loos the weight and get back into shape.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:04 AM   #4
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Yall men worry about it way to much....and that makes it worse all the things you named does make that happen. Stress, nervousness, anxious etc etc., But also relaxation, calmness, peace those too.....if you just enjoy the feeling and not worry about Jr. It would all go more smoothly.. You can have an orgazim soft I promise you. And then when that happens it gets hard for round two.

And women that do not know may get offended or feelings hurt mainly the young ones. Then the man thinks he has to explain what a mood killer.
YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT ABOUT STOPPING.. IF YOU STOP YOU MAY SUCK IT ALL BACK UP FOR HOURS AND NOT BE ABLE TO GO. OR WORSE CASE PULL A GROIN.,,,

I DO NOT HAVE A PACKAGE BUT HAVE HANDLED MANY MANY all different all the same. It is the mind that it is linked to that has to be in tune. And if the man who owns that mind doesn't do that that is when it all goes south.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:26 AM   #5
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink RELAX

I often cough it up to nervousness, anxiety, stress, or just not being in the moment. I do ask sometimes is it me? A sort of temperature check if its the chemistry between the two people. Of course, honesty is the best policy but I've never had a gentleman say yes lol, so yes you still wonder if it is.

I had an appointment once on a Monday morning at 9am for an hour, he answered the phone I know 3x during our appointment. WRONG! I was pulling out every "trick" through it all to little success..

His body was there but not his mind; I say as well as us women, we have to BE THERE physically, mentally and emotionally. Not sure if that makes any sense; but often the true gfe or a relaxing session starting with massage/touch and conversation gets the emotional and mental preparation before entering into a great physical session.

So shut off the phones, RELAX YOUR MIND & BODY and "be in the moment".
And yes, some fellas I do tell them after an hour or two; you're one that needs to be booking 2 or 3 hours. I rarely ever visit a new fella for less than an hour our first visit because of just that. Repeat visitors rarely take a qv/hh with me but by that point you both know how long/what it will take to have a true GFE experience or a full body Sensual Massage with a wonderful happy ending.

Hope that helps from a woman's point of view.
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:34 AM   #6
Dynalow96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly View Post
I often cough it up to nervousness, anxiety, stress, or just not being in the moment. I do ask sometimes is it me? A sort of temperature check if its the chemistry between the two people. Of course, honesty is the best policy but I've never had a gentleman say yes lol, so yes you still wonder if it is.

I had an appointment once on a Monday morning at 9am for an hour, he answered the phone I know 3x during our appointment. WRONG! I was pulling out every "trick" through it all to little success..

His body was there but not his mind; I say as well as us women, we have to BE THERE physically, mentally and emotionally. Not sure if that makes any sense; but often the true gfe or a relaxing session starting with massage/touch and conversation gets the emotional and mental preparation before entering into a great physical session.

So shut off the phones, RELAX YOUR MIND & BODY and "be in the moment".
And yes, some fellas I do tell them after an hour or two; you're one that needs to be booking 2 or 3 hours. I rarely ever visit a new fella for less than an hour our first visit because of just that. Repeat visitors rarely take a qv/hh with me but by that point you both know how long/what it will take to have a true GFE experience or a full body Sensual Massage with a wonderful happy ending.

Hope that helps from a woman's point of view.
Carolina Girl you are so correct with this post. I have learned to go into session relaxed with the only expectation being the meeting of someone new and to be honest about the fact that nothing may happen but we can have fun trying.

This has helped me unbelievably with being able to have a good session. I find when your open about it and genuinely communicate it that most of the kind ladies I've been lucky to allow me to visit take it into consideration and some (whose names shall remain un said) take it as a challenge and that's where the fun begins.

Even those beginning times when I wasn't able to get what I thought I had to have from the session I learned from them and enjoyed the company of the lovely ladies that took their time and patience with me to get me there. Thank you for your input as I think we need to realize how it affects the session from a ladies point of view. Hobby safe.
Dynalow96 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women