Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #76
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I'll respond.....

They will look into it I have no doubt and I can assure you they will treat me like they would any other member they have proof beyond a reasonable doubt that they have 2 handles.

I'll wait and see what they say.

Oh wait I know what they will say..... 2 same IP addresses do not prove that they are one in the same. They prove that 2 handles logged in on the same IP which could mean any number of things....
Old 03-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #77
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I have made a God decision.........if Zarah wants in the Spider Hole, I will let her in.......ijs.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #78
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by hr007xx View Post
So how are you (and your group) any better than the leakers? They post ROS, PMs, emails, real names and phone numbers and out people. You do the same and are proud of it.
If you believe all of that to be correct......you are incorrect.......if you are playing word games......you are still incorrect....and no, you can't get in.....I don't care how many times you ask.....two can play this game....ijs.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #79
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
the Spider Hole rules do not apply to the rest of the board.....including other private forums
Does this go the other way around as well? Meaning eccie rules, especially #9, do not apply in SH and anything in the ROS can be revealed to providers without recourse?
Old 03-19-2012, 07:02 PM   #80
CJOHN
BANNED

Quote:
So how are you (and your group) any better than the leakers? They post ROS, PMs, emails, real names and phone numbers and out people. You do the same and are proud of it.

there are lots of shit that goes on though the back channel ... ijs
Old 03-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #81
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Wait wait...you think that people in that forum leak stuff? Nobody leaks anything in there. You can't prove anything of the sort...
Old 03-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #82
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Does this go the other way around as well? Meaning eccie rules, especially #9, do not apply in SH and anything in the ROS can be revealed to providers without recourse?
What does or does not happen in the Spider Hole is none of your business (as you are not in the Spider Hole).......as, what you do in PM is none of mine.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #83
texasjohn1965
manposse

Quote:
Real names, phone numbers, and outing people will all earn you an ass beating in the hole.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #84
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Now, I am going to get flooded with fucking PMs asking for admission.......damn.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #85
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
This saddens me......since I am the one you have to crawl to if someone commits an information infraction about what is said in the Spider Hole......I am not St.C......but, I am the one who can answer your question.....the Spider Hole rules do not apply to the rest of the board.....including other private forums......feel better?
Well, it appears you might have answered my question anyway, despite the fact that your involvement is kept secret. So secret, in fact, I have to take your word for it here. And to clarify, I never ever gave a fuck about the SH, although you clearly do. Just whether or not it affected the rules on the main boards. And you seem to have answered that, even though it took several pages to get there. Feel better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Folks...there are some things on this board you can whine like a girl about and get an answer about or get changed. This ain't one of them. So, you have two choices...either put your big girl panties on and accept that you don't deserve shit, or keep whining about your lack of info and let us ridicule you for it...your choice...so who wants to play?
Again. For those of you who are hard headed and have shit for brains. Never gave a fuck about you or the SH or any info there. Just a public board rules clarification. I guess you don't think I'm entitled to that. So do you want to play about the public board rules?
Old 03-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #86
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have made a God decision.........if Zarah wants in the Spider Hole, I will let her in.......ijs.

If I wanted in, I would let you know. I am not interested.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #87
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This is actually a good point. LOL

----
btw there is no such thing as a private forum on eccie. Everything is made public.
Spider hole has been recently made public. You don't even have to request to join.
ROS has been public -- nothing's new.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #88
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
Again. For those of you who are hard headed and have shit for brains. Never gave a fuck about you or the SH or any info there. Just a public board rules clarification. I guess you don't think I'm entitled to that. So do you want to play about the public board rules?
I expected more Charles...why did you need clarification about a public board rule? Do you see any insect named forums mentioned in the Forum Guidelines tab? No? Then your question is inherently about the forum in question...you can try that Naomi back pedaling thing if you want, it's not going to work...
Old 03-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #89
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I expected more Charles...why did you need clarification about a public board rule? Do you see any insect named forums mentioned in the Forum Guidelines tab? No? Then your question is inherently about the forum in question...you an try that Naomi back pedaling thing if you want, it's not going to work...
Oh, ye who cannot read, Wakeup, and start reading. Read my initial post and you will find the answer to your dimwittedness.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #90
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Who said this was the whiniest thread? BS! This is the best thread ever lol. Better than the "do you like to kiss", "how do you ladies wipe your ass" threads... gag. Now I will sit back and watch. This is gettin good :-)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women