Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2019, 12:38 PM   #16
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Nah...still all about the Benji's. LOTS of girls think they'd never do it, because no one has offered them a high enough amount.

What was that movie with Demi Moore and Robert Redford? All about this...everyone has their price, it's just much higher for some than for others.

Honestly...if you already strip...it's not that big of a leap. Sure, they may have a line in the sand in their head, but if someone actually offered them crazy $$$ how many wouldn't do it. One poster here said $500-$1000. That's certainly a very high price...but you think the same girls that flatly said no would say that to $10k? $20k
BigDog63 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:48 PM   #17
london2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Offer high enough $$$, and even the manager will probably do greek.lol If they say no, your offer is too low.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:37 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
Agree. Its all about the benjis. As a side note, i saw a dancer who stopped replying to my texts about 6 weeks ago. I joked to her that i thought she retired or was on vacay. Her answer was that i no longer bought dances.

Just a reminder what this hobby boils down. A service in exchange for money. It aint ever more folks.
There was a similar thread were the responder said "I just make them laugh. Keep them laughing." Yeah, right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by limerick304 View Post
Most dancers are married or have significant others. It seems like that would lower overall OTC to 50% or less
And have children. And are tired of strangers sucking on their tits. And have drug and alcohol problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog63 View Post
Nah...still all about the Benji's. LOTS of girls think they'd never do it, because no one has offered them a high enough amount.

Almost all of these girls have thought about it and what their price would be. The catch is the guy and the timing. Some strippers are sleeping with some guys for nothing. Better looking strippers "without problems" will make $500-2000 a day. Are they going to suck some fat ugly dude's dick for $200 and be berated by their coworkers when they can make the same money the next day? Risk going outside the club with him for $400? When their mom/babysitter is waiting at home? If they are shitfaced, your odds increase.

There's a lot of "depends." I've took chicks outside the club in Houston many times to a hotel. I'm not good looking but I'm in shape. One time two dancers that I were interested in were low balling each other to get to me to take them home. Took the one I hadn't fucked before for $140. Fucked her for 2 1/2 hours. When we were getting back in the car she said "I wish my boyfriend could use his dick like you do."

BTW, I've been married to former stripper for over 10 years.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:52 PM   #19
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Interesting question asked and I see the answers are all over the place here's one thing the I learned a long time ago. If you want to get somewhere with girls, whether it's strippers, prostitutes, whoever then you better have something they want. That doesn't necessarily mean money. I have hung out OTC with many strippers over my years and never paid them a dime. I've hung out with many providers over the years and never paid them a dime. So what did I have that they wanted? Not necessarily anything other than the fact that I'm good looking and know how to talk. In other words I was the kind of guy the girls with date anyway. Attraction goes a long way and can even overcome money. the problem is too many guys think money overcomes everything. You know what you look like and you know if that girl would give you the time of day in a normal bar.that's why I laugh just like one of the other guys mentioned when idiots start talking about we had a real connection. You moron!!! My personal favorites are the guys that claim they really know the girls. No, what you have been doing is paying her for a long time. I'm good friends with one provider in particular. She and I have been road dogs since we were 20 and 22. We are both now in our early forties. I know Mom, Dad, sisters, nieces, nephews..... That is when you know someone. I know guys that claim a girl didn't have a pimp because they knew her; all the while I'm reading this and sitting there thinking I was just talking to her pimp the other day. Don't play yourself in the hobby guys. That is why it's called a hobby. And all these girls know how to play the game. You just have to know when you've been allowed to step in and play with them. Otherwise it will forever be about the money.As Shep's ass had learned many x thinking of ideas really liked him while he was giving them money. And as soon as something goes south he comes back on here bad-mouthing them. That's a guy lost in the game.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 07:16 PM   #20
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Quote:
There was a similar thread were the responder said "I just make them laugh. Keep them laughing."
You know how you make them laugh? Make them a low offer....
Old 11-12-2019, 09:57 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
....Not necessarily anything other than the fact that I'm good looking and know how to talk. In other words I was the kind of guy the girls with date anyway. Attraction goes a long way and can even overcome money...
Most guys know this, that's why they go to strip clubs.They just loose sight of it when they try to reach above their sexual/social strata.

My brother was voted best looking in HS and was a state caliber athlete. Girls are over him to this day. He says he hates it and has never married. He's dated some knockouts.

On the other hand my sister-in-law who's a good looking stripper likes older average looking Middle Eastern guys with little money.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:06 PM   #22
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Not necessarily anything other than the fact that I'm good looking and know how to talk. In other words I was the kind of guy the girls with date anyway. Attraction goes a long way and can even overcome money.

Yea, my problem is my ‘’Johnson” is longer than my shorts!
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 12:40 AM   #23
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
Not necessarily anything other than the fact that I'm good looking and know how to talk. In other words I was the kind of guy the girls with date anyway. Attraction goes a long way and can even overcome money.

Yea, my problem is my ‘’Johnson” is longer than my shorts!
Very easy to find the guys that can't relate to what I posted. You'll figure out what that means.
Old 11-13-2019, 12:42 AM   #24
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Most guys know this, that's why they go to strip clubs.They just loose sight of it when they try to reach above their sexual/social strata.

My brother was voted best looking in HS and was a state caliber athlete. Girls are over him to this day. He says he hates it and has never married. He's dated some knockouts.

On the other hand my sister-in-law who's a good looking stripper likes older average looking Middle Eastern guys with little money.
What I said to the other guy. And for the record, I was All-State in track. and I was a former nationally-ranked karate and taekwondo competitor. Like I said, the kind of guy the girls would want to date. Sorry that you can't relate to that.
Old 11-13-2019, 01:49 PM   #25
BigDog63
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
What I said to the other guy. And for the record, I was All-State in track. and I was a former nationally-ranked karate and taekwondo competitor. Like I said, the kind of guy the girls would want to date. Sorry that you can't relate to that.
Actually...isn't he agreeing with you? I think he related perfectly.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:26 PM   #26
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Mostly. He has a reading comprehension issue.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:31 PM   #27
7Zark7
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

was quoted $500 for OTC...wasn't sure it that's the market rate for OTC...passed but still have the number just in case
7Zark7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:39 PM   #28
DFWClubgoer
Babtized in dirty water 💦

Encounters: 91

Can’t type in sarcasm, sorry if you thought that was jab it wasn’t meant to be!
DFWClubgoer is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 06:08 PM   #29
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer View Post
Can’t type in sarcasm, sorry if you thought that was jab it wasn’t meant to be!
no, my bad. When the other guy reply to you I went back and reread it with a different tone in my head. I'm the one looking like the dummy.

Oh, and coming soon is PART TWO to that post. Even the good-looking guy can't stop this thing called TIME/AGING
Old 11-14-2019, 08:26 PM   #30
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

IMO that is the upper end of the average range.

If it’s someone you’re really into, do it. You’ll never miss that money. If it’s someone where, sure you’d do her, but she wouldn’t be on your top 10 list, hold out for lower.
TomCollins is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women