Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2019, 09:37 AM   #1
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Sex toy shops?

Good morning all!

I wondered if there are any sex toy shops in Pittsburgh?

I remember there being one that sold a lot of leather and other fun things.

I know that you can order things online nowadays, but I like to see and feel what I am interested in before I buy it.
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 01:39 PM   #2
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I like adult mart on McKnight. Helpful staff, and a decent selection.
Lolita’s down 51 is nice too.
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:10 PM   #3
Dlh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

There is one in kittanning
Dlh is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 11:50 PM   #4
SD78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Two on Rt22, one outside of Export and one in Blairsville if you feel like a drive.
SD78 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:00 AM   #5
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Also one in Monroeville near the mall.
pittlicker is online now   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #6
biggjj12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sassy Sensations
3 locations 2 in da burgh.
https://sassysensations.com/

More erotic clothing but they still have a lot of toys.
biggjj12 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 10:28 AM   #7
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

The Outer Skin in Homestead (?)

Lolita's South on 51 is affiliated with the outer Skin

Sassy Sensation, two locations, Robinson and rt 88 in S Hills

Adam and Eve in Mt Lebanon.

Godivas on Rodi Road has a small collection of toys and a whole lot of lingerie.

Cheeks and Glasswork on Forbes avenue

PA Northwestern Distributors in Coraopolis.
Sketchy place that often has a random girl hanging around for the more selective consumer.

Slackers in the SouthSide

Smithfield News Dahntahn

Pulchra in Butler for the BDSM fans of leather

Triangle Mart in Mt Oliver.... That used to be a bar owned by a former acquaintance. LOLOL

Love Toys Adult Novelties in Latrobe.

And of course
AdultMart ... Located on every major roadway around the area.

If you're interested in a tens unit or an unused swing I know where you can get them cheap. Wink wink.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 11:23 AM   #8
RU1469
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

When was the last time u were in Coraopolis adult store. It’s totally remodeled and high class now. Wondering about the random girl hanging around.
RU1469 is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:57 PM   #9
Metfit
Lifetime Premium Access

The one right out side of Washington on 70
Metfit is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 05:18 PM   #10
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Rural Deliverance Truck Stop Assignation Spot, & Good Shopping....!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metfit View Post
The one right out side of Washington on 70
There is one in Kemmerer (spellng?) right off 70 West of Belle Vernon about 10 minutes and East of Washington about 30 minutes or so. Big space, good selection of toys and "clearance" DVD's....

It is a "meeting place" for many of the rural, gay-guys and "players" so don't make the mistake of "taking a leak" behind the trash-dumpster or anything like that. Don't tread off the beaten path. I emptied my truck's trash into the dumpster and a 6'6 cross-dresser with high-heels emerged from the adjacent building and walked past me. Lot's of rural gay-guys and trannies and cross-dressers "mingling" around there, so Shop...With....Purpose, Gentlemen....!!!
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:09 AM   #11
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
There is one in Kemmerer (spellng?) right off 70 West of Belle Vernon about 10 minutes and East of Washington about 30 minutes or so. Big space, good selection of toys and "clearance" DVD's....

It is a "meeting place" for many of the rural, gay-guys and "players" so don't make the mistake of "taking a leak" behind the trash-dumpster or anything like that. Don't tread off the beaten path. I emptied my truck's trash into the dumpster and a 6'6 cross-dresser with high-heels emerged from the adjacent building and walked past me. Lot's of rural gay-guys and trannies and cross-dressers "mingling" around there, so Shop...With....Purpose, Gentlemen....!!!
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:34 AM   #12
himzert
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:

And of course you had the guys that would rob other guys there and figure they wouldn’t go to the cops cause they’d have to explain why they were there. Eventually they got busted when they killed a guy.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 10:25 AM   #13
Dino trex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Where is past times?
Dino trex is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 11:31 AM   #14
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzert View Post
And of course you had the guys that would rob other guys there and figure they wouldn’t go to the cops cause they’d have to explain why they were there. Eventually they got busted when they killed a guy.
Did that happen at the Kammerer store off Route 70? Duly noted. I am wary when I shop in any of these places, particularly the ones which are "off the beaten path" in rural Deliverance highway country....

Another thing about that Kammerer store: long-long ago when I used to buy DVD's they had a nice "view before you buy" option back in that back-room video display section. Big mistake going back there even to reserve a room to "preview" the DVD's. WAY too many dude's popping their head in to the room to "inquire" while I was trying to preview the DVD's. Had to bolt out of that whole section fast and just buy the DVD's without previewing them. That back room section back there is like a Frankie Goes To Hollywood video. And no, I won't "Relax" back there.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:03 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Did that happen at the Kammerer store off Route 70? Duly noted. I am wary when I shop in any of these places, particularly the ones which are "off the beaten path" in rural Deliverance highway country....

Another thing about that Kammerer store: long-long ago when I used to buy DVD's they had a nice "view before you buy" option back in that back-room video display section. Big mistake going back there even to reserve a room to "preview" the DVD's. WAY too many dude's popping their head in to the room to "inquire" while I was trying to preview the DVD's. Had to bolt out of that whole section fast and just buy the DVD's without previewing them. That back room section back there is like a Frankie Goes To Hollywood video. And no, I won't "Relax" back there.....
The place where the guy was kidnapped and murdered is closed. It was off the Smithton exit. They had strippers there too.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women